PH stack for leaning up

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lets assume diet and workout is in order.

Whats the best 6-8 week PH stack for ASSISTING in decreasing BF%. I had really good luck with Halo for 6 weeks while running formestane along side it but figured there is a better stack or some tweaks I could make. I realize not everyone responds the same but "in general"

1) Does epistane lean you out more than halo??

2) Would the addition of a test base such as stano or 4ad have any effect on leaning up during a cycle?

3) Already have lots of SD on hand. Thought about running it for 6 weeks at 10mg. What might I stack with it to increase lean muscle gains/bf % decrease? 11oxo, stano, etc. ?

Looking to tone back up while dropping 5-6 pounds of fat in 6-8 weeks. I could do it without pH's but they definitely make it easier and seem to keep me more motivated.

Thanks

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
SD 10/10/10/10/10/10
Stano 800/800/800/800/800/800
11-oxo 600/600/600/600/600/600
Boosh

Whats the best 6-8 week PH stack for getting shredded. I had really good luck with Halo for 6 weeks while running formestane along side it but surely there is a better stack. I realize not everyone responds the same but "in general"

1) Does epistane lean you out for than halo??

2) Would the addition of a test base such as stano or 4ad have any effect on leaning up during a cycle?

3) Would the addition of 11-oxo towards the end of a cycle help with leaning up?

4) I can get all the SD I want for free and thought about doing a 6 weeker at 10mg (which has become very popular)- What might I stack with it to increase lean muscle gains/bf % decrease? Maybe some I listed above?

Looking to tone back up while dropping 5-6 pounds of fats in 6-8 weeks. I could do it without pH's but they definitely make it easier and seem to keep me more motivated.

Thanks

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Gerbil,

What product are you using for the 11-oxo?

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
You could loose much more than 5lbs bro. IMO you should bulk when sd gains kick in (clean bulk 500 surplus) then drastic cut keeping gains.

I'd add an extra 10mgs to the 2nd/3rd week of sd though.

I lost somewhere around 10lbs with my last few weeks being the actual deficit. Don't know why but the more weight I lost the more water I held d-faq?

I however was scraping my bmr (1800-1900 kcals) while cutting with my maintainance something like 3200+ kcals

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Has anyone tried Androlean? I'm interested in how that would go with a stack like maybe SD, AH(or stano), AL?

B

blayke88

Banned
Awards
I'm currently running a 6 weeker of sd at 10 mg and am loving it...going for a lean bulk up 5 lbs in 12 days while increasing cardio...not stacking it with anything though dont want to increase chances of liver stress more than sd can cause

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sooo just to settle my own curiosity down, how can you get an endless supply of sd?
Ha! Well by endless I mean about 20 bottles that I purchased before it was removed from the market. I should not have said 'Free' but for what I paid for it it seems that way.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lots of cardio, a clean diet and just about any good PH/DS

S

survey

Awards
You asked if epi leans you out more than halo. Answer there is a big fat NO.

demolition

demolition

Awards
Ha! Well by endless I mean about 20 bottles that I purchased before it was removed from the market. I should not have said 'Free' but for what I paid for it it seems that way.
So it wasn't endless or free? Are you a car salesman? Or maybe a politician?

Reactions: ITW
mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Whats the best 6-8 week PH stack for getting shredded. I had really good luck with Halo for 6 weeks while running formestane along side it but surely there is a better stack. I realize not everyone responds the same but "in general"

1) Does epistane lean you out for than halo??

3) Would the addition of 11-oxo towards the end of a cycle help with leaning up?

4) I can get all the SD I want for free and thought about doing a 6 weeker at 10mg (which has become very popular)- What might I stack with it to increase lean muscle gains/bf % decrease? Maybe some I listed above?

Looking to tone back up while dropping 5-6 pounds of fat in 6-8 weeks. I could do it without pH's but they definitely make it easier and seem to keep me more motivated.

