PP TRS stack

Diet:

4000 calories workout days (40/40/20) macros
2500-3000 calories rest days

Workout Split:
Bi/Back
Tri/Chest
Shoulders/Legs

repeat, taking rest as needed. Usually 5 days working out a week.

Diet and split are pretty much not changing, setup by Alex Azarian.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Hey all,

Stats:
5'10"
215 lbs
13-15% bf

Cycle:
Test E 500mg/week (250 x 2) 1-16
AH 4-6 weeks (will decide soon)
Kickstarted with Super DMZ 2.0 1-4
Cycle assist
UDCA
Formasurge 4pumps/day
Letro (gyno flare)

PCT:
Nolva & Clomid both on hand, likely a small dose of each
DAA
Erase
PP TRS stack

Diet:
4000 calories workout days (40/40/20) macros
2500-3000 calories rest days

Workout Split:
Bi/Back
Tri/Chest
Shoulders/Legs

repeat, taking rest as needed. Usually 5 days working out a week.

Diet and split are pretty much not changing, setup by Alex Azarian.
AH for only 2 weeks? (4-6)

technique88

technique88

Awards
No, I meant I'm running it either 4 or 6 weeks. I'm not sure. If 4 it will be 6-9. (6,7,8,9 before you tell me that's 3 weeks)
I would run it for 6 weeks minimum and if you can then do 8 weeks. I found that the andro series really shines the final four weeks of an 8 week run. If you can do 8 weeks I would do weeks 10-18 which will help dry you out nicely on test e and going 2 weeks past last injection right before pct will help with a smoother transition.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
James did you receive the AndroHard yet??

-Matt

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
James did you receive the AndroHard yet??

-Matt
Just got it tonight, have to get it from the mail room in the morning, I'll start tomorrow along with pics

And the AH will be run at 6/day for 8 weeks

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1

Took my first dose this morning with fish oils. Obviously don't expect anything yet, but the log will start regardless. I am having trouble getting my pics uploaded but I'm bloated as hell anyways with the test e, high calorie, and pizza I had (one last hurrah).

Weight: 215

I'm currently nursing a rotator cuff injury, probably just a strain so I went lighter today. In general I've been going lighter than my max strength and focusing on getting a good contraction on every rep and having tension constantly on muscles. Results actually have been better than just throwing the weights around. Form really is a huge deal and it's hard to sometimes put the ego aside.

Chest
DB Flat Bench: 60s 1x15, 100s 3x10
Iso wide chest hammer strength: 340lbs 3x10
Pec Deck: 150 4x10

Tris
V-bar Pushdowns: 150 4x10
Lying cross body extension: 40s 3x10
Single arm pushdown: 70 4x10

Notes: I've been taking Letro for my gyno flare-up (pubertal gyno that came back) but it's not doing much yet @ 1.25mg EOD. I tried 2.5mg yesterday and felt like crap so I really am not liking it. I've been taking formasurge which has not prevented the flare-up, but I'd much rather that than letro. I've only been on letro for 2 weeks but I really don't like it. Hopefully the DHT will help this. It did on my last cycle.

Diet

2500 calories today (really nauseous from letro I believe)
(40/35/25)

As long as I get my protein the other macros will vary somewhat. It is just too hard in law school to plan out each meal meticulously while spending 8hrs a day at school in the library and class.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get it I'm about to start law school- in California of all places

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6

Took a few days from lifting to let the shoulder heal and see if it was a serious problem or not. Felt great today and 0 pain.

Calories today were at 3500 30/40/30 (protein carbs fat)

Stopped taking letro altogether as it was killing my joints and libido after 2.5 weeks. Went back to just formasurge at 100/day. Nips feel fine and libido is coming back.

