This just in: LGI pro-dienolone (coming soon)

1. This just in: LGI pro-dienolone (coming soon)

I am excite...

First is a N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine (i think?) which should be a nootropic.
    Second looks to be pro-dienolone.

Name:  150110_358971214184424_1581098055_n.jpg
Views: 819
Size:  58.4 KB

2. I can't see what's the nomenclature?

3. I believe N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine is (phenyl)piracteam - according to wiki, its 1000x more potent than piracteam and is called Noopept
    Last edited by TruthWalker; 09-19-2012 at 07:51 PM. Reason: phenylpiracetam, not methyl
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I can't see what's the nomenclature?
    It's too blurry for me to enhance. I haven't seen the nomenclature posted, i just heard the rumor it was pro dienolone.

Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    I believe N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine is (phenyl)piracteam - according to wiki, its 1000x more potent than piracteam and is called Noopept
    Interesting. Thanks for looking that up.

5. Unless it's being released on the uk, out isn't pro DIENOLONE.

6. Maybe trendione?
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

7. I'd assume it's a trenavar clone, they've been popping up lately. Time to do some hunting for a bigger label image.

8. its called t-var. logically its most likely treindione being that x-tren(pro-dienolone) was banned a long time ago

9. Phenyl piracetam? The best thing lg have made in a long time of its true

10. Ya if i guessed i would say it's a copy of trenavar, but the first rumor i heard was pro dienolone.

11. interesting

12. If you look really closely on the label you can see it starts with Estra 4, not sure what comes after it though.

13. I think this picture might be a little bit clearer Name:  150110_358971214184424_1581098055_n.jpg
Views: 625
Size:  108.8 KB
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

14. its trenadione, looks like 15mg, 90 caps.

15. So a trenavar clone?

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    its trenadione, looks like 15mg, 90 caps.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

16. looks like t clone

17. From what i have read noopept isnt phenyl piracetam.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

18. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    From what i have read noopept isnt phenyl piracetam.
    You may be right, I was quoting someone else when I called it that, but it does have 1000x the potency of piracetam. Do you know what the differences are other than potency?

19. Anyone know an eta?

20. what effects can be expected from phenylpiracetam? i have zero knowledge when it comes to nootropics..

21. anyone care to give a brief summary of trenavar results/gains?,, i would like to run a cut and want to know if this would work

22. There are some logs and reviews if you use the search function.

23. Quote Originally Posted by giftedrodgers View Post
    anyone care to give a brief summary of trenavar results/gains?,, i would like to run a cut and want to know if this would work
    nothing close to pro-dienalone thats all ill say. i see it being effective but doses will have to be ramped up pretty high because of poor bioavailability and low conversion rate

24. Subbbbbb

25. I have both of these coming soon, but I'm really excited to try the Noopept!!
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by giftedrodgers View Post
    anyone care to give a brief summary of trenavar results/gains?,, i would like to run a cut and want to know if this would work
    I think schwellington had a log...
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Also, isn't phenyl piracetam what Antaeus released not that long ago and it was sort of a mixed bag in terms of dosing and cost? (or am I thinking of a different compound?)
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

28. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Also, isn't phenyl piracetam what Antaeus released not that long ago and it was sort of a mixed bag in terms of dosing and cost? (or am I thinking of a different compound?)
    I don't know much about this stuff, but I think those are 2 different compounds. I know this is supposed to be 1000x more potent than Piracetam. I've still got a lot more studying to do on the subject as a whole. Maybe I can take the Noopept and then study up on the rest of them lol.

29. From what I understand, this is not phenyl piracetam. However, it is derived from the racetam family of nootropics and has 1000x the potency of piracetam.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Coming soon in all NutraPlanet orders..
    By sncaufield in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 02:54 PM
  2. This just in...
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 04:57 PM
  3. COMING SOON: Applied Nutriceuticals in NZ (samples available)!
    By Rosie Chee in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 02:02 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 03:43 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2003, 08:09 PM