Cycles for Beginners!! please look!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    103039
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.09%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by smith139 View Post
    I'm 25 6'5 202 9.5-10% body fat. As far as lifting experience goes I'm real into cardio based lifting like crossfit and supersets mainly because I'm a firefighter and that Is what I need. but over the last 6 months my cardio is amazing but my strength and overall appearance has seemed to take a pause. I have even started counting calories.... Every single one of those little bastards lol
    kcals a day? macros?

  2. New Member
    Racinjetford's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    28
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    18.5%

    What about Mechabol? I know it's basically what P-Mag converts into. Would it then be a good first cycle for beginners as well?
  3. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    103039
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.09%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Racinjetford
    What about Mechabol? I know it's basically what P-Mag converts into. Would it then be a good first cycle for beginners as well?
    That is fine
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Lagartizscha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    107
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    31.93%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    If there tabs and you don't want to split them no big deal, you can run 20/20/20/20

    Honesty I would go no less then 5 weeks. I know with beginners there concern is side effects. But unless you are dosing high or running longer you should be just fine. Of you were to run a 4 week cycle I would go 30/40/40/40 or if you think you can 30/40/40/50. If 5 weeks 30/40/40/40/40

    Start daa (3g)day one of pct and run till one week after end of nolva.

    Start erase pro week 3 of pct and run one week past end of daa. Run 1 cap a day

    Run inhibit p 2 caps a day from day one of pct. if you can afford it run during cycle too.
    Thanks, based on your comments this is wht will be the whole cycle:
    Wk 1-5 Epi (30/40/40/40/40)
    Wk 6-9 Nolva (20/20/20/20)
    Wk 6-10 Daa (3mg ed)
    Wk 8-9 Erase pro (1 cap/day)
    Wk 1-9 Inhibit-P (2 caps/day)

    Considering to add Liv52 or Milk thistle one week b4 Cycle and during PCT.
  5. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    103039
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.09%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lagartizscha

    Thanks, based on your comments this is wht will be the whole cycle:
    Wk 1-5 Epi (30/40/40/40/40)
    Wk 6-9 Nolva (20/20/20/20)
    Wk 6-10 Daa (3mg ed)
    Wk 8-9 Erase pro (1 cap/day)
    Wk 1-9 Inhibit-P (2 caps/day)

    Considering to add Liv52 or Milk thistle one week b4 Cycle and during PCT.
    Almost,

    Epi 30/40/40/40/40
    Inhibit p 2/2/2/2/2

    Pct
    Nolva 20/20/20/20
    Daa 3/3/3/3/3
    Erase 0/0/1/1/1/1
    Inhibit p 2/2/2/2/2/2
  6. Advanced Member
    cokeholio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    604
    Rep Power
    26584
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Sticky
  7. New Member
    Jrhayes61's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    26
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    31%

    Doing a little research on Epistane and found "the perfect cycle" with epistane, licogenix, titanium and organ shield. Contrary to the name looks like I'm missing a proper serm, such as nolva? Or is the licogenix strong enough? 1st ph cycle, have done a few different test boosters but want to take the next step.
  8. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,674
    Rep Power
    3414730
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrhayes61
    Doing a little research on Epistane and found "the perfect cycle" with epistane, licogenix, titanium and organ shield. Contrary to the name looks like I'm missing a proper serm, such as nolva? Or is the licogenix strong enough? 1st ph cycle, have done a few different test boosters but want to take the next step.
    that's just advertisement. you can use those products but you still need a serm, and all titanium did was make me horny
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  9. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    103039
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.09%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrhayes61
    Doing a little research on Epistane and found "the perfect cycle" with epistane, licogenix, titanium and organ shield. Contrary to the name looks like I'm missing a proper serm, such as nolva? Or is the licogenix strong enough? 1st ph cycle, have done a few different test boosters but want to take the next step.
    Yep, need a serm. Licogenix is an AI and they do completely different things.

    You just need a serm and you would be good to go.

