Can anything match the greatness of SD?

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
Hey all,

I am nearing the end of my SD/Epi bridge, first off I must say this was my first time running Epi and I was thoroughly impressed, I almost matched the gains I made on SD once I bridged into Epi so kudos to you Mr. Epistane.

Anyways....back on topic, after having some bloods done yesterday(I have 2 days left on cycle) my BP is good, my liver is good, lipids are decent(enough so the doc didn't mention them) I'm impressed with how well my body tolerated the cycle, I never once had any sign of any gyno issues either...I'm just going to really miss SD being so readily available and while I did stock up, I'm wondering if there are any other highly recommended PH's/AAS that do not aromatize like SD & Epi, that still yield decent gains...I have some in mind but I'd like you guy's opinion.

Question 2: concerning my pct, I have Nolva on hand but I also have a bottle of Osta I'd like to run throughout PCT and on through my time off PH's. At what dose could I take the Osta on a daily basis while still allowing the Nolva & DAA to do it's job bringing the boys back to their natural state??

thanks in advance pimps.:cheers:

nightterror

Awards
Injects
Anavar
Alpha-one, M1T and Dzine (imo)

I think if someone runs anavar at 50~100mg range stacked with a water-retaining compound (whether it aromatases or not) would yield better results than SD with much less sides/health compromising issues

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,

I am nearing the end of my SD/Epi bridge, first off I must say this was my first time running Epi and I was thoroughly impressed, I almost matched the gains I made on SD once I bridged into Epi so kudos to you Mr. Epistane.

Anyways....back on topic, after having some bloods done yesterday(I have 2 days left on cycle) my BP is good, my liver is good, lipids are decent(enough so the doc didn't mention them) I'm impressed with how well my body tolerated the cycle, I never once had any sign of any gyno issues either...I'm just going to really miss SD being so readily available and while I did stock up, I'm wondering if there are any other highly recommended PH's/AAS that do not aromatize like SD & Epi, that still yield decent gains...I have some in mind but I'd like you guy's opinion.

Question 2: concerning my pct, I have Nolva on hand but I also have a bottle of Osta I'd like to run throughout PCT and on through my time off PH's. At what dose could I take the Osta on a daily basis while still allowing the Nolva & DAA to do it's job bringing the boys back to their natural state??

thanks in advance pimps.:cheers:
let your body recover homie... you might have not had any sides but your body still needs to recover... if you need an ai I recommend formestane transdermals or erase pro... other than that dont run another ph... time on = time off...
dzine is pretty sweet stuff. more toxic, but good stuff... since you do well with superdrol, you should do well with dzine...

akaVeritaS

Awards
I wouldn't be using Ostarine during PCT... it is slightly suppressive.

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
let your body recover homie... you might have not had any sides but your body still needs to recover... if you need an ai I recommend formestane transdermals or erase pro... other than that dont run another ph... time on = time off...
dzine is pretty sweet stuff. more toxic, but good stuff... since you do well with superdrol, you should do well with dzine...
I was waiting for somebody to validate my D-zine theory :33: good good.....I'll grab some then, thanks. but yea I know i should go clean for a few months.....but....i probably wont lol especially considering the bloods i got done. foolish i am

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't be using Ostarine during PCT... it is slightly suppressive.
I know this, that's why i was asking if anybody had any experience bringing the boys back while taking a mild dose of Osta....say...10 mgs.........

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
Yes pretty much any steroid is far superior
i gotta say it.........SD IS a steroid lol and I strongly disagree...SD is superior to many AAS in terms of pure muscle building potential, maybe not as a package deal to some who encounter the harsh sides but SD isn't something to be written off. I think the fact that SD is already available from the big underground sources proves it's carved out it's place in the BB community.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I was waiting for somebody to validate my D-zine theory :33: good good.....I'll grab some then, thanks. but yea I know i should go clean for a few months.....but....i probably wont lol especially considering the bloods i got done. foolish i am
foolish you are.... sigh*

Infekted_87

Awards
I'm thinking of running a sd/epi bridge myself.. what did your cycle look like dosage wise?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I much prefer Dzine to SD. But that's just me.

