lingering back pumps

ectomorph91

Awards
been in pct from my lgi sd-10 cycle for a week now, which i recommend greatly, and im still having some pretty painful back pumps. im taking 2g of taurine a day. has anyone else experienced this, and how long could i expect it to last? in two more weeks i plan to cycle 10mg sd again, with 50-75mg h-drol.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know guys that had it for 2+ months after their last dose, its all user dependant. A good guess will be 4-6 weeks or so. Also bump the taurine up, I know people that do up to 10g a day for back pumps when on cycle.

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
2g a day is not even an effective dose of Taurine to positively effect back pumps.

ectomorph91

Awards
Thanks guys, that definitely helped. i am under dosing the taurine a bit arent i, haha

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You want at least 6-8g Taurine, heck i take 20g day if hydration is lacking. Electrolytes and potassium help as well.

I had some very bad dehydration a couple weeks back, i curbed it with using Nimbus Poseidon (vitamin/mineral complex) 4 scoops, 20g taurine, all mixed up in to a 1 gallon jug and drank throughout the day. Worked like a charm. If pumps/dehydration aren't too bad, 8g or so of Taurine and potassium and electrolytes should do the job. Don't mega dose it as it will put things out of balance, take it in slowly throughout the day.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
You're one week into PCT and planning on cycle again in two weeks? Did I read that right?

ectomorph91

Awards
yes im doing 3 weeks on 3 weeks off, i found the most of my gains are in week three, week four was mostly lethargy, back pumps and not many gains, so i decided to shorten a week on cycle and pct. going to give that a shot.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes im doing 3 weeks on 3 weeks off, i found the most of my gains are in week three, week four was mostly lethargy, back pumps and not many gains, so i decided to shorten a week on cycle and pct. going to give that a shot.
Your pct is going to be a complete waste of time and money then. You're only getting partially recovered. Your lipids will still be f'd and your HPTA will be nowhere near recovered.
The unwritten formula for cycling is:
Time off=time on+PCT.
So if you ran a 3 week cycle you'll need 4 weeks of PCT followed by a 3 week break.

This is a disaster waiting to happen friend.

ectomorph91

Awards
this is exactly what i joined this forum for, thanks guys! going to give myself a longer rest period now.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Your pct is going to be a complete waste of time and money then. You're only getting partially recovered. Your lipids will still be f'd and your HPTA will be nowhere near recovered.
Time off=time on+PCT.
So if you ran a 3 week cycle you'll need 4 weeks of PCT followed by a 3 week break.

A seven week break, I think you meant.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time off=time on+PCT.

so true.....please follow this advice