    Age? height? weight? Lifting experience?
  10. New Member
    Lagartizscha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    107
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    31.93%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    Almost,

    Epi 30/40/40/40/40
    Inhibit p 2/2/2/2/2

    Pct
    Nolva 20/20/20/20
    Daa 3/3/3/3/3
    Erase 0/0/1/1/1/1
    Inhibit p 2/2/2/2/2/2

    Sweeeet!
    Tks
  11. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31241
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    97.95%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494

    Almost,

    Epi 30/40/40/40/40
    Inhibit p 2/2/2/2/2

    Pct
    Nolva 20/20/20/20
    Daa 3/3/3/3/3
    Erase 0/0/1/1/1/1
    Inhibit p 2/2/2/2/2/2
    Can you replace the epi with hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/100 and be good to go?
  12. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7108
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    18.7%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

    Can you replace the epi with hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/100 and be good to go?
    yeppp
  13. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    103039
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.09%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

    Can you replace the epi with hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/100 and be good to go?
    Yes sir
  14. Advanced Member
    texasfinest2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    53047
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    50.12%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    Subbed... For good information

    Sent from my purple Tapatalk using http://www.swoldiers.net/
  15. New Member
    Jrhayes61's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    26
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    31%

    Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    Yep, need a serm. Licogenix is an AI and they do completely different things.

    You just need a serm and you would be good to go.

    Age? height? weight? Lifting experience?
    Thank you. 28, 180lbs and a 2 or 3 years. I try to be well educated in what I'm doing to get good gains and appreciate the info. I will run nolva with the dosage listed previously. Keep the licogenix in the cycle?
  16. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    103039
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.09%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrhayes61 View Post
    Thank you. 28, 180lbs and a 2 or 3 years. I try to be well educated in what I'm doing to get good gains and appreciate the info. I will run nolva with the dosage listed previously. Keep the licogenix in the cycle?
    yes keep, dont use on cycle use during pct
  17. New Member
    Zeppelin215's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    29
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

    Test E(enanthate) Test cyp(cypionate)
    Chemical name: 17b-hydroxy-4-androsten-3-one
    Aromatize? Yes

    Standard cycle:
    Test (E, Cyp) dosed @ 500mg/week 250mg 2x week pin
    Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD( or ED, If gyno prone)
    Inhibit-P @ 2 caps a day (ran through out cycle)
    Fish oil @ 3 a day
    Hawthorne berry @ recommended ( blood pressure)
    Saw Palmetto @ recommended (prostate)

    *If joints are sore or inflamed from AI up fish oil to 6 a day, or can use joint supplement.


    PCT:
    Nolvadex @ 40/40/20/20(mg a day,per week)
    Clomid @ 100/50/50/25(mg a day, per week)
    Aromasin @ 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 First 2 weeks: EOD , Third week: E3D , Last week just once or twice.
    DAA @ 3/3/3/3/3/3 (3g a day)
    Inhibit-P @ 2 caps a day for 6 weeks
    -----------------------------------------
    I see you run aromasin and also like to run erase, or do you just pick one of them? Also do you think its better to run both Clomid and Nolva? (it was somewhat answered in 1 of the posts lol)
  18. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    103039
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.09%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin215 View Post
    Test E(enanthate) Test cyp(cypionate)
    Chemical name: 17b-hydroxy-4-androsten-3-one
    Aromatize? Yes

    Standard cycle:
    Test (E, Cyp) dosed @ 500mg/week 250mg 2x week pin
    Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD( or ED, If gyno prone)
    Inhibit-P @ 2 caps a day (ran through out cycle)
    Fish oil @ 3 a day
    Hawthorne berry @ recommended ( blood pressure)
    Saw Palmetto @ recommended (prostate)

    *If joints are sore or inflamed from AI up fish oil to 6 a day, or can use joint supplement.


    PCT:
    Nolvadex @ 40/40/20/20(mg a day,per week)
    Clomid @ 100/50/50/25(mg a day, per week)
    Aromasin @ 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 First 2 weeks: EOD , Third week: E3D , Last week just once or twice.
    DAA @ 3/3/3/3/3/3 (3g a day)
    Inhibit-P @ 2 caps a day for 6 weeks
    -----------------------------------------
    I see you run aromasin and also like to run erase, or do you just pick one of them? Also do you think its better to run both Clomid and Nolva? (it was somewhat answered in 1 of the posts lol)

    Aromasin during cycle and pct for injectables. And yes run both, Yes I did explain it somewhat in another answer but if you still need more clarification just ask.
  19. New Member
    Chipchop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    26
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    91%

    Question Cycle Havoc /Bold 200 Reversitl v2 & 6-bromo for pct


    What do you think about it for my first PH cycle?