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
i gotta say it.........SD IS a steroid lol and I strongly disagree...SD is superior to many AAS in terms of pure muscle building potential, maybe not as a package deal to some who encounter the harsh sides but SD isn't something to be written off. I think the fact that SD is already available from the big underground sources proves it's carved out it's place in the BB community.
Never said SD wasnt a steroid (its a 17aa version of masteron although it acts nothing like it) but you can keep you can keep all of it. Glad its working for you.
Ill stick to test, deca and tren and other injectibles.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Injects
Anavar
Alpha-one, M1T and Dzine (imo)

I think if someone runs anavar at 50~100mg range stacked with a water-retaining compound (whether it aromatases or not) would yield better results than SD with much less sides/health compromising issues
Hmm I responded bad to anavar it really killed my BP

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa, just caught this. SD superior to injectible AAS?

Whatever you're smoking, put it down. Just because it's being produced after becoming Schedule III does not mean it is some amazing compound that the bodybuilding community agrees is godly.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mg for mg methyl drostanolone is more potent than any non methylated steroid.

But that is like comparing tomatoes and apple's.

Their both red, and round, but that's about as far as the similarities go.

Being able to mega dose less potent compounds is just a one up.

You can't mega dose Sd without serious health risk/problems.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You might be able to inject 30mg of straight tren, and get decent results though.

That'd be a interesting comparison.

30mg of Sd for 4 weeks
Vs
30mg of trenbolone suspension for 4 weeks.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
You might be able to inject 30mg of straight tren, and get decent results though.

That'd be a interesting comparison.

30mg of Sd for 4 weeks
Vs
30mg of trenbolone suspension for 4 weeks.
I dont think sd would even compare.... trens rediculously strong...

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
Not only that but the quality of the gains and the look obtained with tren would blow SD out of the water.

For those of you who do oral only cycles. there are better 17aa´s out there.

There is a reason its not a staple in bodybuilders cycle.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Not only that but the quality of the gains and the look obtained with tren would blow SD out of the water.

agreed I would take tren the prohormone any day!

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
Never said SD wasnt a steroid (its a 17aa version of masteron although it acts nothing like it) but you can keep you can keep all of it. Glad its working for you.
Ill stick to test, deca and tren and other injectibles.
touche....lol. I do get a bit defensive, but i don't doubt that's a better stack you have going. I just don't have the privacy I need to run injectables or else I would. :/

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
Whoa, just caught this. SD superior to injectible AAS?

Whatever you're smoking, put it down. Just because it's being produced after becoming Schedule III does not mean it is some amazing compound that the bodybuilding community agrees is godly.

Well in a way...yes it does. The demand is there, so it's going to be continued being produced, but I'm not saying it's godly. Just that it has proven it's worth, I'm sure there's plenty of guys like me that respond well to SD, hence it's continuing presence.....BUT I'm not saying it's superior to ALL injectables in every way, or even superior to most....or a few...lol just that it's viable.

DelaRone

Banned
Awards

Please share then :footinmouth: if something else is out there making SD look like a toddlers toy I'd like to know...although while tren is amazing, i feel like it's overstated...just as SD is sometimes, to those who have only "heard" about it. like it's some mythical drug. Tren is great but it's also a gyno machine imo.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

you guys seem to have limited knowledge on steroids. at least, from the post in this thread.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im sure there are those out there who have done it, though it'd be hard to find someone using straight trenbolone suspension.

looks like most buy base trenbolone powder and mix it up like they do with test suspension.

37.5mg 2x per day is reported to be pretty rough, but strong stuff.

i know in vida, tren is 500/500, but im not sure what it's compared to.

same for superdrol, it's 400/20, but not sure what it's compered to.

i dont want to look.

but, tren suspension may have a leg up on superdrol, and then again, it may not d/t harshness.

