best AI : Pes erase pro or 6oxo?

  1. Registered User
    woodbear's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    196
    Answers
    0

    best AI : Pes erase pro or 6oxo?


    Question, which is stronger AI, the still legal erase pro or the old 6oxo?

    Along with nolva/clomid in pct or just as standalone booster?

  2. Registered User
    ChainLink's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    95
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by woodbear
    Question, which is stronger AI, the still legal erase pro or the old 6oxo?

    Along with nolva/clomid in pct or just as standalone booster?
    I believe erase, but I have nothing to back that up. Also might want to look at AD3 by LeCheek.
  3. Registered User
    woodbear's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    196
    Answers
    0


    maybe Patrick Arnold would know...
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    LITERaCOLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    327
    Answers
    0


    6oxo just seemed like a waste of money. didnt hear as much good feedback from 6oxo as I did erase. erase is a suicide inhibitor and offers cortisol control
  5. Registered User
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA
    6oxo just seemed like a waste of money. didnt hear as much good feedback from 6oxo as I did erase. erase is a suicide inhibitor and offers cortisol control
    The cortisol control I. Erase makes it real nice. But as far as pct, I'm sold on formasurge from now on.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  6. Registered User
    LITERaCOLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    327
    Answers
    0


    I've been hearing really good things about that on the forums lately but I've never tried it myself
    Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    The cortisol control I. Erase makes it real nice. But as far as pct, I'm sold on formasurge from now on.
  7. Registered User
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    The cortisol control I. Erase makes it real nice. But as far as pct, I'm sold on formasurge from now on.
    I really don't see why formasurge has been getting all the love, when formeron is clearly superior
    Heavy advertisement I suppose.
    Cultivating Mass.
  8. Registered User
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

    I really don't see why formasurge has been getting all the love, when formeron is clearly superior
    Heavy advertisement I suppose.
    No, I have read a lot of good stuff about formeron. Formasurge is the one I have used. I'm sure formaron is good also.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  9. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink

    I believe erase, but I have nothing to back that up. Also might want to look at AD3 by LeCheek.
    I just picked up one bottle of ad3 by Lecheek and bout to buy another today or this weekend,found it at $16.99 a bottle . That price alone maKes it worth it
  10. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,710
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    formeron is clearly superior
    Personal opinion, or evidence to back that?

    Ive personally used both, still using formasurge actually. Formasurge comes with 60, 100mg servings. Formeron dried a little faster/better. But, ive gotten the same effects from formasurge as i got from formeron
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  11. Registered User
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Personal opinion, or evidence to back that?

    Ive personally used both, still using formasurge actually. Formasurge comes with 60, 100mg servings. Formeron dried a little faster/better. But, ive gotten the same effects from formasurge as i got from formeron
    honestly i couldnt get over the smell. it was offensive to me, and stayed all day. also it was greasy as **** and just messy in general.
    formeron is clean smelling, and undetectable after application. and strong as hell. i think its a solid product, and would recommend it to anyone.
  12. Registered User
    ChainLink's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    95
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

    honestly i couldnt get over the smell. it was offensive to me, and stayed all day. also it was greasy as **** and just messy in general.
    formeron is clean smelling, and undetectable after application. and strong as hell. i think its a solid product, and would recommend it to anyone.
    Maybe u got a bad batch or it reacts differently to your skin. The smell isn't bad to me and it is only "greasy" feeling for 20-30 min at most. I apply on my forearms and don't have any problem w/it.

    It does have a few white chunks when applying, but they disperse upon application. Formeron sounds like it is a "nicer" carrier. I think what will be the big determinant is which one stays in stock.lol
  13. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,710
    Answers
    0


    I like the smell...
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  14. Registered User
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Answers
    0


    I like it... my wife don't.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  15. Registered User
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by woodbear View Post
    Question, which is stronger AI, the still legal erase pro or the old 6oxo?

    Along with nolva/clomid in pct or just as standalone booster?

    Strongest and still sold AI? Erase v1. There may be a few others that come close, but imo Erase v1 is still tops. If you use SERMS you should be able to get arimidex or letro or aromasin if you want pharma grade.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  16. Registered User
    WarriorMp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    66
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    I just picked up one bottle of ad3 by Lecheek and bout to buy another today or this weekend,found it at $16.99 a bottle . That price alone maKes it worth it
    AD3 has been getting some good reviews lately, I'm eager to try it out too...
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,138
    Answers
    0


    I thought 6OXO hasn't been produced in several years?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  18. Registered User
    heavyiron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    46
    Posts
    630
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I thought 6OXO hasn't been produced in several years?
    E-CONTROL Rx™ - Anti-Estrogen

    [IMG]http://www.****************/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/ironmaglabs_products2012__0008 _EC-141x300.png[/IMG]


    - Pharmaceutical Grade 6-OXO
    - Comparable to Gaspari Novadex XT
    - Increases Testosterone Levels Up To 226%
    - Decreases & Helps Control Estrogen Levels
    - Increases Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
    - A Clinically Proven Supplement
    - Prevents "Gyno", Water Retention & Puffiness


    Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition
    View 6-OXO Study




    [IMG]http://www.****************/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/E-Control-facts1.jpg[/IMG]
  19. Registered User
    Chefbolic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    199
    Answers
    0


    3,6,androstentirene by house of muscle was the original 6oxo, and is still produced. Same compound. I love the ahit.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Best Just Got Better - PES Erase Pro
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 05:19 PM
  2. Is PES Erase natty or synthetic?
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 07:39 PM
  3. PES Erase Pro - The Breakdown
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 238
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 05:25 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 05:00 PM
  5. PES Erase Pro
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 06:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in