M1,4add and M4OHN stack

Jo Daddy

Awards
Weeks 1-4 M1,4ADD 80-100mg/day
Weeks 1-5 M4OHN 28-32mg/day

What do you guys think about these two stacked? I know the m14add is mainly for bulking and the m4ohn is mainly for cutting, but i figured i would put the m4ohn in to kind of solidify the gains. That is why i'm running the m4ohn for an extra week after i finish the m14add. Hopefully that will get rid of some of the water weight and bloat before starting pct of nolva for four weeks. By the way, this is intented to be a bulking cycle. Let me hear some opinions. thanks

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, they work well togeather.

I'd reccomend running the m4ohn for 6 weeks rather than 5.

Also start low on the m1,4add say 60mg ed for the first week, than bump it up as needed.
You should always asses tolerance the first time you run a new compound.

so say
week1 60mg
week2 80mg
week3 100mg
week4 100mg or 120 if you feel you need it.

Jo Daddy

Awards
thanks manguy that sounds good. i appreciate it.....

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I don't like the stack at all. First off, stacking two methyls is not recommended. Second, one is a buker, the other is more of a cutter. The cycle would also be somewhat wet. Personally, I'd choose one or the other and stack it with 1-test, or something of the sort. Also , if you are assessing tolerence, you should not use both. You would not know what is doing what for you.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M4ohn is not going to dry you out either, it's considered a wet androgen. Like Cuffs I don't like it. For a good bulker stack the m14add with 1-test and 4ad. For a leaner cycle run the m4ohn with 1-test.

Jo Daddy

Awards
The reason im not stacking the m14add with 1-test is because i didnt like the amount of hair thining i got from a previous 1-test and 4ad cycle. maybe if i dosed the 1-test lower i wouldnt receive that. ill take both of your opinions into account....thanks

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
or just run the M1,4ADD with dex or fem to keep the bloat down. should "solidify" gains appropriately.