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
im sure there are those out there who have done it, though it'd be hard to find someone using straight trenbolone suspension.

looks like most buy base trenbolone powder and mix it up like they do with test suspension.

37.5mg 2x per day is reported to be pretty rough, but strong stuff.

i know in vida, tren is 500/500, but im not sure what it's compared to.

same for superdrol, it's 400/20, but not sure what it's compered to.

i dont want to look.

but, tren suspension may have a leg up on superdrol, and then again, it may not d/t harshness.
:arms:

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
agreed I would take tren the prohormone any day!
Please share then :footinmouth: if something else is out there making SD look like a toddlers toy I'd like to know...although while tren is amazing, i feel like it's overstated...just as SD is sometimes, to those who have only "heard" about it. like it's some mythical drug. Tren is great but it's also a gyno machine imo.
you guys seem to have limited knowledge on steroids. at least, from the post in this thread.
Just to clarify to all of you... I DO NOT MESS WITH PRO-HORMONES!! I always stick to only AAS.
All the comaprisons I made were between SD and injectible anabolic steroids. I guess I should have clarified that since this is the pro-hormone section.

Jbryand if you think that SD is anywhere near as strong or effective as injectable trenbolone then I would have to argue that your statement I quoted above is coming back to bite you in a@@ bro.

P.S. Trenbolone base (and once again Im not refering to prohormones) is readily available if you do some research and get the right hookup.

Poeple overhype the harshness and sides of tren. Ive run trenbolone acetate as high as 800mg and 500mg testosterone enanthate per week, without a dopamine agonist or an AI and had no gyno issues.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to clarify to all of you... I DO NOT MESS WITH PRO-HORMONES!! I always stick to only AAS.
All the comaprisons I made were between SD and injectible anabolic steroids. I guess I should have clarified that since this is the pro-hormone section.

Jbryand if you think that SD is anywhere near as strong or effective as injectable trenbolone then I would have to argue that your statement I quoted above is coming back to bite you in a@@ bro.

P.S. Trenbolone base (and once again Im not refering to prohormones) is readily available if you do some research and get the right hookup.

Poeple overhype the harshness and sides of tren. Ive run trenbolone acetate as high as 800mg and 500mg testosterone enanthate per week, without a dopamine agonist or an AI and had no gyno issues.
800mg of tren acetate, and 500mg of test e?
Uh,....... Okay.....if you say so....

What's that, about 115mg each day. Huh, never seen Sd need to be dosed that high.

Like I said, it seems sd mg for mg is more potent. But, you can't mega dose it like trenbolone.
Now slap a methyl on tren, well, Sd doesn't stand a chance. That's a better comparison. Di methyl tren, lol well, I for the numbers somewhere on this board.

But tren vs dht, tren wins. Fo sho.

DelaRone

Banned
Awards

I don't think anyone's arguing the availability of it, but in the same way Tren's sides are overstated, so are SD's, along with other compounds. Just saying...the gap between the two is not as wide as most people think...IMO :amish:

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
800mg of tren acetate, and 500mg of test e?
Uh,....... Okay.....if you say so....

What's that, about 115mg each day. Huh, never seen Sd need to be dosed that high.

Like I said, it seems sd mg for mg is more potent. But, you can't mega dose it like trenbolone.
Now slap a methyl on tren, well, Sd doesn't stand a chance. That's a better comparison. Di methyl tren, lol well, I for the numbers somewhere on this board.

But tren vs dht, tren wins. Fo sho.
Come on brah... you gonna go there? You should know that comparing steroids on a mg for mg or on their androgenic/anabolic ratio doesnt translate to results in real life.
If you cannot run SD at the dosages needed to get the same results most poeple do from a decent cycle of tren then it means nothing.

