M5AA How suppressive?

mattster

Awards
Just coming into my third week of PCT after a 8 week test enath cycle.

Anyway, I have been using 20mg m5aa pre workout twice per week for my heavy lift days and am wondering if this is likely to delay my recovery significantly?

Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Just coming into my third week of PCT after a 8 week test enath cycle.

Anyway, I have been using 20mg m5aa pre workout twice per week for my heavy lift days and am wondering if this is likely to delay my recovery significantly?

Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.
Not at that dose 2x/wk, just don't do it consecutive days and don't do any higher

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would it be possible to run 20mg M5 1-2x per week(pre workout) every week without significant surpression?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Would it be possible to run 20mg M5 1-2x per week(pre workout) every week without significant surpression?
Yes, it's called pulse therapy and it is quite proven. However, gains are lowered of course. I was going to try this with M1T at some point to see if toxicity could be greatly reduced. It's strong enough to still make gains I'd think just taking it 3x/wk.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, it's called pulse therapy and it is quite proven. However, gains are lowered of course. I was going to try this with M1T at some point to see if toxicity could be greatly reduced. It's strong enough to still make gains I'd think just taking it 3x/wk.

Any good reading on the 'net for testosterone pulse therapy? I did a search and all I came up was a Karl Ullis article.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would there be an advantage to doing morning workouts if using this protocol? So as to fit in with your own hormonal rythm?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Any good reading on the 'net for testosterone pulse therapy? I did a search and all I came up was a Karl Ullis article.
Sorry, I don't know, but if it helps, I first read about it being used to treat kids on high dose corticosteroid thearapy. It's a good deal because you only take 50% of the normal dose since your using EOD, but the adrenal suppression was delayed much longer than would be expected, and the benefits were greater than 50%. I used Dbol like this as a teen and had good results, taking only on w/o days.

meathead1987, morning dosing and w/o is the best for avoiding suppression. I always have better w/o in the evening though, so I can't say how much it matters for gains.

XxCrisisxX

Awards
So, Dr. D, you would take DBOL on your workout days between cycles, correct? Given it's short half-life, I suppose it could work, but the only way to know would be blood work. Not only that, but weren't you worried about your HDL and your liver values? That's what I'm paranoid about....but that 10 grams of DBOL powder sitting on my shelf looks so good... :twisted: How much did you take?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
So, Dr. D, you would take DBOL on your workout days between cycles, correct? Given it's short half-life, I suppose it could work, but the only way to know would be blood work. Not only that, but weren't you worried about your HDL and your liver values? That's what I'm paranoid about....but that 10 grams of DBOL powder sitting on my shelf looks so good... :twisted: How much did you take?
No, not in between cycles, that was my cycle. EOD doses. I was only a kid, I didn't worry abouy HDL or PCT, that's why I was so conservative with my approach, to avoid complications.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I don't know, but if it helps, I first read about it being used to treat kids on high dose corticosteroid thearapy. It's a good deal because you only take 50% of the normal dose since your using EOD, but the adrenal suppression was delayed much longer than would be expected, and the benefits were greater than 50%. I used Dbol like this as a teen and had good results, taking only on w/o days.

meathead1987, morning dosing and w/o is the best for avoiding suppression. I always have better w/o in the evening though, so I can't say how much it matters for gains.
Excellent, I always seem to have the best workouts in the AM. I may try this sometime soon. Not as a cycle, but as a 1x a week thing. Maybe my UD2 power workouts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 3