Cycles for Beginners!! please look!

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

1. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    No problem.

If anyone would like to see new compounds just lemme know.
    Nice thread man. I just saw this and it's very informative. There are a lot of new compounds but you pretty much covered the basics. For us noobs its basically knowing how these new compounds aromatize and then adjusting AIs.

I have an idea though, you can alter this thread a little by making/suggesting good compounds to stack. Ones that has good synergy. I haven't ventured in the hardcore PH/AAS yet but I've been learning a little through scattered sources -_- (mostly broscience haha)

2. If the OP needs any help with updating this thread with the new compounds feel free to hit me up I was actually thinking of making a YouTube series explaining each compound/length of cycle/dosage/stacking/etc., but this might be a better outlet.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

abelincoln@seriousnutritionsol utions.com

3. Thanks. When I get a little more time will look at updating the thread.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Abe Lincoln View Post
    If the OP needs any help with updating this thread with the new compounds feel free to hit me up I was actually thinking of making a YouTube series explaining each compound/length of cycle/dosage/stacking/etc., but this might be a better outlet.
    YouTube is nice but I normally go back to written documents for reference. Any info that's compiled properly is greatly appreciated around here.

5. Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
    YouTube is nice but I normally go back to written documents for reference. Any info that's compiled properly is greatly appreciated around here.
    I gotcha, that is how I am as well. It seems like he will updates this later on and his current layout is pretty nicely assembled, but if something comes up and he can't I will do the big update, plus toss in some extra info/goodies.

6. Just saw this thread and its answered a TON of questions I had but wanted to ask one more.

Instead of running chlomid or Nolva, can I run post cycle 3x or super cycle as my SERM? Are they even considered SERMs? Thanks guys, this has helped tremendously.

Forgot to add that I would be doing halodrol cycle.

7. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave21 View Post
    Just saw this thread and its answered a TON of questions I had but wanted to ask one more. Instead of running chlomid or Nolva, can I run post cycle 3x or super cycle as my SERM? Are they even considered SERMs? Thanks guys, this has helped tremendously. Forgot to add that I would be doing halodrol cycle.
    Nothing OTC will replace an actual SERM. But those are always recommended along side, Sup3r PCT is a personal go-to for me.

8. So you suggest to take inhibit-p on cycle with halodrol??

9. Inhibit p is not nessicary with halo.

10. Is it recommended?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jjbballs View Post
    Is it recommended?
    I would not suggest any supplement to combat a side effect from a steroid. If you have high prolactin that is induced by hormone changes via a sterois Inhibit p is unlikely enough to combat sides until you come off.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

12. Quote Originally Posted by Abe Lincoln View Post
    I gotcha, that is how I am as well. It seems like he will updates this later on and his current layout is pretty nicely assembled, but if something comes up and he can't I will do the big update, plus toss in some extra info/goodies.
    You ever end up doing that Abe?

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrVascular View Post
    You ever end up doing that Abe?
    What a big list of everything? PHs are out the door atm, so didn't realize they were still popular. Thought everyone jumped to the classics.

14. Quote Originally Posted by BroByron View Post
    Does anyone know where to get toco 8?
    Search palm fruit
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

15. subbed, thanks guys

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Cycle for lean gains???Please have a look
    By Ript22Swole in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 12:05 AM
  2. Vote on 2 cycles for me please mast test deca
    By Vickrx7 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 08:25 PM
  3. Double check my cycle for me...please