Cycles for Beginners!! please look!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Red9
    Been reading my big anabolics edition book trying to learn as mich as possible.

Can you help me answer why Nolva would or would not be recommended while on cycle? Hepatoxity, prolonged use of it on cycle and pct, etc.... Just curious
    Hepatoxicity is a possibility with any drug. Nolvadex can reduce IGF-1. But im pretty sure that was women with breast cancer. So I don't know how much of an effect it would have with a man on steroids, considering steroids raise IGF-1. Nolva is just for stopping estrogen from binding at the breast. It doesn't lower over all estrogen, that's what an AI is for. I think it may be more of bro science, but I don't know. I'm going to do some research, so keep a look out for a PM.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.2%

Sorry I didn't mention a couple things. Cycle being Test E and Nolva instead of Aromasin, why can't u substitute?
    Look at previous post, it should answer your question.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

F*CK MILK THISTLE!!!!!!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.2%

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman
    F*CK MILK THISTLE!!!!!!
    That's why i don't recommend it haha. But some people still do so i put it any way.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.8%

Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494

Hepatoxicity is a possibility with any drug. Nolvadex can reduce IGF-1. But im pretty sure that was women with breast cancer. So I don't know how much of an effect it would have with a man on steroids, considering steroids raise IGF-1. Nolva is just for stopping estrogen from binding at the breast. It doesn't lower over all estrogen, that's what an AI is for. I think it may be more of bro science, but I don't know. I'm going to do some research, so keep a look out for a PM.
    Alright brutha. From what I know, Tamoxifen Citrate does block overall estrogen, but specifically is most effective in keep estrogen from binding to the breast tissue and is the main reason for it's use in females with breast cancer. I'm gunna go out on a limb to say it would be effective in using during a test E cycle for estrogen blocking qualities, but at what doses would it be effective? Again I'm not 100% positive, but pretty sure..
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Red9 View Post
    Alright brutha. From what I know, Tamoxifen Citrate does block overall estrogen, but specifically is most effective in keep estrogen from binding to the breast tissue and is the main reason for it's use in females with breast cancer. I'm gunna go out on a limb to say it would be effective in using during a test E cycle for estrogen blocking qualities, but at what doses would it be effective? Again I'm not 100% positive, but pretty sure..
    Nolvadex, however, is not the most potent ancillary compound we can use on a cycle, but it is probably the safest considering it doesn't actually reduce estrogen in your body keeping some estrogen floating around could have many benefits on muscle growth, as well. Estrogen is also important for a properly functioning immune system, and not only that, but your lipid profile (both HDL and LDL) should also show marked improvement with administration of tamoxifen (4). Many bodybuilders actually use this stuff during their cycle for the health benefits provided by it. If, however, you are preparing for a bodybuilding contest, you need to use something which will suck most (if not all) of the estrogen out of your body. I am speculating that you may be able to use Nolvadex for the majority of a contest prep cycle, to keep yourself relatively healthy, and then switch over to Letrozole for the last 8 weeks.

I guess bodybuilders do use nolvadex on cycle, according to this information
    Article Nolvadex - Steroid .com

Like I said, not running Nolvadex during cycle may have been bro science. Im going to be doing research on this.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Nolvadex lowers estrogen in higher doses. Just a nuget of information I've read before. Thought I'd share.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.2%

Nolvadex lowers estrogen in higher doses. Just a nuget of information I've read before. Thought I'd share.
    Care to share article?
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.2%

"Unlike Arimidex and femara, Nolvadex does not act as an anti-aromatize drug, but rather acts as an estrogen antagonist. This drug will not prevent the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. It will only fight it at the receptor level. This right here goes to show why drugs like Arimidex and femara are far more superior drugs to use during a cycle than Nolvadex."
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.25%

Hey guys, new member here. Im trying to learn more about prohormones and I have some questions. Just to clarify, I would not even consider taking PH until Im much more educated than I am now. First off Im 37 yo, 6ft 2in, 230 probably high teens BF%. I have one year lifting experience, Im currently running a 4 day a week upper/lower split, about 15 sets per session.

1: Are PH recommended for someone with my lifting experience?

2: Would I have to drastically change my routine to alot more volume and intensity? How would I need to change it.

3: Is there any alternative, like natural test boosters that actually work?

Please feel free to offer any opinions/advice. thanks.
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.2%

Quote Originally Posted by benjammin5150 View Post
    Hey guys, new member here. Im trying to learn more about prohormones and I have some questions. Just to clarify, I would not even consider taking PH until Im much more educated than I am now. First off Im 37 yo, 6ft 2in, 230 probably high teens BF%. I have one year lifting experience, Im currently running a 4 day a week upper/lower split, about 15 sets per session.