Bi's & Back Day
Standing DB curls 40 4x10
EZ Preacher curls 85 3x10
DB preacher curl single arm 35 4x10

Hammer-strength Iso-lateral High Row 250 3x10
Hammer-strength Iso lateral Front Lat Pulldown 200 4x10
Lat pulldown 170 4x15
Back hyperextension 45lb plate 4x20

Everything felt good today. I'm bloated as f*ck from sodium this weekend and eating a little unhealthier than normal. Still getting about 250g protein/day regardless. Feeling great and looking forward to a dialed in diet and Androhard to kick in and shine in the coming weeks.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had 25 pages due yesterday so I've been preoccupied. Sorry about that

Diets been reduced to 3500 calories. 250g protein and usually 130g fat and rest carbs. I don't tolerate carbs well and they make me sleepy as hell. Usually just take em post workout

2hr flag football Friday
Hit legs Saturday

Today hit chest and triceps today.

Press down 160 4x10
Skull crushers 90 4x10
Single arm press down 70 4x10

Iso wide hammer chest 320 3x8
Incline db press 80s 4x12
Cable crossovers 4x15

Notes: gyno is there but not sensitive as much so it may be slight fat accumulation as well. Feel ridiculously hard and pumped working out and look noticeably bigger.

Stretch marks showing around my armpit/chest area where I've noticed the most growth.
Weight was about 220 today.

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I'm running a similar product with a TRT dose of test, I'm interested to see how the effects change with a supraphysiological dose like yours.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diets been reduced to 3500 calories. 250g protein and usually 130g fat and rest carbs. I don't tolerate carbs well and they make me sleepy as hell. Usually just take em post workout
Are you counting the macros? You actually are taking a pretty decent amount of carbs based on that distribution.

250g PRO -> 1k cal
130g FAT -> 1.17k Cal

Meaning 332.5g of carbs to make up the ~1330 cals remaining.

Not saying that this split doesn't work for you, or you should do it, just wanted to make sure you have the count right, as you seemed to have implied you were low carb.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Carbs are usually under 250. The protein and fat always makes up for the remainder.

I was just saying that 250g protein was minimum, and fats are usually 150-170. It's been working well. I just find it hard to get that many healthy calories in.

I just can't do the 4-500 carbs some do on a bulk, I felt gross

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Carbs are usually under 250. The protein and fat always makes up for the remainder.

I was just saying that 250g protein was minimum, and fats are usually 150-170. It's been working well. I just find it hard to get that many healthy calories in.

Ah, ok gotcha. I also typo'd my calculation and called it fat, but it seems you know what i meant.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Dont blame you --- you kind of got to choose your poison -- pro + carbs or pro + fats

If i go high carbs like 400+ my fats are just in the protein I eat pretty much (some exceptions)

If I keep carbs around 200 I will incorporate fats...

-Matt

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont blame you --- you kind of got to choose your poison -- pro + carbs or pro + fats

If i go high carbs like 400+ my fats are just in the protein I eat pretty much (some exceptions)

If I keep carbs around 200 I will incorporate fats...

-Matt
I tend to keep protein high year round. Outisde of that high carb for gaining and higher fat for cutting

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tend to keep protein high year round. Outisde of that high carb for gaining and higher fat for cutting
I have gained some bf already, nothing too bad just in my abdomen area. Everywhere else looks considerably learner, particularly my arms. When doing hammer curls I have some great striation in my front delts, never seen it before.

I may venture over to high carb for a week or two just to see. The high fat gets boring after a while.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dont be afraid of carbs...but dont eat too many....I know I know...where is the happy medium?

-Matt

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update:

Weight:216

Notes: shoulders still a little sore, taking it easy on em today

Also I feel like I can go heavier on front squats if my wrist didn't hurt doing them. Any suggestions?

Finally, really want to start uncorking more lifts for traps, my back is pretty huge except my traps. After seeing Warrior (awesome film btw) I noticed that Tom Hardey looked pretty built even though he's got a small frame. I think his big traps gave an illusion of size.