Thanks

Really dont think you need the SD for your goals. Use 11-oxo/stanodrol or Furuza A/.stanodrol for 6 weeks

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Really dont think you need the SD for your goals. Use 11-oxo/stanodrol or Furuza A/.stanodrol for 6 weeks
I took SD for 4 weeks at 20/20/30/30 a couple of years ago and lost about 10 pounds on cycle while putting on a ton of muscle. I literally transformed by body. My diet was perfect and I was doing some serious cardio though. I do not have the time to spend 2+ hours in the gym everyday now. I do 5 days a week and try to get out in an hour. I also had some sides at 30 mg. Definitely responded well to SD but not sure what to expect at the 10 mg dose. I see people running it for a lean bulk but also some that are using it to lean up in general. I just want BF% to decrease. Not worried about the scale so much. One issue I see with 11-oxo is you have to take a ton of it to see any results. 800mg-1g/day is needed to get good results and that gets expensive. I read a lot of mixed reviews on stano. Most people say that it helps combat lethargy which is why I would want to take it but I have not seen much on it in relation to leaning up.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Bump for you. I came in to recommend androlean. Effective 11 AND 7 supplementation, and with a coupon the cost is not that bad.
Definitely thinking about running a stack with AL and maybe AH as well for my 2013 summer cut... got a long time to think it over though.

T

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
yea but i think you can get more bang for your buck with the 3 pack of 11-x. if you dont mind chugging down 15 pills a day

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely thinking about running a stack with AL and maybe AH as well for my 2013 summer cut... got a long time to think it over though.
Got some logs popping up on the AL, AH certainly has a lot of feedback and many like it for a lean bulk or cut

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
yea but i think you can get more bang for your buck with the 3 pack of 11-x. if you dont mind chugging down 15 pills a day
Isn't that what life's all about though? Seeing how many different pills you can throw down every day without blowing up your liver?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Isn't that what life's all about though? Seeing how many different pills you can throw down every day without blowing up your liver?
For me? No.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Just to make it clear I was just playin' on that last post, don't want anyone thinking I've gone full retard.

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This gets asked a lot but for those who have run 4ad and/or stano with SD or another PH, did you notice the 4ad/Stano helping with lethargy. When I ran hella back in the early spring I had great results but the lethargy sucked b@lls at 100mg/day. I said right then I would never run another PH again without at least trying something to combat the lethargy.

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
This gets asked a lot but for those who have run 4ad and/or stano with SD or another PH, did you notice the 4ad/Stano helping with lethargy. When I ran hella back in the early spring I had great results but the lethargy sucked b@lls at 100mg/day. I said right then I would never run another PH again without at least trying something to combat the lethargy.
That's pretty much the main reason people run things like 4ad and Dermacrine with a steroid like Superdrol or Halodrol: to help with sides like lethargy and libido issues. Stano seems to help, too.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I'm on week 4 of SD/4ad right now(stano in 4th week and up to 8th week also) 10/20/30/30 and no lethargy at all, also the back pumps are nothing compared to when I was on solo hdrol.

If you decide on it, hit me up for a coupon.
Definitely will thanks man.

N

Nate007

Awards
Did DMZ and stano last cycle and it was my fav. The stano def combated the lethargy plus it hardens u up and makes u more vascular. On the stano it was by far the most vascular I've ever been in my life. Veins started popping up in places I didn't know they existed. Can't say for andro series, never used them prob eventually will. Hey HTS, how much we talking with the coupon?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did DMZ and stano last cycle and it was my fav. The stano def combated the lethargy plus it hardens u up and makes u more vascular. On the stano it was by far the most vascular I've ever been in my life. Veins started popping up in places I didn't know they existed. Can't say for andro series, never used them prob eventually will. Hey HTS, how much we talking with the coupon?
Check your PM.

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Getting harder and harder to find these compounds. Who do you guys trust for your Stano. LGI, elite formulations, etc.?