    Week 1: 10mg Havoc, 200mg Bold
    Week 2: 10mg Havoc, 200mg Bold, 50mg 6-Bromo
    Week 3: 20mg Havoc, 200mg Bold, 50mg 6-Bromo
    Week 4: 20mg Havoc, 200mg Bold, 50mg 6-Bromo
    Week 5: 20mg Havoc, 200mg Bold, 50mg 6-Bromo
    Week 6: 20mg Havoc, 200mg Bold, 50mg 6-Bromo
    Week 7: 10mg Havoc, 200mg Bold, 50mg 6-Bromo
    Week 8: 10mg Havoc, 200mg Bold, 50mg 6-Bromo
    Week 9: -----------------------------100mg 6-Bromo, 3 caps Reversitol v2
    Week 10: ------------------------------50mg 6-Bromo, 3 caps Reversitol v2
    Week 11: ------------------------------50mg 6-Bromo, 3 caps Reversitol v2
    Week 12: ------------------------------50mg 6-Bromo, 2 caps Reversitol v2
    Week 13: ------------------------------50mg 6-Bromo, 1 caps Reversitol v2
  20. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,674
    Rep Power
    3414730
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    will be starting 5 week mechabol here shortly...has anybody stacked E-Spray w/ any PH that you know of?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  21. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7108
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    18.7%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332
    will be starting 5 week mechabol here shortly...has anybody stacked E-Spray w/ any PH that you know of?
    I've seen a few posts about thoughts on stacking it. haven't read a log though. I think it would stack amazingly especially if ran for two bottles
  22. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7108
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    18.7%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chipchop
    What do you think about it for my first PH cycle?

    Week 1: 10mg Havoc, 200mg Bold
    Week 2: 10mg Havoc, 200mg Bold, 50mg 6-Bromo
    Week 3: 20mg Havoc, 200mg Bold, 50mg 6-Bromo
    Week 4: 20mg Havoc, 200mg Bold, 50mg 6-Bromo
    Week 5: 20mg Havoc, 200mg Bold, 50mg 6-Bromo
    Week 6: 20mg Havoc, 200mg Bold, 50mg 6-Bromo
    Week 7: 10mg Havoc, 200mg Bold, 50mg 6-Bromo
    Week 8: 10mg Havoc, 200mg Bold, 50mg 6-Bromo
    Week 9: -----------------------------100mg 6-Bromo, 3 caps Reversitol v2
    Week 10: ------------------------------50mg 6-Bromo, 3 caps Reversitol v2
    Week 11: ------------------------------50mg 6-Bromo, 3 caps Reversitol v2
    Week 12: ------------------------------50mg 6-Bromo, 2 caps Reversitol v2
    Week 13: ------------------------------50mg 6-Bromo, 1 caps Reversitol v2
    sorry man but this is not an orthodox cycle. I'd continue researching
  23. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,674
    Rep Power
    3414730
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17

    I've seen a few posts about thoughts on stacking it. haven't read a log though. I think it would stack amazingly especially if ran for two bottles
    I was gonna run stano w/ it but now I'm looking at e-spray and am fairly interested it. I'll search around some other forums too for any reviews
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  24. New Member
    bulk88's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    36089
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    79.22%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    This is an awesome post!! Helped me out a lot
  25. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    103039
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.09%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17

    sorry man but this is not an orthodox cycle. I'd continue researching
    2x. Continue researching. Look at what i posted, and try to follow those guide lines.
  26. New Member
    Chipchop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    26
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    91%

    Ph: havoc & bold 200 during 8 weeks. Usualy havoc is 20/30/40/40 ed. But combining ir with bold 200 it' s no nesesari hight doses. Can someone confirm it?
  27. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    103039
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.09%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chipchop
    Ph: havoc & bold 200 during 8 weeks. Usualy havoc is 20/30/40/40 ed. But combining ir with bold 200 it' s no nesesari hight doses. Can someone confirm it?
    Just because your running another compound doesn't mean you cut the dosages.

