Which CEL product is best for cutting ......

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%

Which CEL product is best for cutting ......

Does or did Competitive Edge Labs make a product that yields good results in the fat loss dept. when used alone and doesnt require a serm after?
    Get free gift cards for supplements by using this search engine. Seriously. --PM me for link--

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

CEL only produces PCT and Cycle Assist.

As far as products that do not need a SERM and are good for cutting... i'd first ask why you're limiting your pool to only CEL products?
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%

CEL did produce many other products besides cycle assist and pct. those are the ones I'm talking about, and who cares why I'm limiting the question to only CEL. Thats my question. If you dont have an intelligent response then dont respond.
    Get free gift cards for supplements by using this search engine. Seriously. --PM me for link--
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.66%

Ok well you took what i said completely out of context as i was simply asking questions to help YOU out. And like i said, CEL CURRENTLY ONLY MAKES PCT ASSIST AND CYCLE ASSIST.

Have a great day, good luck with your query.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.47%

Hahaha ops a Got a stick up his ass.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.76%

No. Now simmer down and choose a different company.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I don't think you're a good candidate for PH's or any of this stuff....you show some roid rage tendencies even w/o any roids added into the mix.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by survey
    Does or did Competitive Edge Labs make a product that yields good results in the fat loss dept. when used alone and doesnt require a serm after?
    I'm a rep for cel, and no, we didn't make anything like that, except for suppress c. Good luck finding any.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I'm a rep for cel, and no, we didn't make anything like that, except for suppress c. Good luck finding any.
    Finally someone with some common sense and a decent answer. Thanks
  10. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

11-sterone is an option if you can still find some

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I don't think you're a good candidate for PH's or any of this stuff....you show some roid rage tendencies even w/o any roids added into the mix.
    I only pointed out an uncomfortable truth and I was right. Aren't you trying to point out an uncomfortable truth also? Unfortunately, you are wrong. I am a very calm person, almost too calm at times. By your own logic it looks like you are also showing some "roid rage tendencies". Am I right? Just because someone points out a truth it doesn't mean they are upset or raging. It could only mean they are looking for an answer and encountered an annoyance along the way.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    11-sterone is an option if you can still find some
    Is that decent when used alone? Have you ever used it?
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by survey View Post
    I only pointed out an uncomfortable truth and I was right. Aren't you trying to point out an uncomfortable truth also? Unfortunately, you are wrong. I am a very calm person, almost too calm at times. By your own logic it looks like you are also showing some "roid rage tendencies". Am I right? Just because someone points out a truth it doesn't mean they are upset or raging. It could only mean they are looking for an answer and encountered an annoyance along the way.
    don't get roid ragey on me bro.
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.77%

Is that decent when used alone? Have you ever used it?
    I forgot about 11sterone.

Is a 11oxo clone. So a ph to the fish androgen 11 keto testosterone.

Mild, should be ran for 6-8 weeks, and shouldn't require a seem for pct.

Run 11 sterone for 6 weeks, followed up with suppress c & pct assist, for another 4-6 week's. Boom bam done.
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Why someone would paint themselves into a corner by only wanting to use a company that no longer makes this type of product (meaning it will be 10X harder to locate), is beyond me. Its like purposely creating a gauntlet for yourself to run through, instead of just getting the same damn product from another company who deals in PH's/DS's, out of an online shopping cart. must be some sort of masochist, or maybe wants to emulate macgyver, and challenge himself to get out of a difficult situation.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.66%

Must be pretty annoying when people that know more than you try to help you huh? I can see how being asked a question in return to get a better idea of how best to answer your question would be annoying.

Does your mother still cut your food and feed you too? If you ask nicely we can spoon feed you as well.

Grow up Peter Pan.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Must be pretty annoying when people that know more than you try to help you huh? I can see how being asked a question in return to get a better idea of how best to answer your question would be annoying.

Does your mother still cut your food and feed you too? If you ask nicely we can spoon feed you as well.

