EPI & SD or EPI & Trenavar?

live4life

Awards
Running my next cycle soon...debating on which road to take. Any thoughts you guys?

live4life

Awards
What kind of gains did you make vs sides?

holysnikey

Awards
I wouldn't stack methyls especially if SD is one of them. I don't think stacking is very necessary on SD. Maybe you could do SD then epi after to lean up. I'd say do the Epi and Trenavar.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

live4life

Awards
Thanks guys! Any ideas on the dosing? I was thinking like, epi 20/30/30/40/40/50 & trenavar 30/30/40/40/50/60 (depending on how I feel). Should I run one higher than the other? What do you think?

No_Pain

Awards
Thanks guys! Any ideas on the dosing? I was thinking like, epi 20/30/30/40/40/50 & trenavar 30/30/40/40/50/60 (depending on how I feel). Should I run one higher than the other? What do you think?

How long have you been lifting/ do you have your diet in check?

I'm starting my first cycle soon too, but instead of EPI/ Trenavar i decided to just double up on Epi and do 30/40/40/40(or 50)/50/50... but I've a solid base/ nutrition plan... if you haven't got a good base maybe you should wait it out a little... but hey if not... I would personally double up on Epi... but MY goals are to get as shredded/ large as possible..

live4life

Awards
I've been lifting for roughly 10yrs. (on and off). I have a good diet established, between 2200 & 3000 calories. Def have a good bases. thanks for the info bud...