Sustaretard 250

norcalstrangler

Awards
From B.M. Pharmecuticals... Is this stuff for real? I can get it for about $30 apiece
and I don't wanna get jipped. Thanks for any help.

Norcal

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
30$ for an amp? tell em to jump off a cliff.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
are you sure on the name -- sustaRETARD?
and 30 bucks for an amp of test is ABSURD

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I was going to say I don't think I would buy anything with the word retard in it!

J_MAN

Awards
I was assuming that name was a joke... are you serious?

norcalstrangler

Awards
I knew I had that coming...

No but for reals it says:

"MFD BY BM Pharmaceuticals
47, IND. Area II, Chandigarh.
MFG. Lic. No. 43-88/MB"

Nobody has seen this before. Also I'm in europe, so maybe it might be from somwhere around here?

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Bowel Movement Pahrma ;)

Try googling the name, are you sure its an amp and not a vial.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
sorry to have a little fun at your expense, but i wouldn't touch that garbage if i were you. if you found one source, you can find another; and I reccommend doing that for your wallets sake.

Rob1208lv

Awards
sorry to have a little fun at your expense, but i wouldn't touch that garbage if i were you. if you found one source, you can find another; and I reccommend doing that for your wallets sake.
lol... 30 bucks a amp.. I could go behind some alley way and get **** for cheaper than that..

Vovan

Awards
Well, actually its real product. The price $30 a piece it is a price per blister I guess. It goes 5 amps per blister... SustaRETARD :) well, i know what does it mean at "common" language but actually it means delayed action - 4 test esters like in sustanon so drug is long-term - retarded. I had the stuff like 2 years ago and took a pictures. Pictures are not perfect and I'm not sure if sustaretard looks the same nowadays but anyways:

Attachments

JohnnyB

Awards
You can get thier enan for 10 buck domestic and their 2ml's but you get about 1.5-1.8 out of um.

JohnnyB

Vovan

Awards
Yes, most of the times their 2ml vials come underfilled

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
haha well i'll be damned ... it is a real product

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
30 for 5 amps aint bad. sucks they're underfilled.

Vovan

Awards
30 for 5 amps aint bad. sucks they're underfilled.
no, they not... these are 1ml ampoules... they are properly filled... some other BM products come in 2cc vials and they are underfilled sometimes...

Mattvcu

Awards
I got 10 1ml vials/ampules labeled Testoviron depot (test enan) 250 for $28 (us) about half price all the rest. Was suspicious but it passed RoidTest with flying colors

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haha love it, everyones getting caught with this lately

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When you think about how just a few posts above this one things were most likely written on those box type crt monitors humming PCs on 98 or at most xp (not that i have anything against xp, my favourite OS) and now i am writing on this tiny handheld computer.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When you think about how just a few posts above this one things were most likely written on those box type crt monitors humming PCs on 98 or at most xp (not that i have anything against xp, my favourite OS) and now i am writing on this tiny handheld computer.
I remember having to pay for aol by the hour and when you clicked on a link it would take so long you'd have to go make a sandwich and come back to it. We've come a long way

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I remember having to pay for aol by the hour and when you clicked on a link it would take so long you'd have to go make a sandwich and come back to it. We've come a long way
Hahahahaha i remember connecting to the internet through my house phone (dial up connection 2.4 kbps) and not being able to talk on the phone while on the internet.

We are getting old. At least we are old enough and have an excuse to ddo anabolics lol.

Mattvcu

Awards
From B.M. Pharmecuticals... Is this stuff for real? I can get it for about $30 apiece
and I don't wanna get jipped. Thanks for any help.

Norcal
Been using it for a couple years. Made in India. Passes RoidTest with flying colors and DEFINITELY WORKS in the BONER DEPT. Not sure about the name though. It has always been called Testenate Depot 250 (Testosterone Enanthate 250) and the 1cc maps are filled EXACTLY TO THE MICRON.... which means you are gonna be a tiny bit shy no matter how steady-handed you are. It is made under supervision of Searle by Scott-Edil Research and comes with it's own 22g 1" hypo. Quit buying since f*ckhole Customs caught a box in NY, burned my stash without a refund, and threatened future prosecution. (Get a REAL JOB!) Bought it for years though w no problems. Works great for me. The most recent price (which, in India, is PRINTED ON EACH AMPULE BY LAW!!) (A FEATURE THE CROOKED F*CKING U.S. IS IN NO HURRY TO ADOPT, I GUARANTEE!!) is 175 Rupees (less than 2 bucks U.S. and EVERYBODY pays this price.... gazillionaire and street buns alike! (They may be behind us in some things, but they are LIGHT YEARS AHEAD ON US on this!!)

Mattvcu

Awards
Been using it for a couple years. Made in India. Passes RoidTest with flying colors and DEFINITELY WORKS in the BONER DEPT. Not sure about the name though. It has always been called Testenate Depot 250 (Testosterone Enanthate 250) and the 1cc maps are filled EXACTLY TO THE MICRON.... which means you are gonna be a tiny bit shy no matter how steady-handed you are. It is made under supervision of Searle by Scott-Edil Research and comes with it's own 22g 1" hypo. Quit buying since f*ckhole Customs caught a box in NY, burned my stash without a refund, and threatened future prosecution. (Get a REAL JOB!) Bought it for years though w no problems. Works great for me. The most recent price (which, in India, is PRINTED ON EACH AMPULE BY LAW!!) (A FEATURE THE CROOKED F*CKING U.S. IS IN NO HURRY TO ADOPT, I GUARANTEE!!) is 175 Rupees (less than 2 bucks U.S. and EVERYBODY pays this price.... gazillionaire and street buns alike! (They may be behind us in some things, but they are LIGHT YEARS AHEAD ON US on this!!)
PS: I paid a slight markup of about $1 per ampule plus postage. NOT BAD!