Shoulders:
Shrugs 110 DB's 4x10
Military DB press 65s 4x10
BB shrugs on smith 185 4x10
Reverse pec deck 90 4x10

Legs:
Front squats 225 4x10.
Leg press 300 4x15
Calves (on leg press) 350 4x20

Knee started to hurt so I stopped legs earlier

Feel great, no lethargy, good vascularity in shoulders in biceps. Back had some crazy pumps after squats, little painful but went away after a stretched it

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
I like upright row with a 45* bend at waist for traps and posterior delts. A really nasty trap-tastrophe combo is DB shrugs followed by the upright row w/45* bend. Nasty.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like upright row with a 45* bend at waist for traps and posterior delts. A really nasty trap-tastrophe combo is DB shrugs followed by the upright row w/45* bend. Nasty.

Wish my friggin rt shoulder would stop hurting me --- I wanna get nasty with shrug, bend 45's upright row phenomenon.

lol -- I understand the exercise, sounds good

-Matt

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Wish my friggin rt shoulder would stop hurting me --- I wanna get nasty with shrug, bend 45's upright row phenomenon.

lol -- I understand the exercise, sounds good

-Matt
LOL! You heard that werd? Trap-tastrophe.

Did those today actually, all sorts if swole!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Subbed. For me, not for everyone though, the only thing I've found so far that seems to make my traps grow like crazy is really high weight shrugs in the 4-6 rep range. I use like 90-110lb dumbells usually now(I didn't start out that high though). When I first started lifting for almost a full year I did lighter weight shrugs and focused on a slow movement and contraction with full ROM because everyone told me this is what I needed to get good traps. Well I realized eventually that this wasn't doing sh!t for me, and tried really heavy weight while doing BB and DB shrugs on shoulder days, in a matter of about 3 months my traps BLEW up and now I consider them some of my best muscles. Gotta find what works for you man. Keep in mind I also do high weight deadlifts each week on back days which also use your traps(and the rest of your back) a lot, so I don't know if this has helped me but maybe.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. For me, not for everyone though, the only thing I've found so far that seems to make my traps grow like crazy is really high weight shrugs in the 4-6 rep range. I use like 90-110lb dumbells usually now(I didn't start out that high though). When I first started lifting for almost a full year I did lighter weight shrugs and focused on a slow movement and contraction with full ROM because everyone told me this is what I needed to get good traps. Well I realized eventually that this wasn't doing sh!t for me, and tried really heavy weight while doing BB and DB shrugs on shoulder days, in a matter of about 3 months my traps BLEW up and now I consider them some of my best muscles. Gotta find what works for you man. Keep in mind I also do high weight deadlifts each week on back days which also use your traps(and the rest of your back) a lot, so I don't know if this has helped me but maybe.
Yeah I tried 110s for 8-10 reps the other day. The next day my traps were nice and sore but not too bad, just enough to let you know you're doing work.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Yeah I tried 110s for 8-10 reps the other day. The next day my traps were nice and sore but not too bad, just enough to let you know you're doing work.
I say if you can do 8-10 good reps with good ROM on 110s try out the 120s, you'll probably be able to do at least 4-6. Just my opinion, like I said you gotta find what works best for you.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I say if you can do 8-10 good reps with good ROM on 110s try out the 120s, you'll probably be able to do at least 4-6. Just my opinion, like I said you gotta find what works best for you.
Thanks man, super heavy is what I'm reading everywhere. I'll have to give it a go

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna have to take a week off. I apparently have a pinched nerve in my back/shoulder. It's been excruciating for like 2-3 weeks but now my right hand is mild pins and needles 24/7. Went to hospital for MRI.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...damn seems weird that it lasted that long? No NSAIDS to loosen things up,,,,

Very curious to see what the MRI determines

-Matt

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not going to continue this thread as it will no longer be of use now that PP is going away.

I would like to thank here2study and Matt Porter in particularly for their help and presence over the past few years and recently more than ever. PP was my first cycle ever 2 years ago and this AH run was amazing. It is truly a shame to lose a company that was so professional and well represented.