• Established
Prohormones
Weeks 1-4 M1T-40 mg a day
Weeks 5-10 1 test trans .5 grams a day
Weeks 1-10 4AD trans 1 gram a day

Supplements
CNW creatine
Pro liver

I am prone to gyno i think so i will have plenty of nolva on hand and will obv finish my cycle off with 4 weeks of PC. What do you guys think of this cycle overall I am hoping to gain a LOT of mass of this..thanks guys.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
have you run m1t before 40mg is a TON! i see you're a big boy, but that's still an absurd amount

i also would start the 1 test the first week, its going to take a little while to kick in

1 gram of 4-ad trans a day is overkill in my mind i would drop it down some

just my opinion

also i feel and most others will agree that at 19 you're going to do more permanent harm than good by using ph/ps/aas you're natty test levels are the highest they are ever going to be i'd hold off

Last edited:
Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-4 M1T-40 mg a day
Weeks 5-10 1 test trans .5 grams a day
Weeks 1-10 4AD trans 1 gram a day
First, halve the doses (at least).
Then, cut 4AD dose to half again or take letro on cycle.

sheesh i dint read the age.
Buy the stuff and keep it in freezer for 2 years ;)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
gains may be equal at 10mg,15mg,20mg,25mg,30mg...
But you know this you have experience with M1T.
Start at 20mg, and up it if you don't see anything.
You should be able to run multiple cycles at the same dose - the stuff is that strong.

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This will be my sixth cycle of m1t but I have never used 4ad before. I have done 3 cycles of m1t at 30 and i think my gains are starting to deminish each time. Why should I cut down the doses on the 4ad and the 1test?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
The standard transdermal dose of 1-test or 4ad is about 200-450mg/day.

To get 1.5g of hormones transdermally, you will literally be applying about 1/6 of a bottle of T-gel per day. You will be rubbing gel into basically your entire body to absorb that much. If you plan to run that much, look into injectable 1t/4ad.

I also agree about 40mg M1t being high. If you can gain off 30mg, I would stay there. The addition of the other androgens will improve gains.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11