TRT vs Cycle...Opinions?

  1. Registered User
    Tobinfrost's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0

    TRT vs Cycle...Opinions?


    Hi gang,
    new guy to the board.. I've been working out and am in pretty good shape for a little guy. So I found a place by my house that does Test Replacement Therapy but the down side is it will cost $200 a month plus they want me to stay on it for a year rather than cycle off. They aren't sure if my insurance will pay for it and it seems that most of the cost is towards lab work.... I've been working out for over 20 years and I know how my body responds. I'm debating doing a 10 week cycle of sust and deca on my own or going on a year long Cypionate under medical supervision. Just want to hear what you all think...Thanks homies

  2. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Tobinfrost View Post
    Hi gang,
    new guy to the board.. I've been working out and am in pretty good shape for a little guy. So I found a place by my house that does Test Replacement Therapy but the down side is it will cost $200 a month plus they want me to stay on it for a year rather than cycle off. They aren't sure if my insurance will pay for it and it seems that most of the cost is towards lab work.... I've been working out for over 20 years and I know how my body responds. I'm debating doing a 10 week cycle of sust and deca on my own or going on a year long Cypionate under medical supervision. Just want to hear what you all think...Thanks homies
    TRT is not cycled, nor is it a year long plan. Cycle or TRT. They are not one in the same.

    At 5'7" and 135lbs you should easily be able to put on some weight without steroids.
  3. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    TRT is not cycled, nor is it a year long plan. Cycle or TRT. They are not one in the same.

    At 5'7" and 135lbs you should easily be able to put on some weight without steroids.


    Name:  1348282167088.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  18.0 KB

    ??
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    BlackGT99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    462
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    TRT is not cycled, nor is it a year long plan. Cycle or TRT. They are not one in the same.

    At 5'7" and 135lbs you should easily be able to put on some weight without steroids.
    Yeah dude you're light weight...
  5. Registered User
    TFlifting's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    196
    Answers
    0


    Plus you don't want TRT unless you have to... You TRT is for life bro, cycling is what people do that just want to put on some muscle, as for you I think you should eat more and put on some muscle before you even think about it. You still won't gain anything if you don't eat enough
  6. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TFlifting View Post
    Plus you don't want TRT unless you have to... You TRT is for life bro, cycling is what people do that just want to put on some muscle, as for you I think you should eat more and put on some muscle before you even think about it. You still won't gain anything if you don't eat enough
    this^^^ plus, if you are "getting on TRT" solely in order to cycle testosterone....what you do is go and get your monthly supply of test + whatever else they prescribe you....put it in the cupboard, do the same the next month, and the next month....THEN you got a 3 month cycle worth of test to properly cycle (not TRT it). This isn't just some trivial thing you hop onto, you need to have exhausted all avenues to raise your test into acceptable ranges....THEN you can think about TRT....as noted above, its then gonna be 4 Life....but you are in no way a candidate for TRT nor a test cycle. You are too small yet, and probably too young as well....but again, you would want to horde the test and NOT take it every day as they prescribe...you want to stockpile it for cycling.
  7. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    wait....working out for 20 years, you are not too young then....but if you have been working out for 20 years....why are you a buck 35? makes no sense.....
  8. Registered User
    TFlifting's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    196
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    wait....working out for 20 years, you are not too young then....but if you have been working out for 20 years....why are you a buck 35? makes no sense.....
    That's what I was thinking... Brb don't eat but workout and wonder why I'm only a buck thirty
  9. Registered User
    Tobinfrost's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0


    Shoot.. I meant to write 155 not 135. As for too young I'm 40 at 5% bf I'm good. Not trying to look like some juiced up beast, just wanted to get a little bulkier. As for the info on the TRT thank you for the info. I have no desire to be on this for the rest of my life, just thought it would be cool to do for a few months but you all are right. They will probably figure out a way to keep me on it for good!...Thank you all
  10. Registered User
    jaydollars's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,436
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Tobinfrost
    Shoot.. I meant to write 155 not 135. As for too young I'm 40 at 5% bf I'm good. Not trying to look like some juiced up beast, just wanted to get a little bulkier. As for the info on the TRT thank you for the info. I have no desire to be on this for the rest of my life, just thought it would be cool to do for a few months but you all are right. They will probably figure out a way to keep me on it for good!...Thank you all
    If you are really 5% bf, you need to eat way more food first, but I doubt your really 5% unless you are in the last week of a 16 week contest prep
  11. Registered User
    fightclub2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    702
    Answers
    0


    you need food-drol best stuff for bulking up.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alien Vs Predator Opinions...
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-22-2004, 02:36 PM
  2. Cycle opinions please
    By goldylight in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-01-2004, 08:28 PM
  3. 4 week cutting cycle opinions
    By michael in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2004, 08:14 PM
  4. Second cycle, opinions welcome
    By bigbk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-01-2003, 06:49 PM
  5. T-1 Pro after light 1-AD cycle opinions
    By intel55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-30-2003, 09:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in