Which CEL product is best for cutting ......

  1. Which CEL product is best for cutting ......


    Does or did Competitive Edge Labs make a product that yields good results in the fat loss dept. when used alone and doesnt require a serm after?
    Get free gift cards for supplements by using this search engine. Seriously. --PM me for link--


  2. CEL only produces PCT and Cycle Assist.

    As far as products that do not need a SERM and are good for cutting... i'd first ask why you're limiting your pool to only CEL products?

  3. CEL did produce many other products besides cycle assist and pct. those are the ones I'm talking about, and who cares why I'm limiting the question to only CEL. Thats my question. If you dont have an intelligent response then dont respond.
    Get free gift cards for supplements by using this search engine. Seriously. --PM me for link--
    •   
       


  4. Ok well you took what i said completely out of context as i was simply asking questions to help YOU out. And like i said, CEL CURRENTLY ONLY MAKES PCT ASSIST AND CYCLE ASSIST.

    Have a great day, good luck with your query.

  5. Hahaha ops a Got a stick up his ass.

  6. No. Now simmer down and choose a different company.

  7. I don't think you're a good candidate for PH's or any of this stuff....you show some roid rage tendencies even w/o any roids added into the mix.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by survey
    Does or did Competitive Edge Labs make a product that yields good results in the fat loss dept. when used alone and doesnt require a serm after?
    I'm a rep for cel, and no, we didn't make anything like that, except for suppress c. Good luck finding any.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I'm a rep for cel, and no, we didn't make anything like that, except for suppress c. Good luck finding any.
    Finally someone with some common sense and a decent answer. Thanks

  10. Quote Originally Posted by survey
    Does or did Competitive Edge Labs make a product that yields good results in the fat loss dept. when used alone and doesnt require a serm after?
    11-sterone is an option if you can still find some

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I don't think you're a good candidate for PH's or any of this stuff....you show some roid rage tendencies even w/o any roids added into the mix.
    I only pointed out an uncomfortable truth and I was right. Aren't you trying to point out an uncomfortable truth also? Unfortunately, you are wrong. I am a very calm person, almost too calm at times. By your own logic it looks like you are also showing some "roid rage tendencies". Am I right? Just because someone points out a truth it doesn't mean they are upset or raging. It could only mean they are looking for an answer and encountered an annoyance along the way.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    11-sterone is an option if you can still find some
    Is that decent when used alone? Have you ever used it?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by survey View Post
    I only pointed out an uncomfortable truth and I was right. Aren't you trying to point out an uncomfortable truth also? Unfortunately, you are wrong. I am a very calm person, almost too calm at times. By your own logic it looks like you are also showing some "roid rage tendencies". Am I right? Just because someone points out a truth it doesn't mean they are upset or raging. It could only mean they are looking for an answer and encountered an annoyance along the way.
    don't get roid ragey on me bro.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by survey

    Is that decent when used alone? Have you ever used it?
    I forgot about 11sterone.

    Is a 11oxo clone. So a ph to the fish androgen 11 keto testosterone.

    Mild, should be ran for 6-8 weeks, and shouldn't require a seem for pct.

    Run 11 sterone for 6 weeks, followed up with suppress c & pct assist, for another 4-6 week's. Boom bam done.

  15. Why someone would paint themselves into a corner by only wanting to use a company that no longer makes this type of product (meaning it will be 10X harder to locate), is beyond me. Its like purposely creating a gauntlet for yourself to run through, instead of just getting the same damn product from another company who deals in PH's/DS's, out of an online shopping cart. must be some sort of masochist, or maybe wants to emulate macgyver, and challenge himself to get out of a difficult situation.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by survey View Post
    I only pointed out an uncomfortable truth and I was right. Aren't you trying to point out an uncomfortable truth also? Unfortunately, you are wrong. I am a very calm person, almost too calm at times. By your own logic it looks like you are also showing some "roid rage tendencies". Am I right? Just because someone points out a truth it doesn't mean they are upset or raging. It could only mean they are looking for an answer and encountered an annoyance along the way.
    Must be pretty annoying when people that know more than you try to help you huh? I can see how being asked a question in return to get a better idea of how best to answer your question would be annoying.

    Does your mother still cut your food and feed you too? If you ask nicely we can spoon feed you as well.

    Grow up Peter Pan.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Must be pretty annoying when people that know more than you try to help you huh? I can see how being asked a question in return to get a better idea of how best to answer your question would be annoying.

    Does your mother still cut your food and feed you too? If you ask nicely we can spoon feed you as well.