Also I didnt say you needed to run tren at the doses I did,Ive seen poeple have great results off of 200mg per week.
Thats just what i personally chose to do and i stated it as a reference that the sides of tren are overhyped.

By the way there already is methylated tren (methyltrienolone) and in case you wondered there is also methylated nandrolone (dimethyl nandrolone). Both are dosed in the micrograms.

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
DYMASTERDRON?? you got me there... but after doing some research it seems you either have the one up on the whole internet or you spelled it wrong or you just made it up lol cause i came back empty handed after my search.

Mind linking me? Im always interested in learning new things.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
newbs, what are you going to do....

mg for mg, di methyl dht is more potent than trenbolone. this is a fact, regardless of androgenic/anabolic ratios.

but this is an unfair comparison.

mg for mg, di methyl trenbolone is more potent than di methyl dht, this is a fair comparison.

but regardless, superdrol is more potent than trenbolone.

now, for the reading comprehension denied, this is not saying superdrol is better than trenbolone, but simply more potent. not by much though.

just like it's not saying di methyl trenbolone is better than superdrol, it isn't, it's worse, but it is more potent mg for mg.

newbs, what are you going to do.

"there already is methyl tren an di methyl tren" :lmao:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DYMASTERDRON?? you got me there... but after doing some research it seems you either have the one up on the whole internet or you spelled it wrong or you just made it up lol cause i came back empty handed after my search.

there is no compound known as dymasterdron.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
opinion, or are you just part of a very select few, like 1 out of 100 people who use it.
no buddy... sd I dont respond well too... calm down... I agree with everything you say... but tren, I respond very well to sir.... sd I wish I could take... butgains and sides are just not worth it...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established

mg for mg, di methyl dht is more potent than trenbolone. this is a fact, regardless of androgenic/anabolic ratios.

mg for mg, di methyl trenbolone is more potent than di methyl dht, this is a fair comparison.

now, for the reading comprehension denied, this is not saying superdrol is better than trenbolone, but simply more potent. not by much though.

just like it's not saying di methyl trenbolone is better than superdrol, it isn't, it's worse, but it is more potent mg for mg.

I have never thought about comparing phs to aas on how anabolic they are... I have always thought of enjectibles as stronger.... nothing I really ever thought of just would assume... but it makes sense... and looking this up... made me think...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
better terms to be used are oral steroids and injectable steroids.

not everyone is able to use injectable/illegal aas, but if you do have that option, it certainly can be a better option.

with oral methylated steroids having their place.

for those who dont have the option, there are good alternatives, you just have to research.

nothing legal is going to compare to dosing supraphysiological dosages of test, nandrolone, dht, etc.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established

not everyone is able to use injectable/illegal aas, but if you do have that option, it certainly can be a better option.

for those who dont have the option, there are good alternatives, you just have to research.

nothing legal is going to compare to dosing supraphysiological dosages of test, nandrolone, dht, etc.
agreeed...

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards

Dude read the thread over. You are the one with selective reading comprehension problem.
I was never making a comparison on a mg to mg basis. Im pretty sure that is obvious to everyone but you Sherlock.
:wavey:
We both agree about the mg to mg point and I think we can both agree on the real life application of the compounds as well.

And if you are going to quote then at least get it right. I said "there already is methyl tren an di methyl NANDROLONE"

Husker89

Banned
Awards
can we stop sayin "prohormones" sd and epi are active steroids, hdrol isnt and neither is pmag but about 50% of these "prohormones are active steroids like epi sd methylclostebol etc

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
Im done with this thread.
Sorry we took over your thread OP.

Its all yours again.

DelaRone

Banned
Awards

I made it up :ugh: lol

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
Im done with this thread.
Sorry we took over your thread OP.

Its all yours again.

No Problem,I think this thread has run it's course lol learned alot & had most of my questions answered....i guess there's not enough broscience out there to answer my Osta question though :/ I'll have to wing it.