    Is this your first cycle?
  28. New Member
    Chipchop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    26
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    91%

    Yes, its my first cycle . It was recommended for me by a "profesional" by I have a lot of dudes because I can't find any experience similar.
  29. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    103039
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.09%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chipchop
    Yes, its my first cycle . It was recommended for me by a "profesional" by I have a lot of dudes because I can't find any experience similar.
    Huh??
  30. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,674
    Rep Power
    3414730
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Chipchop
    Yes, its my first cycle . It was recommended for me by a "profesional" by I have a lot of dudes because I can't find any experience similar.
    I'm Ron Burgndy???
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  31. New Member
    arluckydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    5289
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    3.96%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    I think we need to get some history and or experience info from Gregg since he is advising everyone on their cycles. Its appreciated but need to know who where taking advice from.
  32. New Member
    xFireBullx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    9348
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    42.8%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    In for later read
  33. New Member
    arluckydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    5289
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    3.96%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Hi all
  34. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    103039
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.09%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by xFireBullx View Post
    In for later read
  35. New Member
    LostSoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    30
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    35.17%

    Great post. Just started my first cycle, Test E 400. Looks almost identical to your post other than im using adex instead.
  36. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    103039
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.09%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LostSoldier View Post
    Great post. Just started my first cycle, Test E 400. Looks almost identical to your post other than im using adex instead.
    adex is ok for on cycle, just don't use during pct.
  37. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31241
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    97.95%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    There are a lot of posts asking what PH/ injectible one should use for your first cycle and what they should do for PCT, So I thought I would help.

    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Pro hormones (PH)
    -----------------------------------------------------------

    Halodrol (Hdrol)
    Chemical name: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol
    Aromatize? No

    Standard Cycle:
    Halodrol dosed @ 50/50/75/75/75/75 or 50/75/75/75/75/75(mg a day)
    Cycle assist @ recommended

    Could throw in liver support even tho many cycle assists have it. Liv52(which I would recommend) or Milk thistle

    *even though Halodrol does not aromatize gynecomastia(gyno) is still concern. Prolactin related gyno is still possible(rare) Inhibit-P by SNS will prevent this, If used run 2 caps a day through cycle.


    PCT:
    Serm: Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) or Torem (Toremifene Citrate) NO SERM NO CYCLE!
    Nolvadex @ 20/20/20/20 or 20/20/10/10 (don't need to taper but you can If you want)(doses are in mg a day)
    Test booster: most commonly used is DAA run 1 week past end of nolvadex or torem, dosed at 3g ED(everyday)
    Aromatase Inhibitor: Erase dosed 0/0/3/3/2/1(those are in caps per day and weeks are seperated by "/") Formastane dosed @ 0/0/200/200/100/100 ( that is in mg , if it is Formasurge or Formeron just use the needed pumps for it to be the mg dosage and split in AM and PM, it can also be Forma Stanzol) No need to taper erase since it is a suicide AI.


    *Prolactin related gyno is still possible in PCT(rare) but if you ran a product for prolactin during cycle it is highly recommended you run through PCT.



    -----------------------------------------------------------



    Promagnon (pmag)
    Chemical name: 4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Andro-4-Ene-3,17b-Diol
    Aromatize? No

    Standard Cycle:
    Pmag dosed @ 50/50/75/75/75/75 or 50/75/75/75/75/75 or could start off with a 5 week cycle 50/75/75/75/75(mg a day)
    Cycle assist @ recommended

    Could throw in liver support even tho many cycle assists have it. Liv52(which I would recommend) or Milk thistle

    *even though Pmag does not aromatize gynecomastia(gyno) is still concern. Prolactin related gyno is still possible(rare) Inhibit-P by SNS will prevent this, If used run 2 caps a day through cycle.


    PCT:
    Serm: Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) or Torem (Toremifene Citrate) NO SERM NO CYCLE!
    Nolvadex @ 20/20/20/20 or 20/20/10/10 (don't need to taper but you can If you want)(doses are in mg a day)
    Test booster: most commonly used is DAA run 1 week past end of nolvadex or torem, dosed at 3g ED(everyday)
    Aromatase Inhibitor: Erase dosed 0/0/3/3/2/1(those are in caps per day and weeks are seperated by "/") Formastane dosed @ 0/0/200/200/100/100 ( that is in mg , if it is Formasurge or Formeron just use the needed pumps for it to be the mg dosage and split in AM and PM, it can also be Forma Stanzol) No need to taper erase since it is a suicide AI.


    *Prolactin related gyno is still possible in PCT(rare) but if you ran a product for prolactin during cycle it is highly recommended you run through PCT.



