Androhard during PCT

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Androhard during PCT


    Has anyone ran Androhard during PCT following a mild PH cycle? If so, how did it work out?


  2. Don't do it. Androhard is suppressive like any other steroid.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  3. that was my original thinking - just wasn't sure how suppresive androhard would be, may just stack it in my next PH cycle come early spring.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Dog View Post
    that was my original thinking - just wasn't sure how suppresive androhard would be, may just stack it in my next PH cycle come early spring.
    Yep, even "mildly" suppressive can be damaging to a PCT. Save it for cycle.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Dog View Post
    that was my original thinking - just wasn't sure how suppresive androhard would be, may just stack it in my next PH cycle come early spring.
    We don't advise it, if you want to see how it worked out for someone there was a log over at PP in which someone used it in PCT


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    We don't advise it, if you want to see how it worked out for someone there was a log over at PP in which someone used it in PCT
    I know burly does there as well, but we have to remember that he is low T already, so it is less of a concern
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  7. you would figure low dose AH, or osta for instance, would be OK during PCT....but why even risk it? its only one month out of your life....might as well not push the issue

  8. Thanks for the input - just helped me reaffirm what I already knew to do - "the right thing" so to speak....

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Dog View Post
    Thanks for the input - just helped me reaffirm what I already knew to do - "the right thing" so to speak....
    You have to consider the advantage of a low-dosed hormone in PCT. It will be suppressive, to what extent who knows it will vary person to person anyway. The real question is will that suppression allow you to retain gains whilst recovering? And are those gains kept any better than a proper vigorous PCT? Most likely not and most likely not worth it, so why even bother? The other option is just staying on and blasting and cruising.


  10. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    You have to consider the advantage of a low-dosed hormone in PCT. It will be suppressive, to what extent who knows it will vary person to person anyway. The real question is will that suppression allow you to retain gains whilst recovering? And are those gains kept any better than a proper vigorous PCT? Most likely not and most likely not worth it, so why even bother? The other option is just staying on and blasting and cruising.

    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  11. That is bridging or cruising so pct should not be in the same sentence.

    Thats when you start getting 'cute' with hormones...obsessed if you will.

    "maybe I'll use proviron during pct....wait, maybe just morning dose dbol"

    "well i might try that pulsing idea pre-workout to preserve gains"

    "AndroSeries is mild so I can use them as a bridge while still keeping hpta function signaling"

    Once these questions enter your brain --- you are now slowly becoming consumed by bodybuilding/and/or physique enhancement.

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    That is bridging or cruising so pct should not be in the same sentence.

    Thats when you start getting 'cute' with hormones...obsessed if you will.

    "maybe I'll use proviron during pct....wait, maybe just morning dose dbol"

    "well i might try that pulsing idea pre-workout to preserve gains"

    "AndroSeries is mild so I can use them as a bridge while still keeping hpta function signaling"

    Once these questions enter your brain --- you are now slowly becoming consumed by bodybuilding/and/or physique enhancement.

    -Matt
    such is the obsessive nature in the mind of the physique enhancer can we term this "the slow descent into MADNESS" ???

  13. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    such is the obsessive nature in the mind of the physique enhancer can we term this "the slow descent into MADNESS" ???
    Certainly can...but why are you banned lol?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  14. so if this is "the slow descent into MADNESS" - is there anyway off the bus???

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Dog View Post
    so if this is "the slow descent into MADNESS" - is there anyway off the bus???
    Ha, yes PCT and take some time off.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  16. Starting PCT Friday - added 9 "good" pounds on this PMag cycle...very satisfied. Hoping Nolva and DAA will help me retain majority of gains...

    Probably run another cycle february/march time frame - was thinking of going Non-Methyl, any ideas on a good non-methyl stack would be appreciated.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Dog View Post
    Starting PCT Friday - added 9 "good" pounds on this PMag cycle...very satisfied. Hoping Nolva and DAA will help me retain majority of gains...

    Probably run another cycle february/march time frame - was thinking of going Non-Methyl, any ideas on a good non-methyl stack would be appreciated.
    Popular one is Trenazone and AndroHard
    Weeks 1-6 Trenazone
    Weeks 1-8 AH


  18. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Popular one is Trenazone and AndroHard
    Weeks 1-6 Trenazone
    Weeks 1-8 AH
    Would be great for a recomp.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  19. For a trenazone/AH cylce - would you run all your typical cycle support supplements along with the typical PCT with a SERM?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Dog View Post
    For a trenazone/AH cylce - would you run all your typical cycle support supplements along with the typical PCT with a SERM?
    No need for liver support, something for lipids with the Trenazone is a good idea and yes I would recommend a "typical" PCT. If you are trying to avoid all of that AM+AE or just AM solo is a great option as well


