1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.33%

Ultradrol, cutting cycle short due to gains have stopped

Ok, trying again. Shorter question

I have done a few cycels over the years, some with serm pct, some with just otc pct. Bloodwork from all after pct showed recovery. Only time I had libido issues was with nolva. No real gyno issues,Never gained much on the cycles, but then again, lost almost nothing either.
    Most gains always came the first 2 weeks of all cycles, strength however climbed all the way through pct and never really lost much of them either.

Currently 16 days into a ultradrol cycle. Wondering about cutting it short after a 4-5lbs gains, and do another in a few months...
    Weight has not moved up since day 12. Strength still climbs though. Started with 8, went up to 12mg, no real difference, so went back to 8mg.

Should I stick to it until 4 weeks, increase dose, or can I stop now and get away with minimal pct? If Ultradrol is very suppressive, and I need a full serm pct, I might just as well go on. So far no signs of shutdown, or sides, but still might be shutdown like a busted crackhouse for all I know :-)

anyone with experience with pct for 2 week burst cycles?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.33%

This is desactly what im thinking of doing, since i live in australia where its almost impossible to get a serm unless u go to the doctor with signs of gyno, im thinking about doing 4 week quick cycles i never heard anything about shutdowns with ultra either, i got a really strong anti e erase, anti cortisol, and 90% steroidal saponins and daa at hand too assist, anything else i should add?

i always say the same to people, ultradrol works fast so thats 1 week off ur average cycle lengh, and mst gains stop by week 4 some peopel have the gaisn by week 3, but whats the point of going into 5-6 when people only get an extra 5lbs + all the sides when you can cut it short be safe and cycle again later..

what do you think?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Do I need PCT - sprained wrist, had to cut cycle short!
    By thekidduke in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 06:34 PM
  2. had to cut cycle short, what do to for pct
    By ryaroberts in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-26-2009, 09:28 AM
  3. Had to cut cycle short - Need PCT advice
    By Boulderer in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 03:38 PM
  4. need advice on if I should cut cycle short
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-25-2004, 02:50 AM
  5. ahhhhh!!! might have to cut cycle short.
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 05:06 PM