    -----------------------------------------------------------

    Epistane (Epi)
    Chemical name: 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol / 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol
    Aromatize? No


    Standard Cycle:
    Epistane dosed @ 30/30/40/40/40/40 or 30/40/40/40/40/40(mg a day)
    cycle assist @ recommended

    Could throw in liver support even tho many cycle assists have it. Liv52(which I would recommend) or Milk thistle

    *even though epistane does not aromatize gynecomastia(gyno) is still concern. Prolactin related gyno is still possible(rare) Inhibit-P by SNS will prevent this, If used run 2 caps a day through cycle.

    PCT:
    Serm: Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) or Torem (Toremifene Citrate) NO SERM NO CYCLE!
    Nolvadex @ 20/20/20/20 or 20/20/10/10 (don't need to taper but you can If you want)(doses are in mg a day)
    Test booster: most commonly used is DAA run 1 week past end of nolvadex or torem, dosed at 3g ED(everyday)
    Aromatase Inhibitor: Erase dosed 0/0/3/3/2/1(those are in caps per day and weeks are seperated by "/") Formastane dosed @ 0/0/200/200/100/100 ( that is in mg , if it is Formasurge or Formeron just use the needed pumps for it to be the mg dosage and split in AM and PM, it can also be Forma Stanzol) No need to taper erase since it is a suicide AI.


    *Prolactin related gyno is still possible in PCT(rare) but if you ran a product for prolactin during cycle it is highly recommended you run through PCT.



    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Injectibles
    ----------------------------------------------------------

    Test E(enanthate) Test cyp(cypionate)
    Chemical name: 17b-hydroxy-4-androsten-3-one
    Aromatize? Yes

    Standard cycle:
    Test (E, Cyp) dosed @ 500mg/week 250mg 2x week pin
    Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD( or ED, If gyno prone)
    Inhibit-P @ 2 caps a day (ran through out cycle)
    Fish oil @ 3 a day
    Hawthorne berry @ recommended ( blood pressure)
    Saw Palmetto @ recommended (prostate)

    *If joints are sore or inflamed from AI up fish oil to 6 a day, or can use joint supplement.


    PCT:
    Nolvadex @ 40/40/20/20(mg a day,per week)
    Clomid @ 100/50/50/25(mg a day, per week)
    Aromasin @ 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 (no need to taper since its a suicide AI)
    DAA @ 3/3/3/3/3/3 (3g a day)
    Inhibit-P @ 2 caps a day for 6 weeks


    * PCT starts times:
    Testosterone Cypionate : 18 days after last injection
    Testosterone Enanthate : 14 days after last injection


    *common needle sizes 1"(quad, glutes, shoulders) 1.5"(glutes) 5/8" (Shoulders) needles between 22-25g



    These are just the most common used compounds for beginners if anyone would like to see other commonly used compounds let me know.

    These are just guide lines to help you build a cycle and PCT, I am not held accountable for any side effects, or damage done to your bodies.

    If anyone has questions or see a problem or would like me to change something let me know! thanks.
    What's the suggested torem dose with an hdrol cycle going up to 100mg ed?
  38. Advanced Member
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    49137
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    14.6%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Been reading my big anabolics edition book trying to learn as mich as possible.

    Can you help me answer why Nolva would or would not be recommended while on cycle? Hepatoxity, prolonged use of it on cycle and pct, etc.... Just curious
  39. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    103039
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.09%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

    What's the suggested torem dose with an hdrol cycle going up to 100mg ed?
    90/60/60/30
  40. Advanced Member
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    49137
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    14.6%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Red9
    Been reading my big anabolics edition book trying to learn as mich as possible.

    Can you help me answer why Nolva would or would not be recommended while on cycle? Hepatoxity, prolonged use of it on cycle and pct, etc.... Just curious
    Sorry I didn't mention a couple things. Cycle being Test E and Nolva instead of Aromasin, why can't u substitute?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Cycle for lean gains???Please have a look
    By Ript22Swole in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 12:05 AM
  2. Vote on 2 cycles for me please mast test deca
    By Vickrx7 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 08:25 PM
  3. Double check my cycle for me...please
    By TerribleTowel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 01:55 PM
  4. M1T cycle for beginner
    By P4D2A022 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 06:30 PM
  5. 19-nor-diol/dione+4AD cycle for beginner [HELP!]
    By Gokmog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-15-2006, 01:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in