Oxyvar question

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Oxyvar question

Hiya fellas my friend and I are thinking of taking a course of oxyvar(oxavar).Im type 1 diabetic and I'm wondering is there anything in this product that would effect me differently?
    I'm wondering also is there something we should be taking with this product?
    Thanks in advance for your opinions/advice.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

You need to read up a lot more before taking anything.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cuba View Post
    Hiya fellas my friend and I are thinking of taking a course of oxyvar(oxavar).Im type 1 diabetic and I'm wondering is there anything in this product that would effect me differently?
    I'm wondering also is there something we should be taking with this product?
    Thanks in advance for your opinions/advice.

Is that 13 gonadiene and DMZ product?

This pretty serious steroid cycle man --- make sure you have your precautionary products!

BP, liver, etc will be sides...

-Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10

•   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Hiya fellas I don't think it's a real dangerous PH here's the info I've got just looking to know if there's anything in it would effect my blood sugars thanks

Originally Posted by slipthejab
    What would you recommend to take for PCT?
    same name

Physique-IQ Review: Oxavar was originally released by Gaspari Nutrition and was an extremely popular prohormone product with the likes of M1T and Halodrol. This new version replicates the original formula but at a higher capsule dose (this version has double the strength per cap than the original Gaspari product). We're happy to bring this well-regarded PH back to Physique-IQ customers while stocks are still available.

Oxavar was originally described as a similar compound to the steroid Anavar, though far stronger. It is a relatively balanced Androgen/Anabolic and so you can expect to retain normal sex drive during cycles and have increased energy, focus, aggression and strength. Gains tend towards fat reduction and medium mass gains, along with improvements in athleticism, speed and vascularity.

Oxavar would be an ideal standalone compound for all round physique improvements, recomp cycles or those wanting to avoid fluid retention. Oxavar can be stacked with other compounds but as a 17aa methylated compound it's important to use cycle support and not to stack with an excess of methyls.

PRODUCT INFO

Oxavar is without a doubt one of the most potent prosteroids ever developed and sold in the world to date. Oxavar has one of the highest Anabolic-to-Androgenic ratios (A:A), of any commercially available 17a-methylated prohormone. These properties allow Oxavar to increase lean muscle growth along with fat reduction with proper training and nutrition. The Methyl attachment in Oxavar makes the product more bioavailable. Other prohormones get destroyed by the liver and stomach where little of the actual product reaches the blood and for a short duration. Oxavar with its Methyl attachment allows the molecule to enter the blood plasma without being destroyed by the liver. Oxavar is so powerful that doses of just 2 to 3 capsules are enough to get muscle strength, density and size gains with proper training.

Oxavar has an overall effect that is very similar to the anabolic steroid Anavar (oxandrolone) except that Oxavar is 10X more potent milligram-per-milligram than Anavar is! It is fairly androgenic and should never be used by women or people under the age of 21 years. Due to it's unique chemical structure, Oxava does not aromatize so estrogenic side effects are not an issue with this prosteroid. If you are looking for a prosteroid that will enhance performance without greatly increasing overall bulk or water retention, Oxavar is for you. When comparing Oxavar to other prosteroids on the market, the following conclusions can be drawn. Oxavar is easily the best pure strength/power/speed building prosteroid on the market today, bar none with moderate mass gains.

Oxavar accelerates fat loss better than any other prosteroid on the market today, bar none! Users have reported a decrease in joint pain much like Deca (Nandrolone Decanoate) is known for doing. Due to it's unique chemical structure Oxavar does not aromatize, therefore estrogenic and progestenic side effects are not likely to be an issue. You will notice insane freaky pumps and an increase in overall vascularity with no decrease or effect in your sex drive at suggested effective dosages.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Here fellas product details

SUPPLEMENT FACTS
    Serving Size: 1 capsule
    Servings per container: 60

17beta-hydroxy 2alpha, 17beta-dimethyl 5alpha androstan 3-on aize 10mg

13-Ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-(2,5)10-diene-17-one 30mg

Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate 500mg
    By reading this seems similar to T-Bullets?
  6. Registered User
    Answers

YOu will blow up from this --- but will deflate from this too...

Hope I am wrong about the deflate part --- but its almost inevitable unless you enjoy added fat mass post cycle

-Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Dangerous stuff. Horrible episodes of aggression. Hormones all over, sleepless nights and don't mix with liquor. You will black the f*** out!!!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Black54razor View Post
    and don't mix with liquor. You will black the f*** out!!!
    In contrast to the wide array of steroids that are good to go with liquor.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. transdermals, sex and bed - question?
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 09:12 PM
  2. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 04:07 PM
  3. 1-test questions
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 09:22 AM
  4. Questions/FAQ