- 09-18-2012, 12:03 PM
I have gathered the supplements needed to begin my Hdrol cycle and have began the pre-loading phase.
I intend to run Halo XT at 75/75/75/75/75/75 with CEL cycle assist throughout and taurine to combate the pumps.
As for PCT, i already have some NOLVA on hand but what to run with it?
My plan for PCT was to run:
DAA - 3g a day starting 5 days before end of cycle
Lean Xtreme starting 2nd week of PCT
I have also looked at the idea of adding iForce Fadogia...
Have i missed anything?
Your thoughts please?
- 09-18-2012, 12:07 PM
Erase or erase pro. Possibly inhibit-P as well.BPS Rep*All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
- 09-18-2012, 01:52 PM
Looks fine. No need to taper the SERM, i don't know why i keep seeing that lately. Run Cycle Assist through your cycle and PCT. You probably don't need fadogia, i wouldn't bother.~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
09-20-2012, 12:44 AM
just make sure you run cycle assist through pct, nolva is liver toxic too. and inhibit p is probly a little extreme for halo, i dont think its necesary. og erase might be useful though. just go 0/0/3/3/2/1 so it extends 2 weeks after finishingyour serm
Similar Forum Threads
- By Warrior in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2005, 02:53 PM
- By meathead1987 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2004, 04:47 AM
- By anadrol75 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-17-2004, 07:27 AM
- By BigBadBootyDady in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-18-2004, 01:38 PM
- By Deez Nuggets in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2004, 07:14 AM