1: Are PH recommended for someone with my lifting experience?

2: Would I have to drastically change my routine to alot more volume and intensity? How would I need to change it.

3: Is there any alternative, like natural test boosters that actually work?

Please feel free to offer any opinions/advice. thanks.
    Honestly If you have been training seriously for a year at your age you could get away with a PH, Its more recommend for someone in there early 20s to train longer because they will get more out of it since their hormones are higher.

Not necessarily, do what ever is working for you. That being said, volume and or intensity have been shown to give good results. You are going to have to find what works best for you, that may take 1,2 or even 5 years.

Yes there are, and that's what I would recommend you do first. I don't like to see anyone with little experience jump into a PH. At your age you should see some noticeable differences. Take a look at DAA and Erase.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.83%

How come you can run aromasin into PCT but not Dex?
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin215 View Post
    How come you can run aromasin into PCT but not Dex?
    Adex is not good for pct because it is a type II AI, it will not destroy the enzyme. So there will be estrogen rebound once you discontinue use. Aromasin is a type I (suicide AI),it attaches to the aromatase enzyme and permanently disables it. so there is no chance of estrogen rebound.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    Adex is not good for pct because it is a type II AI, it will not destroy the enzyme. So there will be estrogen rebound once you discontinue use. Aromasin is a type I (suicide AI),it attaches to the aromatase enzyme and permanently disables it. so there is no chance of estrogen rebound.

So long as you taper down from Adex you should have no estrogen re-bound.

Also ....I would be reluctant to use Aromasin as I wouldn't want to permanently hinder my estrogen production.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.2%

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    So long as you taper down from Adex you should have no estrogen re-bound.

Also ....I would be reluctant to use Aromasin as I wouldn't want to permanently hinder my estrogen production.
    Your going to experience SOME estrogen rebound no matter how much you taper.

And kid, where do you get your info. Because that doesn't even make sense. How would it pertinently hinder your production of estrogen? It only destroys the aromatase enzyme, which converts androgens into estrogens.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.83%

gregg, if you run Aromasin into PCt why use erase also? Would too much of a AI be a bad thing?
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.2%

one or the other, and yes there are side effects to over dosing. That goes for anything.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Your going to experience SOME estrogen rebound no matter how much you taper.

And kid, where do you get your info. Because that doesn't even make sense. How would it pertinently hinder your production of estrogen? It only destroys the aromatase enzyme, which converts androgens into estrogens.

Wouldn't that mean you can no longer produce an excess amount of estrogen? IE-If you use it to the extent your estrogen is low to a un-healthy degree....wouldn't it not be able to come back to a healthy degree? That's what I'm referring too. I guess you can call it abusing it or just mis-dosing it.

If I'm wrong I stand corrected.

also....how old are you?
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.2%

Wouldn't that mean you can no longer produce an excess amount of estrogen? IE-If you use it to the extent your estrogen is low to a un-healthy degree....wouldn't it not be able to come back to a healthy degree? That's what I'm referring too. I guess you can call it abusing it or just mis-dosing it.

If I'm wrong I stand corrected.

also....how old are you?
    Haha no you will still produce estrogen. Its just that estrogen spikes during pct. Yes, lowering estrogen to much with AI's can have a negative effect on cholesterol levels and low estrogen levels can lead to sore joints, cause your losing estrogens anti-inflammitory effect. Can also have a negative impact on your libido. But you will not crush estrogen to that low of a degree, since it is already spiking. Your estrogen will come back, as your body begins to produce test again your body will make estrogen via the aromatase enzyme. And im 18 kid =)
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Haha no you will still produce estrogen. Its just that estrogen spikes during pct. Yes, lowering estrogen to much with AI's can have a negative effect on cholesterol levels and low estrogen levels can lead to sore joints, cause your losing estrogens anti-inflammitory effect. Can also have a negative impact on your libido. But you will not crush estrogen to that low of a degree, since it is already spiking. Your estrogen will come back, as your body begins to produce test again your body will make estrogen via the aromatase enzyme. And im 18 kid =)

Anyone who barely got pubes around their balls looks retarded calling anyone kid.

But anyways.....thanks for the info. I stand corrected. WooOooOOoo I learned something NEW today.
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.2%

Anyone who barely got pubes around their balls looks retarded calling anyone kid.

But anyways.....thanks for the info. I stand corrected. WooOooOOoo I learned something NEW today.
    Well im glad my pubeless ass could help hehe =)
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

So ...............KID. Lets see if I can pick your brain and anyone else that reads this chime in with what YOU think ...even if its right or wrong. Cuz at the END OF DA DEYYYYYYYYY I do whatever the FU*K I WANNA DO!