Grow up Peter Pan.
    Wow. Talk about roid rage. Don't cry, I only pointed out the fact that you either didn't read the question correctly or didn't have an answer. That simple.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%

Why someone would paint themselves into a corner by only wanting to use a company that no longer makes this type of product (meaning it will be 10X harder to locate), is beyond me. Its like purposely creating a gauntlet for yourself to run through, instead of just getting the same damn product from another company who deals in PH's/DS's, out of an online shopping cart. must be some sort of masochist, or maybe wants to emulate macgyver, and challenge himself to get out of a difficult situation.
    Must you have a reason for a question being asked to answer it? It was only a question.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.66%

Wow. Talk about roid rage. Don't cry, I only pointed out the fact that you either didn't read the question correctly or didn't have an answer. That simple.
    Hah. I read the question perfectly. You want to limit yourself to a brand that does not make product anymore (outside of 2 support products), thus limiting your scope of products and limiting the efficacy of a cycle. You want to go full retard that's on you. My job here is done.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Hah. I read the question perfectly. You want to limit yourself to a brand that does not make product anymore (outside of 2 support products), thus limiting your scope of products and limiting the efficacy of a cycle. You want to go full retard that's on you. My job here is done.
    You never had a job here. I don't limit myself, but I did limit my question. Your second to last sentence in the reply makes no sense whatsoever.
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Must you have a reason for a question being asked to answer it? It was only a question.
    yes....yes I do need some sort of valid explanation for this. since its illogical, human nature dictates that we want a reason WHY you MUST use only CEL products, when they are no longer in that particular business...... and there are 100's of other companies who ARE in that business. If you are asking for advice, you are obligated to explain yourself.
  22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.02%

I want to know the reason too please.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.47%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    Hey you leave macgyver out of this
    Cultivating Mass.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

RIP CEL

You will be missed! :-(
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.77%

Cel ain't dead. We're just takin a nap
  26. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Cel ain't dead. We're just takin a nap
    If you ain't dead already, this new legislation will put an end to your misery real quick dirtnap time
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.77%

If you ain't dead already, this new legislation will put an end to your misery real quick dirtnap time
    http://www.competitiveedgelabs.com/

it's coming.....
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Lol
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.18%

Bring back Suppress-C transdermal.....Please!
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%

yes....yes I do need some sort of valid explanation for this. since its illogical, human nature dictates that we want a reason WHY you MUST use only CEL products, when they are no longer in that particular business...... and there are 100's of other companies who ARE in that business. If you are asking for advice, you are obligated to explain yourself.
    The questin I asked is completely logical. The reason I asked is simple - I have easy access to cel products. If I had no access to cel products then I would have asked a different question.
  31. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.41%

The questin I asked is completely logical. The reason I asked is simple - I have easy access to cel products. If I had no access to cel products then I would have asked a different question.
    Regardless of what you have access to i would pick CEL's clones over any other. CEL offered quality and affordability in its products that no other company (past or present) can match

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.36%

Quote Originally Posted by mw1
    Regardless of what you have access to i would pick CEL's clones over any other. CEL offered quality and affordability in its products that no other company (past or present) can match

quality solid clones
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%

Quote Originally Posted by mw1
    I agree. It was and is good stuff.
  34. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

You must be the only person in the world with carte blanche access to products that haven't been produced for God knows how long. Congratulations, not sure its true (esp since you are asking what to use lol)....but God bless you sir
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%

You must be the only person in the world with carte blanche access to products that haven't been produced for God knows how long. Congratulations, not sure its true (esp since you are asking what to use lol)....but God bless you sir
    Wow. You just cant give it up can you? Of course its not true that I have easy access to cel products. What could I have been thinking asking such a question! I should have been looking for someone to nag instead. That would have been a much better use of my time.
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.77%

I have access to cel products....
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.86%
    Achievements Activity Pro

orly???

CEL still being in business is the best news I've heard in ages.. Best products at the best price on the market.
    Cannot wait for the return!!
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

I need now jbry buddy!!! :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.77%

guess i should of put, "if I needed to get them, I could".

like cycle assist, just ordered a bottle the other day. i can get some pct assist too!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which Vitamin Supplement is Best for You
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 03:01 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 06:52 PM
  3. Which testosterone test is best for me?
    By Omega Man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 11:04 PM
  4. which of these is best for pct
    By Kirkatis in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 08:20 PM