Cycles for Beginners!! please look!

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Any reason for that? Was going to run clomid w first hdrol cycle, still have a.lot to learn I guess...
    The reason I did that is because Nolvadex is a much better SERM, what I mean by that is Nolvadex is more effective in actually attaching to the estrogen receptor. While as Clomid is also a SERM, it is slightly less effective at actually acting as a SERM. Clomid is used more to stimulate the hypophysis to release more gonadotropin so that a faster and higher release of FSH and LH occurs. By doing this, the result is an elevated endogenous testosterone level.

Down side to Nolvadex is that it can up reguate the progesterone receptors making Nolvadex a less than ideal PCT choice for progesterone based compounds such as Tren. While Clomid does not.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Red9 View Post
    Awesome thank you. I'll ask then ha, why both clomid and nolva?
    Ill say the same thing to you as I said to uvawahoowa and If you have any questions feel free to ask.

The reason I did that is because Nolvadex is a much better SERM, what I mean by that is Nolvadex is more effective in actually attaching to the estrogen receptor. While as Clomid is also a SERM, it is slightly less effective at actually acting as a SERM. Clomid is used more to stimulate the hypophysis to release more gonadotropin so that a faster and higher release of FSH and LH occurs. By doing this, the result is an elevated endogenous testosterone level.

Down side to Nolvadex is that it can up reguate the progesterone receptors making Nolvadex a less than ideal PCT choice for progesterone based compounds such as Tren. While Clomid does not.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Red9 View Post
    Another question: will/can Toco-8 or Propecia keep the hair on my head? I like my hair lol
    Toco 8 is a very good vitamin E supplement and should be effective at keeping hair/slowing shedding and thickening existing hair. Toco 8 can also be ran year round.

4. Bookmarked...thanks for putting this together. Will likely run something off this list in a few months.

5. I'm impressed your pretty knowledgeable on this subject
    •   

6. [QUOTE=gregg1494;3634748]T

-----------------------------------------------------------

Epistane (Epi)
    Chemical name: 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol / 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol
    Aromatize? No

Standard Cycle:
    Epistane dosed @ 30/30/40/40/40/40 or 30/40/40/40/40/40(mg a day)
    cycle assist @ recommended

Could throw in liver support even tho many cycle assists have it. Liv52(which I would recommend) or Milk thistle

*even though epistane does not aromatize gynecomastia(gyno) is still concern. Prolactin related gyno is still possible(rare) Inhibit-P by SNS will prevent this, If used run 2 caps a day through cycle.

PCT:
    Serm: Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) or Torem (Toremifene Citrate) NO SERM NO CYCLE!
    Nolvadex @ 20/20/20/20 or 20/20/10/10 (don't need to taper but you can If you want)(doses are in mg a day)
    Test booster: most commonly used is DAA run 1 week past end of nolvadex or torem, dosed at 3g ED(everyday)
    Aromatase Inhibitor: Erase dosed 0/0/3/3/2/1(those are in caps per day and weeks are seperated by "/") Formastane dosed @ 0/0/200/200/100/100 ( that is in mg , if it is Formasurge or Formeron just use the needed pumps for it to be the mg dosage and split in AM and PM, it can also be Forma Stanzol)

*Prolactin related gyno is still possible in PCT(rare) but if you ran a product for prolactin during cycle it is highly recommended you run through PCT.

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm doing my research regarding Epistane which I'm interested in running, but i will take for only 4 weeks as it's my 1st cycle, based on your info which is very interesting i have some questions:
    - I will be running Epistane with Nolvadex (20/20/10/10) although i was only able to find Nolva 20mg each...what should i do?
    - Please take a look at my cycle and give me your suggestions:
    Wk 1-4 epi (how many mg/week?)
    Wk 5-8 Nolva (20/20/10/10)
    wk 4-8 Daa (3mg everyday)
    Erase pro (please recommend when should i start)
    Inhibit-P (please recommend when to start and how many caps)

Really appreciate if i could get some comments.

7. What about sus 300 for a beginner... As in I have no clue about anything lol.... I'm trying to learn but this is fat more complicated than I had ever expected.

8. If there tabs and you don't want to split them no big deal, you can run 20/20/20/20

Honesty I would go no less then 5 weeks. I know with beginners there concern is side effects. But unless you are dosing high or running longer you should be just fine. Of you were to run a 4 week cycle I would go 30/40/40/40 or if you think you can 30/40/40/50. If 5 weeks 30/40/40/40/40

Start daa (3g)day one of pct and run till one week after end of nolva.

Start erase pro week 3 of pct and run one week past end of daa. Run 1 cap a day

Run inhibit p 2 caps a day from day one of pct. if you can afford it run during cycle too.