....anywayz.....

There are several goals of pct, but one version would be to say it is to bring back the full production of testosterone in your body. Because if one abuses steroids by staying on them too long, or having too many cycles close together, you risk your body never producing it again and have to get TRT.
    There-go.....would it be safe to say you can jump back on cycle once your test production is back in full swing? REGARDLESS of high estrogen along with it? Be it using a steroid that brings down estrogen or at least the necessary ancillaries with a aromatising compound such as actual testosterone.

Thoughts?
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.2%

The point of pct is to bring your body back to hormonal homeostasis. I can't see a male having more estrogen then test unless you have just came off a cycle.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.46%

I use it at 10mg a day on cycle, last cycle I did was test e and 10mg a day was fine no issues.
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

The point of pct is to bring your body back to hormonal homeostasis. I can't see a male having more estrogen then test unless you have just came off a cycle.

No no no....your MISunderstanding me prince valient. If YOU were a sheep.....would you **** another sheep?

But really....the case I ment to make clear was the test levels are back to normal and estrogen levels are high....but the test is much higher then the estrogen. Test is say 600 and estrogen is 47. Just to throw out some numbers for ya.
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by mik14 View Post
    I use it at 10mg a day on cycle, last cycle I did was test e and 10mg a day was fine no issues.
    Nice. Thanks for the nugget of wisdom brotha. Helps me bare the dose of Nolvadex more.
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.2%

No no no....your MISunderstanding me prince valient. If YOU were a sheep.....would you **** another sheep?

But really....the case I ment to make clear was the test levels are back to normal and estrogen levels are high....but the test is much higher then the estrogen. Test is say 600 and estrogen is 47. Just to throw out some numbers for ya.
    Well test and estrogen aren't the only thing to worry about, you want to make sure your lipids are in a normal range as well. And it will take some timed for your test and estrogen to get back to normal. i don't know if that's the answer your looking for??
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Well test and estrogen aren't the only thing to worry about, you want to make sure your lipids are in a normal range as well. And it will take some timed for your test and estrogen to get back to normal. i don't know if that's the answer your looking for??

naaaaa

but were not all mind readers right?
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.2%

naaaaa

but were not all mind readers right?
    I try haha
  30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.2%

updated
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.08%

Solid updates

Does it matter when you take taurine?
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.2%

Thanks and take 3-5g preworkout
  33. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

It takes a few hours to start working.....so if your having bad back pumps during your workouts, it would be ideal to get a good dose in around 3-4 hours before.

With as little as Taurine costs, I see no reason to dose sparingly.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.08%

It takes a few hours to start working.....so if your having bad back pumps during your workouts, it would be ideal to get a good dose in around 3-4 hours before.

With as little as Taurine costs, I see no reason to dose sparingly.
    Ok I was going to try and space it as far away from my preworkout as possible since I take beta alanine and would like to not have that conflict. But if it will not have optimal effects unless dosed this way I suppose I'll take it as suggested
  35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.2%

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Ok I was going to try and space it as far away from my preworkout as possible since I take beta alanine and would like to not have that conflict. But if it will not have optimal effects unless dosed this way I suppose I'll take it as suggested
    If on cycle take only Taurine, Beta alanine and Taurine use the same receptor. 3-5g pre workout
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.41%

So Had anyone gotten back pumps in the tailbone area? Close to the ass??
  37. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.2%

Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio
    So Had anyone gotten back pumps in the tailbone area? Close to the ass??
    That's where your going to feel them. It's like a dull pain in the lower back.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.93%

If on cycle take only Taurine, Beta alanine and Taurine use the same receptor. 3-5g pre workout
    Is it okay to take citruline malate, agmatine, or carnitine while on cycle and using taurine?
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
  39. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

O SNAP! Wasn't even thinking about the board rules.....

Were not supposed to talk about AAS/Pro-hormones to kids. Dudes 18.

Time for gregg1494 to get out of the big boys section of the forum for another 3 years.
  40. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.2%

O SNAP! Wasn't even thinking about the board rules.....

Were not supposed to talk about AAS/Pro-hormones to kids. Dudes 18.

Time for gregg1494 to get out of the big boys section of the forum for another 3 years.
    Lol. Never knew knowledge was limited by age. If an admin tells me to leave then I will leave.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Cycle for lean gains???Please have a look
    By Ript22Swole in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 12:05 AM
  2. Vote on 2 cycles for me please mast test deca
    By Vickrx7 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 08:25 PM
  3. Double check my cycle for me...please
    By TerribleTowel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26