  21. I dont mind the full blown PCT - just looking for a less methyl cycle for my next one - looks like tren/AH may be the route I go.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Dog View Post
    I dont mind the full blown PCT - just looking for a less methyl cycle for my next one - looks like tren/AH may be the route I go.
    I think it will suit you well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  23. I'm running tren ace and AH, it's awesome. Test too. Think my next cycle I'm going to run provion at 100mg. But I got to say the AH is crazy good.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  24. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    I'm running tren ace and AH, it's awesome. Test too. Think my next cycle I'm going to run provion at 100mg. But I got to say the AH is crazy good.
    Have you ran proviron before? Just wondering if you can compare it to AH...glad you are liking it bud


  25. Any results to share with so far on your tren/ah cycle? Very curious to know.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Dog View Post
    Any results to share with so far on your tren/ah cycle? Very curious to know.
    Bump, hope you get some feedback.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  27. Hes running tren acetate .....do you need to know that his cycle and results should be spectacular lol...

    tren gives the body a different look....its that good.

    For instance --

    Say you run test prop and tren for 8 weeks then switch out the tren for deca or EQ.....

    after 2 weeks your body wont be the same....you wont be as dense or hard looking....

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  28. Got me excited for the winter.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  29. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Got me excited for the winter.

    You seem pretty focused and ready to do battle so I bet you will get the results you are after

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    You seem pretty focused and ready to do battle so I bet you will get the results you are after-Matt
    I do as well, as you know I got down on myself a bit when I had lost weight, caused me to lose focus/drive/etc...Getting myself back into the lifestyle has been a blessing. I feel better/stronger, and more confident. Weight still not back up there, but a focus on symmetry and being lean is being preferred by me. I am looking forward to taking it to the next level.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  31. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I do as well, as you know I got down on myself a bit when I had lost weight, caused me to lose focus/drive/etc...Getting myself back into the lifestyle has been a blessing. I feel better/stronger, and more confident. Weight still not back up there, but a focus on symmetry and being lean is being preferred by me. I am looking forward to taking it to the next level.
    I battle with this in terms of losing weight, let's face it I'm no bb'er and I feel strongest when I am +12% BF and its a love/hate relationship. I love staying somewhat strong (relative) but I want to drop the fat...I need to get better at dieting...or maybe I just need some tren


  32. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I battle with this in terms of losing weight, let's face it I'm no bb'er and I feel strongest when I am +12% BF and its a love/hate relationship. I love staying somewhat strong (relative) but I want to drop the fat...I need to get better at dieting...or maybe I just need some tren
    Haha, I hear you.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  33. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    I battle with this in terms of losing weight, let's face it I'm no bb'er and I feel strongest when I am +12% BF and its a love/hate relationship. I love staying somewhat strong (relative) but I want to drop the fat...I need to get better at dieting...or maybe I just need some tren
    Oh man tren is the shizzle! On 525mg a week and 300mg of test ... only one week in and the trens got me looking leaner and better than in my avitar!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Trenbolone1

    Oh man tren is the shizzle! On 525mg a week and 300mg of test ... only one week in and the trens got me looking leaner and better than in my avitar!
    It is great. Just wish I could sleep when on it!

  35. Matt has been advocating Sustain Alpha to overcome tren insomnia.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  36. Quote Originally Posted by steak taco View Post
    It is great. Just wish I could sleep when on it!

    This is true --- I am thinking sustain alpha Gel could be a very appropriate stack with trenbolone...

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

    This is true --- I am thinking sustain alpha Gel could be a very appropriate stack with trenbolone...

    -Matt
    How come? I am already going to use androhard with my tren cycle, it's going to be more on an "ancillary" than result producing. How would sustain alpha help on tren?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

    This is true --- I am thinking sustain alpha Gel could be a very appropriate stack with trenbolone...

    -Matt
    Someone give this a try??? I've taken tren twice and only bad side I had was real bad insomnia. So bad I was planning to never run tren again.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by steak taco

    Someone give this a try??? I've taken tren twice and only bad side I had was real bad insomnia. So bad I was planning to never run tren again.
    I have a feeling that night sweats and insomnia are going to be the sides I will be dealing with.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    I have a feeling that night sweats and insomnia are going to be the sides I will be dealing with.
    Hopefully you don't. Nothing fun about waiting for grocery store to open at 6 am so you can go by meat that's on sale because you've been up since 2 am and you're going stir crazy!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AndroHARD during PCT?
    By gaijininjapan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 07:36 PM
  2. Cutting on Cycle/During PCT/Off Cycle
    By mark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 10:35 PM
  3. Training during PCT
    By savagery in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-14-2004, 08:34 PM
  4. Acne during PCT
    By mark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-10-2004, 10:05 AM
  5. Dieting during PCT - OK? Bad Idea?
    By mark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2003, 01:10 PM
Log in
Log in