AI's & Dry Joints - AnabolicMinds.com

AI's & Dry Joints

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  260 lbs.

AI's & Dry Joints

I was wondering if anyone got dry joints or muscle tightness while using AI's, like I just started using a formex clone with 6 oxo in it & noticed my shoulder feeling "DRY" & Achy.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.

I've been using formeron and my elbows are both hurting. I'm not sure if its low estro or too heavy on the side lateral raises I did the day before they got sore. Keep track of other sides as well, like low libido, moodiness, ect... did you maybe injury it during training?
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by searider View Post
    I was wondering if anyone got dry joints or muscle tightness while using AI's, like I just started using a formex clone with 6 oxo in it & noticed my shoulder feeling "DRY" & Achy.
    Thats a very common side with AIs. Just look at how many "Erase & dry joints" threads there are on this forum alone.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That is a common side effect of low estrogen. You should have known that already from your research (if you did much at all). Joint support products come in very handy in this case. You should probably be supplementing with fish oil already, but something like cissus can really help. SNS makes bulk cissus, 5%.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by zleeb82 View Post
    I've been using formeron and my elbows are both hurting. I'm not sure if its low estro or too heavy on the side lateral raises I did the day before they got sore. Keep track of other sides as well, like low libido, moodiness, ect... did you maybe injury it during training?
    I think it's more the way I sleep that's screwin with my shoulder. Did my Bench work on Monday & slept to long on one side & woke up with my shoulder feeling "not good". I always sleep one one side & sometimes when moving I can feel it was aggravated.
  6. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

i never had joint issues at 3 caps of erase along with 3g daa a day but had it with 3 caps of lean extreme and with xfa it was the worst by far
  7. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

That is a common side effect of low estrogen. You should have known that already from your research (if you did much at all). Joint support products come in very handy in this case. You should probably be supplementing with fish oil already, but something like cissus can really help. SNS makes bulk cissus, 5%.
    That or just taking fish oil. And if your not start!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  260 lbs.

I had just started into the formadrive the same time my shoulder started acting up so I changed up a few things & realized it's actually laying on my side for to long when im sleeping thats irritating my shoulder everythings feeling better now thanks for the responses, even the cat who questioned my "Homework" : )
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

I had just started into the formadrive the same time my shoulder started acting up so I changed up a few things & realized it's actually laying on my side for to long when im sleeping thats irritating my shoulder everythings feeling better now thanks for the responses, even the cat who questioned my "Homework" : )
    Heh well dry joints should be an immediate sign of low estrogen which is very common. I'm harsh on people to do research, nothing personal bud.

If you've had shoulder issues in the past, sleeping can be painful. Both my shoulders have been dislocated multiple times and if i sleep on either for a full night i wake up in pain.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.

Epi's pretty hard on the joints for me but a combination of glucosamine sulfate and cissus really helps for the joint lubricaton, and theyre both pretty cheap to pick up on ebay
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89 View Post
    Epi's pretty hard on the joints for me but a combination of glucosamine sulfate and cissus really helps for the joint lubricaton, and theyre both pretty cheap to pick up on ebay
    Ebay would be the last place i would buy supplements lol, especially bulk stuff.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Ebay would be the last place i would buy supplements lol, especially bulk stuff.
    depends where youre from, in australia thanks to massive import tax all local supps are far more expensive ($300+ for 3kgs of protein powder) than going online.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

cissus will help almost immediately

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dry joints on SD/tren?
    By GnastyMcNasty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 11:31 PM
  2. Stoked & Dry joints
    By SemperFi9999 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5