Pinning Question

stormbourne

stormbourne

Awards
Hey guys, just have a quick question. I pinned for the first time the other night. Shot into my right quad, and everything went fine. I know that soreness is normal the first couple of times you pin, but the peculiar part is that my quad (and the injection area in general) isn't sore at all, but my knee joints are so sore I can barely walk and had to skip leg day. Anyone else ever experience that?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, just have a quick question. I pinned for the first time the other night. Shot into my right quad, and everything went fine. I know that soreness is normal the first couple of times you pin, but the peculiar part is that my quad (and the injection area in general) isn't sore at all, but my knee joints are so sore I can barely walk and had to skip leg day. Anyone else ever experience that?
Yeah my first few quad pins hurt my knees and even a little pain on my calf...fish oil helps the joints

stormbourne

stormbourne

Awards
I was right around the middle, maybe just a tad closer to my knee than my hip.

stormbourne

stormbourne

Awards
yeah, I think I must have definitely pinned too low. My leg is finally back to normal. Pinned in the delt last night and loved it - so far minimal discomfort in my arm today and it beats the hell out of not being able to do a body squat haha

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
yeah, I think I must have definitely pinned too low. My leg is finally back to normal. Pinned in the delt last night and loved it - so far minimal discomfort in my arm today and it beats the hell out of not being able to do a body squat haha
i usually stick to delts and glutes as well... although lately i cant reach my ass comfortably haha flexibility is shot :(

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Try sitting with part of ur ass hanging off the side of the chair.

TFlifting

Awards
Hey bro, pin like REALLY high on your quad, your looking for the biggest part around your quad (roughly one hand length from bottom of your hip) this makes for smooth injections that rarely hurt... Though tren ace when I first inject does hurt my knee but it goes away within an hour or two

DanielPickett

Awards
I always pin the quads. I prefer to go 3/4 the way up the quad and pop the outside of the leg. I find less blood vessels as well as it provides for very little soreness. Also, I do it on the bed so my leg in straightened it allows the muscle to not flex. That's just my body though everybody's is different. Hope this helps.
Cheers

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
A pretty good way of gauging a nice spot that I used throughout my entire cycle: stand up, put the tips of your fingers (right hand for right leg left hand for left leg) on the knee of the leg you're injecting, favoring the outside of your quad just a tad. Then, sit down, keeping your wrist firmly planted. Right below where your wrist is is a good injection point. It should be on the mid-to-upper quad area of your leg and if you flex your leg, you'll be able to easily tell that it's a very muscular area. Happy pinning.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
widthbrah Anabolics 6
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 6
bfrnwr96 Anabolics 7