9. Quote Originally Posted by smith139
    What about sus 300 for a beginner... As in I have no clue about anything lol.... I'm trying to learn but this is fat more complicated than I had ever expected.
    age? height? weight? lifting experience?

10. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494

age? height? weight? lifting experience?
    I'm 25 6'5 202 9.5-10% body fat. As far as lifting experience goes I'm real into cardio based lifting like crossfit and supersets mainly because I'm a firefighter and that Is what I need. but over the last 6 months my cardio is amazing but my strength and overall appearance has seemed to take a pause. I have even started counting calories.... Every single one of those little bastards lol

11. Quote Originally Posted by smith139 View Post
    I'm 25 6'5 202 9.5-10% body fat. As far as lifting experience goes I'm real into cardio based lifting like crossfit and supersets mainly because I'm a firefighter and that Is what I need. but over the last 6 months my cardio is amazing but my strength and overall appearance has seemed to take a pause. I have even started counting calories.... Every single one of those little bastards lol
    kcals a day? macros?

12. What about Mechabol? I know it's basically what P-Mag converts into. Would it then be a good first cycle for beginners as well?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Racinjetford
    What about Mechabol? I know it's basically what P-Mag converts into. Would it then be a good first cycle for beginners as well?
    That is fine

14. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    If there tabs and you don't want to split them no big deal, you can run 20/20/20/20

Honesty I would go no less then 5 weeks. I know with beginners there concern is side effects. But unless you are dosing high or running longer you should be just fine. Of you were to run a 4 week cycle I would go 30/40/40/40 or if you think you can 30/40/40/50. If 5 weeks 30/40/40/40/40

Start daa (3g)day one of pct and run till one week after end of nolva.

Start erase pro week 3 of pct and run one week past end of daa. Run 1 cap a day

Run inhibit p 2 caps a day from day one of pct. if you can afford it run during cycle too.
    Thanks, based on your comments this is wht will be the whole cycle:
    Wk 1-5 Epi (30/40/40/40/40)
    Wk 6-9 Nolva (20/20/20/20)
    Wk 6-10 Daa (3mg ed)
    Wk 8-9 Erase pro (1 cap/day)
    Wk 1-9 Inhibit-P (2 caps/day)

Considering to add Liv52 or Milk thistle one week b4 Cycle and during PCT.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Lagartizscha

Thanks, based on your comments this is wht will be the whole cycle:
    Wk 1-5 Epi (30/40/40/40/40)
    Wk 6-9 Nolva (20/20/20/20)
    Wk 6-10 Daa (3mg ed)
    Wk 8-9 Erase pro (1 cap/day)
    Wk 1-9 Inhibit-P (2 caps/day)

Considering to add Liv52 or Milk thistle one week b4 Cycle and during PCT.
    Almost,

Epi 30/40/40/40/40
    Inhibit p 2/2/2/2/2

Pct
    Nolva 20/20/20/20
    Daa 3/3/3/3/3
    Erase 0/0/1/1/1/1
    Inhibit p 2/2/2/2/2/2

16. Doing a little research on Epistane and found "the perfect cycle" with epistane, licogenix, titanium and organ shield. Contrary to the name looks like I'm missing a proper serm, such as nolva? Or is the licogenix strong enough? 1st ph cycle, have done a few different test boosters but want to take the next step.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Jrhayes61
    Doing a little research on Epistane and found "the perfect cycle" with epistane, licogenix, titanium and organ shield. Contrary to the name looks like I'm missing a proper serm, such as nolva? Or is the licogenix strong enough? 1st ph cycle, have done a few different test boosters but want to take the next step.
    that's just advertisement. you can use those products but you still need a serm, and all titanium did was make me horny
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Jrhayes61
    Doing a little research on Epistane and found "the perfect cycle" with epistane, licogenix, titanium and organ shield. Contrary to the name looks like I'm missing a proper serm, such as nolva? Or is the licogenix strong enough? 1st ph cycle, have done a few different test boosters but want to take the next step.
    Yep, need a serm. Licogenix is an AI and they do completely different things.

You just need a serm and you would be good to go.

Age? height? weight? Lifting experience?

19. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    Almost,

Epi 30/40/40/40/40
    Inhibit p 2/2/2/2/2

Pct
    Nolva 20/20/20/20
    Daa 3/3/3/3/3
    Erase 0/0/1/1/1/1
    Inhibit p 2/2/2/2/2/2

Sweeeet!
    Tks

20. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494

Almost,

Epi 30/40/40/40/40
    Inhibit p 2/2/2/2/2

Pct
    Nolva 20/20/20/20
    Daa 3/3/3/3/3
    Erase 0/0/1/1/1/1
    Inhibit p 2/2/2/2/2/2
    Can you replace the epi with hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/100 and be good to go?

21. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

yeppp

22. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

Yes sir

23. Subbed... For good information

Sent from my purple Tapatalk using http://www.swoldiers.net/

24. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    Yep, need a serm. Licogenix is an AI and they do completely different things.

