Adding erase to pct along with continued aromasin

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
So I will be starting my PCT on Monday for an 8 week test e cycle at 500mg.
I have been running aromasin at 12.5 EOD since week 4.

With all the talk of how awesome erase is I decided to buy a bottle and now trying to figure out how to incorporate it.

I obviously know running both aromasin and erase is waaaay overkill, but was considering this:
PCT:

Nolva 40(2 days) 20/20/20/10/10
Aromasin 6.5/6.5/0/0/0
Erase 0/0/75/75/75... Until finish bottle
Continue all assist products throughout pct and probably stay on that cause it's awesome lol

Does this look ok coming off aromasin and going into erase for cortisol control and rebound Estro assist?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I used erase on cycle as my AI and it surprisingly seemed to work. One pill in the morning and one 12 hours later. I used erase pro in pct at one pill per day but I also ran aromasin. Had no problems recovering.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
IF you want to stay on a AI throughout the cycle AND throughout PCT....then YES this will work....aromasin for cycle + first two weeks of PCT and then erase for the month/4 weeks after you discontinue the aromasin. sounds fine to me. now stop having a panic attack :D

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
I used erase on cycle as my AI and it surprisingly seemed to work. One pill in the morning and one 12 hours later. I used erase pro in pct at one pill per day but I also ran aromasin. Had no problems recovering.
Great to hear!

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
IF you want to stay on a AI throughout the cycle AND throughout PCT....then YES this will work....aromasin for cycle + first two weeks of PCT and then erase for the month/4 weeks after you discontinue the aromasin. sounds fine to me. now stop having a panic attack :D
So happy! Now my heart can stop its relentless pounding! :)