TRT vs Cycle...Opinions? - AnabolicMinds.com

TRT vs Cycle...Opinions?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  135 lbs.

TRT vs Cycle...Opinions?

Hi gang,
    new guy to the board.. I've been working out and am in pretty good shape for a little guy. So I found a place by my house that does Test Replacement Therapy but the down side is it will cost $200 a month plus they want me to stay on it for a year rather than cycle off. They aren't sure if my insurance will pay for it and it seems that most of the cost is towards lab work.... I've been working out for over 20 years and I know how my body responds. I'm debating doing a 10 week cycle of sust and deca on my own or going on a year long Cypionate under medical supervision. Just want to hear what you all think...Thanks homies

2. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Tobinfrost View Post
    Hi gang,
    new guy to the board.. I've been working out and am in pretty good shape for a little guy. So I found a place by my house that does Test Replacement Therapy but the down side is it will cost $200 a month plus they want me to stay on it for a year rather than cycle off. They aren't sure if my insurance will pay for it and it seems that most of the cost is towards lab work.... I've been working out for over 20 years and I know how my body responds. I'm debating doing a 10 week cycle of sust and deca on my own or going on a year long Cypionate under medical supervision. Just want to hear what you all think...Thanks homies
    TRT is not cycled, nor is it a year long plan. Cycle or TRT. They are not one in the same.

At 5'7" and 135lbs you should easily be able to put on some weight without steroids.
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    TRT is not cycled, nor is it a year long plan. Cycle or TRT. They are not one in the same.

At 5'7" and 135lbs you should easily be able to put on some weight without steroids.

Name:  1348282167088.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  18.0 KB

??
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn

Yeah dude you're light weight...
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Plus you don't want TRT unless you have to... You TRT is for life bro, cycling is what people do that just want to put on some muscle, as for you I think you should eat more and put on some muscle before you even think about it. You still won't gain anything if you don't eat enough
  6. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TFlifting View Post
    Plus you don't want TRT unless you have to... You TRT is for life bro, cycling is what people do that just want to put on some muscle, as for you I think you should eat more and put on some muscle before you even think about it. You still won't gain anything if you don't eat enough
    this^^^ plus, if you are "getting on TRT" solely in order to cycle testosterone....what you do is go and get your monthly supply of test + whatever else they prescribe you....put it in the cupboard, do the same the next month, and the next month....THEN you got a 3 month cycle worth of test to properly cycle (not TRT it). This isn't just some trivial thing you hop onto, you need to have exhausted all avenues to raise your test into acceptable ranges....THEN you can think about TRT....as noted above, its then gonna be 4 Life....but you are in no way a candidate for TRT nor a test cycle. You are too small yet, and probably too young as well....but again, you would want to horde the test and NOT take it every day as they prescribe...you want to stockpile it for cycling.
  7. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

wait....working out for 20 years, you are not too young then....but if you have been working out for 20 years....why are you a buck 35? makes no sense.....
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    wait....working out for 20 years, you are not too young then....but if you have been working out for 20 years....why are you a buck 35? makes no sense.....
    That's what I was thinking... Brb don't eat but workout and wonder why I'm only a buck thirty
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  135 lbs.

Shoot.. I meant to write 155 not 135. As for too young I'm 40 at 5% bf I'm good. Not trying to look like some juiced up beast, just wanted to get a little bulkier. As for the info on the TRT thank you for the info. I have no desire to be on this for the rest of my life, just thought it would be cool to do for a few months but you all are right. They will probably figure out a way to keep me on it for good!...Thank you all
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobinfrost
    Shoot.. I meant to write 155 not 135. As for too young I'm 40 at 5% bf I'm good. Not trying to look like some juiced up beast, just wanted to get a little bulkier. As for the info on the TRT thank you for the info. I have no desire to be on this for the rest of my life, just thought it would be cool to do for a few months but you all are right. They will probably figure out a way to keep me on it for good!...Thank you all
    If you are really 5% bf, you need to eat way more food first, but I doubt your really 5% unless you are in the last week of a 16 week contest prep
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

you need food-drol best stuff for bulking up.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alien Vs Predator Opinions...
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-22-2004, 02:36 PM
  2. Cycle opinions please
    By goldylight in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-01-2004, 08:28 PM
  3. 4 week cutting cycle opinions
    By michael in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3