You just need a serm and you would be good to go.

Age? height? weight? Lifting experience?
    Thank you. 28, 180lbs and a 2 or 3 years. I try to be well educated in what I'm doing to get good gains and appreciate the info. I will run nolva with the dosage listed previously. Keep the licogenix in the cycle?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Jrhayes61 View Post
    Thank you. 28, 180lbs and a 2 or 3 years. I try to be well educated in what I'm doing to get good gains and appreciate the info. I will run nolva with the dosage listed previously. Keep the licogenix in the cycle?
    yes keep, dont use on cycle use during pct

26. Test E(enanthate) Test cyp(cypionate)
    Chemical name: 17b-hydroxy-4-androsten-3-one
    Aromatize? Yes

Standard cycle:
    Test (E, Cyp) dosed @ 500mg/week 250mg 2x week pin
    Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD( or ED, If gyno prone)
    Inhibit-P @ 2 caps a day (ran through out cycle)
    Fish oil @ 3 a day
    Hawthorne berry @ recommended ( blood pressure)
    Saw Palmetto @ recommended (prostate)

*If joints are sore or inflamed from AI up fish oil to 6 a day, or can use joint supplement.

PCT:
    Nolvadex @ 40/40/20/20(mg a day,per week)
    Clomid @ 100/50/50/25(mg a day, per week)
    Aromasin @ 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 First 2 weeks: EOD , Third week: E3D , Last week just once or twice.
    DAA @ 3/3/3/3/3/3 (3g a day)
    Inhibit-P @ 2 caps a day for 6 weeks
    -----------------------------------------
    I see you run aromasin and also like to run erase, or do you just pick one of them? Also do you think its better to run both Clomid and Nolva? (it was somewhat answered in 1 of the posts lol)

27. Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin215 View Post
    Test E(enanthate) Test cyp(cypionate)
    Chemical name: 17b-hydroxy-4-androsten-3-one
    Aromatize? Yes

Standard cycle:
    Test (E, Cyp) dosed @ 500mg/week 250mg 2x week pin
    Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD( or ED, If gyno prone)
    Inhibit-P @ 2 caps a day (ran through out cycle)
    Fish oil @ 3 a day
    Hawthorne berry @ recommended ( blood pressure)
    Saw Palmetto @ recommended (prostate)

*If joints are sore or inflamed from AI up fish oil to 6 a day, or can use joint supplement.

PCT:
    Nolvadex @ 40/40/20/20(mg a day,per week)
    Clomid @ 100/50/50/25(mg a day, per week)
    Aromasin @ 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 First 2 weeks: EOD , Third week: E3D , Last week just once or twice.
    DAA @ 3/3/3/3/3/3 (3g a day)
    Inhibit-P @ 2 caps a day for 6 weeks
    -----------------------------------------
    I see you run aromasin and also like to run erase, or do you just pick one of them? Also do you think its better to run both Clomid and Nolva? (it was somewhat answered in 1 of the posts lol)

Aromasin during cycle and pct for injectables. And yes run both, Yes I did explain it somewhat in another answer but if you still need more clarification just ask.
  28. Question Cycle Havoc /Bold 200 Reversitl v2 & 6-bromo for pct

What do you think about it for my first PH cycle?

Week 1: 10mg Havoc, 200mg Bold
    Week 2: 10mg Havoc, 200mg Bold, 50mg 6-Bromo
    Week 3: 20mg Havoc, 200mg Bold, 50mg 6-Bromo
    Week 4: 20mg Havoc, 200mg Bold, 50mg 6-Bromo
    Week 5: 20mg Havoc, 200mg Bold, 50mg 6-Bromo
    Week 6: 20mg Havoc, 200mg Bold, 50mg 6-Bromo
    Week 7: 10mg Havoc, 200mg Bold, 50mg 6-Bromo
    Week 8: 10mg Havoc, 200mg Bold, 50mg 6-Bromo
    Week 9: -----------------------------100mg 6-Bromo, 3 caps Reversitol v2
    Week 10: ------------------------------50mg 6-Bromo, 3 caps Reversitol v2
    Week 11: ------------------------------50mg 6-Bromo, 3 caps Reversitol v2
    Week 12: ------------------------------50mg 6-Bromo, 2 caps Reversitol v2
    Week 13: ------------------------------50mg 6-Bromo, 1 caps Reversitol v2

29. will be starting 5 week mechabol here shortly...has anybody stacked E-Spray w/ any PH that you know of?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Cycle for lean gains???Please have a look
    By Ript22Swole in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 01:05 AM
  2. Vote on 2 cycles for me please mast test deca
    By Vickrx7 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 09:25 PM
  3. Double check my cycle for me...please
    By TerribleTowel in forum Anabolics