OstaRx for PCT

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. OstaRx for PCT


    I am planning on starting a 7 week cycle of 5-Alpha Test (3 tabs per day as bottle states) and Trenazone 1/1.5/1.5/2/2/2.5/2.5 in a few days. For PCT I've got Erase Pro, Reduce XT, DAA, and Clomid. I'm also going to be continuing my Cycle Support through pct. However I've been reading up on OstaRx and decided to give it a try and add it to my PCT. Do you guys think this would be a good idea or unnecessary? From what I've read it seems like a great way to keep and maybe even add gains during PCT. If anyone can help I'd appreciate some info on how to integrate this in my PCT. From what I've read it gets positive reviews in a PCT but I haven't seen any threads on when to start/stop using the OstaRX (I'm assuming day one of pct and just run the one bottle) but I'd love some insight or any constructive criticism on my cyle. Thanks in advance.


  2. I highly recommend osta in any pct and or bridge. Your gains are precious. Keep them

  3. I ran osta my last pct, tapered down over 8 weeks 25mg/20/20/20/15/15/10/10. Bloods came back great. Not saying that's everyone's experience that was just mine
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   
       


  4. Thanks for the input. I'm really looking forward to giving it a shot this time.

  5. ive read lots of positive reviews on ostarx for pct. the only downfall is really just the price

  6. Yea I was kinda bummed when I saw the price but I'd already worked myself up and gotten really excited to use it in my pct haha. So I just whipped out my card and tried not to think about it lol.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    I ran osta my last pct, tapered down over 8 weeks 25mg/20/20/20/15/15/10/10. Bloods came back great. Not saying that's everyone's experience that was just mine
    Is the cycle you are referring to the log in your signature?

  8. I used ostarine in my last PCT, and I loved it. Actually, I'm still on it lol. IMO 10mg daily is the perfect spot to have it - from what I've heard, anything over that (20-25mg) seems to have increased risks without much increased benefit (the primary risk you have to worry about with osta is suppression in PCT - make sure to run it low while you're still recovering).
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  9. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    I used ostarine in my last PCT, and I loved it. Actually, I'm still on it lol. IMO 10mg daily is the perfect spot to have it - from what I've heard, anything over that (20-25mg) seems to have increased risks without much increased benefit (the primary risk you have to worry about with osta is suppression in PCT - make sure to run it low while you're still recovering).
    In OstaRx the recommended daily dose is 3 caps which equals out to 20mg. You think I should just use 1.5 or 2 caps then instead of the full 3 cap serving? That's what I've heard as well, used in relatively low doses it seems to be kick ass for pct but in higher doses like you said, run the risk of suppression.

  10. Saw this on another forum (my apologies if this is bad forum etiquette or something) but I was curious what anyone over here had to say about this guys statements.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This stuff cracks me up. So now the argument is not that ostarine is not suppressive during PCT, just that it's not 'too' suppressive, and SERMS will overwhelm the effect. Well ****, if that's the new logic, why not just run a low dose of a PH throughout PCT?

    Since we know Ostarine is supressive (from the bloodwork all over the net, and the original phase I trials), and clearly so at 25 mg, making suggestions like 'well, just start at 25, then taper down bro', as the 'article' (*cough* adcopy *cough) above does, is the same logic as saying 'well, just start epistane at 40mg a day, then taper down bro'.

    Assuming everyone can see that the PH tapering plan is not a good one, get it through your heads, the ostarine plan is no different. The only people trying to tell you it is not suppressive are trying to sell it to you, or convince themselves that what they are doing is a good idea. Ostarine has it's place and its virtues - comparable to a mild PH cycle with reduced liver/lipid impact. That makes is useful in some specific situations (eg bridging into a PH cycle). Now that we've seen enough bloodwork to judge (see the long thread in PA's section), it has no more place in PCT than a low dose PH would.

    I would recommend:

    a) solo + a conservative PCT (eg clomid 25/12.5/12.5 + low dose AI)

    b) stacked with one or more mild non-methylated PH for a liver friendly cycle with low sides (eg osta 12.5mg + 600mg stano + 1ml mg trenazone) - this could be useful for those who are prone to sides, for example someone who has mild hypertension to start with

    c) use it to bridge into a 'standard' PH cycle -to allow for a longer cycle that would be on the whole, less damaging (aside from shutdown) than an equal length PH cycle. That is to say, I would expect 4 weeks of ostarine bridged into 6 weeks of mechabol or 4 weeks of superdrol (with one week overlap) to be easier on the liver and lipids than 9 weeks of mechabol or 7 weeks of superdrol alone. This is the use that most interests me.