    Grow up Peter Pan.
    Wow. Talk about roid rage. Don't cry, I only pointed out the fact that you either didn't read the question correctly or didn't have an answer. That simple.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Why someone would paint themselves into a corner by only wanting to use a company that no longer makes this type of product (meaning it will be 10X harder to locate), is beyond me. Its like purposely creating a gauntlet for yourself to run through, instead of just getting the same damn product from another company who deals in PH's/DS's, out of an online shopping cart. must be some sort of masochist, or maybe wants to emulate macgyver, and challenge himself to get out of a difficult situation.
    Must you have a reason for a question being asked to answer it? It was only a question.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by survey View Post
    Wow. Talk about roid rage. Don't cry, I only pointed out the fact that you either didn't read the question correctly or didn't have an answer. That simple.
    Hah. I read the question perfectly. You want to limit yourself to a brand that does not make product anymore (outside of 2 support products), thus limiting your scope of products and limiting the efficacy of a cycle. You want to go full retard that's on you. My job here is done.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Hah. I read the question perfectly. You want to limit yourself to a brand that does not make product anymore (outside of 2 support products), thus limiting your scope of products and limiting the efficacy of a cycle. You want to go full retard that's on you. My job here is done.
    You never had a job here. I don't limit myself, but I did limit my question. Your second to last sentence in the reply makes no sense whatsoever.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by survey View Post
    Must you have a reason for a question being asked to answer it? It was only a question.
    yes....yes I do need some sort of valid explanation for this. since its illogical, human nature dictates that we want a reason WHY you MUST use only CEL products, when they are no longer in that particular business...... and there are 100's of other companies who ARE in that business. If you are asking for advice, you are obligated to explain yourself.

  22. I want to know the reason too please.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    Why someone would paint themselves into a corner by only wanting to use a company that no longer makes this type of product (meaning it will be 10X harder to locate), is beyond me. Its like purposely creating a gauntlet for yourself to run through, instead of just getting the same damn product from another company who deals in PH's/DS's, out of an online shopping cart. must be some sort of masochist, or maybe wants to emulate macgyver, and challenge himself to get out of a difficult situation.
    Hey you leave macgyver out of this
    Cultivating Mass.

  24. RIP CEL

    You will be missed! :-(
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  25. Cel ain't dead. We're just takin a nap

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Cel ain't dead. We're just takin a nap
    If you ain't dead already, this new legislation will put an end to your misery real quick dirtnap time

  27. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    If you ain't dead already, this new legislation will put an end to your misery real quick dirtnap time
    http://www.competitiveedgelabs.com/


    it's coming.....

  28. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    I don't think you're a good candidate for PH's or any of this stuff....you show some roid rage tendencies even w/o any roids added into the mix.
    Lol

  29. Bring back Suppress-C transdermal.....Please!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    yes....yes I do need some sort of valid explanation for this. since its illogical, human nature dictates that we want a reason WHY you MUST use only CEL products, when they are no longer in that particular business...... and there are 100's of other companies who ARE in that business. If you are asking for advice, you are obligated to explain yourself.
    The questin I asked is completely logical. The reason I asked is simple - I have easy access to cel products. If I had no access to cel products then I would have asked a different question.
    Get free gift cards for supplements by using this search engine. Seriously. --PM me for link--

  31. Quote Originally Posted by survey View Post
    The questin I asked is completely logical. The reason I asked is simple - I have easy access to cel products. If I had no access to cel products then I would have asked a different question.
    Regardless of what you have access to i would pick CEL's clones over any other. CEL offered quality and affordability in its products that no other company (past or present) can match

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  32. Quote Originally Posted by mw1
    Regardless of what you have access to i would pick CEL's clones over any other. CEL offered quality and affordability in its products that no other company (past or present) can match


    quality solid clones

  33. Quote Originally Posted by mw1
    Regardless of what you have access to i would pick CEL's clones over any other. CEL offered quality and affordability in its products that no other company (past or present) can match
    I agree. It was and is good stuff.
    Get free gift cards for supplements by using this search engine. Seriously. --PM me for link--

  34. You must be the only person in the world with carte blanche access to products that haven't been produced for God knows how long. Congratulations, not sure its true (esp since you are asking what to use lol)....but God bless you sir

  35. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    You must be the only person in the world with carte blanche access to products that haven't been produced for God knows how long. Congratulations, not sure its true (esp since you are asking what to use lol)....but God bless you sir
    Wow. You just cant give it up can you? Of course its not true that I have easy access to cel products. What could I have been thinking asking such a question! I should have been looking for someone to nag instead. That would have been a much better use of my time.
    Get free gift cards for supplements by using this search engine. Seriously. --PM me for link--

  36. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    You must be the only person in the world with carte blanche access to products that haven't been produced for God knows how long. Congratulations, not sure its true (esp since you are asking what to use lol)....but God bless you sir
    I have access to cel products....

  37. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I have access to cel products....
    orly???

    CEL still being in business is the best news I've heard in ages.. Best products at the best price on the market.
    Cannot wait for the return!!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

    I have access to cel products....
    I need now jbry buddy!!! :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  39. guess i should of put, "if I needed to get them, I could".

    like cycle assist, just ordered a bottle the other day. i can get some pct assist too!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Which Vitamin Supplement is Best for You
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 03:01 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 06:52 PM
  3. Which testosterone test is best for me?
    By Omega Man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 11:04 PM
  4. which of these is best for pct
    By Kirkatis in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 08:20 PM
Log in
Log in