Cycles for Beginners!! please look!

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

  1. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    No problem.

    If anyone would like to see new compounds just lemme know.
    Nice thread man. I just saw this and it's very informative. There are a lot of new compounds but you pretty much covered the basics. For us noobs its basically knowing how these new compounds aromatize and then adjusting AIs.

    I have an idea though, you can alter this thread a little by making/suggesting good compounds to stack. Ones that has good synergy. I haven't ventured in the hardcore PH/AAS yet but I've been learning a little through scattered sources -_- (mostly broscience haha)


  2. If the OP needs any help with updating this thread with the new compounds feel free to hit me up I was actually thinking of making a YouTube series explaining each compound/length of cycle/dosage/stacking/etc., but this might be a better outlet.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    abelincoln@seriousnutritionsol utions.com

  3. Thanks. When I get a little more time will look at updating the thread.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Abe Lincoln View Post
    If the OP needs any help with updating this thread with the new compounds feel free to hit me up I was actually thinking of making a YouTube series explaining each compound/length of cycle/dosage/stacking/etc., but this might be a better outlet.
    YouTube is nice but I normally go back to written documents for reference. Any info that's compiled properly is greatly appreciated around here.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
    YouTube is nice but I normally go back to written documents for reference. Any info that's compiled properly is greatly appreciated around here.
    I gotcha, that is how I am as well. It seems like he will updates this later on and his current layout is pretty nicely assembled, but if something comes up and he can't I will do the big update, plus toss in some extra info/goodies.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    abelincoln@seriousnutritionsol utions.com

  6. Just saw this thread and its answered a TON of questions I had but wanted to ask one more.

    Instead of running chlomid or Nolva, can I run post cycle 3x or super cycle as my SERM? Are they even considered SERMs? Thanks guys, this has helped tremendously.

    Forgot to add that I would be doing halodrol cycle.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave21 View Post
    Just saw this thread and its answered a TON of questions I had but wanted to ask one more. Instead of running chlomid or Nolva, can I run post cycle 3x or super cycle as my SERM? Are they even considered SERMs? Thanks guys, this has helped tremendously. Forgot to add that I would be doing halodrol cycle.
    Nothing OTC will replace an actual SERM. But those are always recommended along side, Sup3r PCT is a personal go-to for me.

  8. So you suggest to take inhibit-p on cycle with halodrol??

  9. Inhibit p is not nessicary with halo.

  10. Is it recommended?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Jjbballs View Post
    Is it recommended?
    I would not suggest any supplement to combat a side effect from a steroid. If you have high prolactin that is induced by hormone changes via a sterois Inhibit p is unlikely enough to combat sides until you come off.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Abe Lincoln View Post
    I gotcha, that is how I am as well. It seems like he will updates this later on and his current layout is pretty nicely assembled, but if something comes up and he can't I will do the big update, plus toss in some extra info/goodies.
    You ever end up doing that Abe?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MrVascular View Post
    You ever end up doing that Abe?
    What a big list of everything? PHs are out the door atm, so didn't realize they were still popular. Thought everyone jumped to the classics.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    abelincoln@seriousnutritionsol utions.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BroByron View Post
    Does anyone know where to get toco 8?
    Search palm fruit
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  15. subbed, thanks guys
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Cycle for lean gains???Please have a look
    By Ript22Swole in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 12:05 AM
  2. Vote on 2 cycles for me please mast test deca
    By Vickrx7 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 08:25 PM
  3. Double check my cycle for me...please
    By TerribleTowel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 01:55 PM
  4. M1T cycle for beginner
    By P4D2A022 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 06:30 PM
  5. 19-nor-diol/dione+4AD cycle for beginner [HELP!]
    By Gokmog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-15-2006, 01:46 AM
Log in
Log in