    Plenty of interesting ways to use this, but since something to use during PCT is the 'magic bullet' of this industry, the people making it are gonna keep trying to shoehorn it into that application, regardless of evidence. Don't get me wrong, I would love for it (or something else) to come along that will work in PCT, but I don't see any reason to believe this is it.

    FWIW, my current PCT protocol after a very suppressive cycle is clomid+nolva+daa on the hormonal side, creatine + beta alanine + citrulline malate + betaine + ursolic acid + licogenix + a few other misc things. So I'm not against pulling out all the stops to hold onto gains.

  11. I'm going to use osta rx on cycle with dermacrine, formeron, ph 17 and dermatherm

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    I'm going to use osta rx on cycle with dermacrine, formeron, ph 17 and dermatherm
    That might be kind of a waste, I bet you'll get awesome results without the Osta. I have a theory that using a SARM on cycle would make the androgens compete for receptors.

  13. Yes. It's highly advisable to run a SUPPRESSIVE supplement during PCT.

    Might as well run a low dosed PH. -_-'
    No SERM, No Cycle, No Problem.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by akaVeritaS
    Yes. It's highly advisable to run a SUPPRESSIVE supplement during PCT.

    Might as well run a low dosed PH. -_-'
    Who said its suppressive? There is no suppression from real ostarine. Those experiencing shutdown had been using RC grade. Spiked stuff.

  15. Yo flex thanks so much for that advice man. I'm still getting the osta but should I just take it for a solo run or what? Maybe ill just throw it in PCT. Dying to try this stuff out.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    Yo flex thanks so much for that advice man. I'm still getting the osta but should I just take it for a solo run or what? Maybe ill just throw it in PCT. Dying to try this stuff out.
    Run your cycle and then use the osta in pct IMO.
    Also if you can find "Ostanish" online it's cheaper than Osta RX.

  17. Oh ok yea hopefully orbit gets it back in stock. Every time its in stock its gone the next day. Saw it on the elite muscles site but its 80 bucks now...plus shipping like 90 bucks

  18. Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post

    c) use it to bridge into a 'standard' PH cycle -to allow for a longer cycle that would be on the whole, less damaging (aside from shutdown) than an equal length PH cycle. That is to say, I would expect 4 weeks of ostarine bridged into 6 weeks of mechabol or 4 weeks of superdrol (with one week overlap) to be easier on the liver and lipids than 9 weeks of mechabol or 7 weeks of superdrol alone. This is the use that most interests me.

    That was exactly also my idea posted in the thread i started today:

    How to put together a long (12 week) oral/transdermal cycle?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post

    c) use it to bridge into a 'standard' PH cycle -to allow for a longer cycle that would be on the whole, less damaging (aside from shutdown) than an equal length PH cycle. That is to say, I would expect 4 weeks of ostarine bridged into 6 weeks of mechabol or 4 weeks of superdrol (with one week overlap) to be easier on the liver and lipids than 9 weeks of mechabol or 7 weeks of superdrol alone. This is the use that most interests me.

    That was exactly also my idea posted in the thread i started today:

    How to put together a long (12 week) oral/transdermal cycle?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Who said its suppressive? There is no suppression from real ostarine. Those experiencing shutdown had been using RC grade. Spiked stuff.
    Just to put it out there...I've been using Osta as a RC from a site I really like, and haven't had any suppression. Again, it's only being run at 10mg, so at larger doses I may have to worry, but honestly I have no desire to bump its dosage, I love the results I'm getting now.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  21. It was really wierd I wrote an email to elite muscles asking them what happened to the 49.99 price tag because it was 80 dollars when I looked. They wrote back and said "we fixed it for you" and now the price is back down and I ordered my ostanish. Lol good ****

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    It was really wierd I wrote an email to elite muscles asking them what happened to the 49.99 price tag because it was 80 dollars when I looked. They wrote back and said "we fixed it for you" and now the price is back down and I ordered my ostanish. Lol good ****
    Is ostanish legit? I mean a 3 month supply for $50 is insane! Anyone had this tested ?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22 View Post
    Is ostanish legit? I mean a 3 month supply for $50 is insane! Anyone had this tested ?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    I'm curious about this as well. The price just seems too good to be true.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  24. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

    I'm curious about this as well. The price just seems too good to be true.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    I'll let ya know come mid November broski.
    I'm not sure but I'm assuming their raw powder and capped "Ostanish" is sourced the same.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I'll let ya know come mid November broski.
    I'm not sure but I'm assuming their raw powder and capped "Ostanish" is sourced the same.
    I'm impatient......lol

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  26. All I know is that ostanish sells out in about 2-3 days on orbit so people are definitely digging it.

  27. Well I'm starting my cycle tomorrow and OstaRx is in the mail so I'll probably just go ahead and give it a shot at low dose in PCT and see what happens haha.

  28. I've been using there PH's for quite a while now, great stuff at crazy cheap prices. Their a really small operation that's had a few hiccups along the way, but Chris makes good on his word. It just might take a little bit. They've had some problems with the coding on their website lately, but they've got it worked out now. The only thing that sucks now is that demand has been so high for his ph powders, pills, and liquids that he can't afford to sell his raw powders anymore. However, everything will be going into liquid form, which is still a low price when you look at the amount of actual product in the bottle.

  29. I've found ostarine at 10mg 40ct. For 26$. Curious why everyone is saying its so expensive!

  30. Because other companies are charging so much for it.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow
    Because other companies are charging so much for it.
    So without naming a certain site would you say a research chem site would be g2g for ostarine? Thinking if running it during my pct at 10mg ed. At 26$ seems like a no brainer!

  32. GTG and sounds like a plan to me. Your running an AI during PCT right?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    It was really wierd I wrote an email to elite muscles asking them what happened to the 49.99 price tag because it was 80 dollars when I looked. They wrote back and said "we fixed it for you" and now the price is back down and I ordered my ostanish. Lol good ****
    Hell yeah..I noticed the price increase and went to order somewhere else, only to find that they're out of stock. Good work bro
    Cultivating Mass.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    It was really wierd I wrote an email to elite muscles asking them what happened to the 49.99 price tag because it was 80 dollars when I looked. They wrote back and said "we fixed it for you" and now the price is back down and I ordered my ostanish. Lol good ****
    I never ordered from Elite Muscle, are they legit?

  35. Quote Originally Posted by dcne02 View Post
    I never ordered from Elite Muscle, are they legit?
    Yes they are!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow
    GTG and sounds like a plan to me. Your running an AI during PCT right?
    Hadn't planned on running an ai during pct. mixed reports on estro suppression during pct. most people suggest no ai. What are your reasons for running it during pct?

  37. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    Yes they are!
    Thanks man.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    Hadn't planned on running an ai during pct. mixed reports on estro suppression during pct. most people suggest no ai. What are your reasons for running it during pct?
    Shot you a PM...if you're talking about where I think you're talking about, you're definitely g2g.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  39. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    Hadn't planned on running an ai during pct. mixed reports on estro suppression during pct. most people suggest no ai. What are your reasons for running it during pct?
    I would run at least an OTC/herbal. The main reason is that OSTA raises estradiol. So, the OSTA itself is non-suppressive, but estradiol is VERY suppressive which can lead to an ineffective PCT.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    It was really wierd I wrote an email to elite muscles asking them what happened to the 49.99 price tag because it was 80 dollars when I looked. They wrote back and said "we fixed it for you" and now the price is back down and I ordered my ostanish. Lol good ****
    how long did it tale elite to ship that out to you? i ordered like 10 days ago. paypal went thru that day.. no shipping updates - still waiting on the package
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Step down 7-oxo for PCT?
    By Neuromancer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-26-2004, 10:37 AM
  2. almost done with M1T.. does this look okay for PCT?
    By DobermanXXL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-10-2004, 11:01 AM
  3. theory on aromatase inhibitors for PCT
    By comrade in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 11:42 AM
  4. Letro for PCT???
    By supersoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-26-2004, 02:45 PM
  5. Im going to use 6-Oxo for PCT!!!!!
    By custom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-18-2004, 08:31 PM
Log in
Log in