var/winny...what PH to add

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
hey guys trying to plan a var winny cycle... tyring to figure out what PH to add in the mix.... hdrol? epistane? katandrol?... or should i just cut out any PH and run var winny solo

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testosterone

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
im not into needles, and i dont want to run 12 weeks of testosterone..... maybe a test based ph?

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
chil

chil

Banned
Awards
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any suggestions on dermacrine doseage?
Mechabol 75-100mg daily.
Dermacrine at full recommended pumps (I think it is 5-6).

BUT I'd suggest androenhance instead as a better test base. That's just me though.

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
Mechabol 75-100mg daily.
Dermacrine at full recommended pumps (I think it is 5-6).

BUT I'd suggest androenhance instead as a better test base. That's just me though.

andro enhance to substitute the dermacrine ?...dayumm andro enhance is expensive, how long does the bottle last ? and would i run it into PCT

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
^^ yes run prop then for less time
i dont think runnign test prop for 4 weeks is going to do much.... and i dont want the jab myself with needles, that freaks me out lol im using oral winnie for a reason

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why are you running var AND winny?

Why are adding a PH to this cycle?

What are your goals?

Do you have any experience with gear?

hey guys trying to plan a var winny cycle... tyring to figure out what PH to add in the mix.... hdrol? epistane? katandrol?... or should i just cut out any PH and run var winny solo

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
Why are you running var AND winny?

Why are adding a PH to this cycle?

What are your goals?

Do you have any experience with gear?
im running var and winny to drop body fat, and put on a couple lbs of muscle

adding a ph to solidify gains, add more muscle instead of just cutting

i ran var/winnie before i saw few lb of muscle gain but significant bf losses...ive ran hdrol and epistane and stanodrol before

my goals are 190 6% BF im 185 right now like 13% im going to bulk for another month before i run this

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ur not going from 13-15 % bf to 6 and gaining 5 lbs man sorry to break it to u unless you havePERFECT NUTRITIONS

i ran var/winnie before i saw few lb of muscle gain but significant bf losses...ive ran hdrol and epistane and stanodrol before

my goals are 190 6% BF im 185 right now like 13% im going to bulk for another month before i run this

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
ur not going from 13-15 % bf to 6 and gaining 5 lbs man sorry to break it to u unless you havePERFECT NUTRITIONS
My diet is on point, believe me i know it doesnt matter what you run but how you eat when you run it

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Test Gel bam. No more need of needles and you don't have to rape your liver

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legit test gel seems much harder to acquire than actual test.
Now....acquiring raw test powder and mixing a transdermal would be fun.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Just take some SD for 4 weeks, go take a hormone panel with your GP ....and while your there complain about lethargy and low sex drive. results will be back within the week. They'll give you some test gel :D and you can just use it on cycle and stock it up rather than using it daily for TRT (and NO I did NOT do this, I am old and have low test from being elderly or abuse of HPTA or both!)

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
i have no idea where to get test gel....but i would grab some if i could believe me.....

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
Just take some SD for 4 weeks, go take a hormone panel with your GP ....and while your there complain about lethargy and low sex drive. results will be back within the week. They'll give you some test gel :D and you can just use it on cycle and stock it up rather than using it daily for TRT (and NO I did NOT do this, I am old and have low test from being elderly or abuse of HPTA or both!)
that sounds like it would work

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I would not suggest running TRT since you are probably young.....but there is nothing wrong with finagling some androgel from the doctor by using this scheme. Gel is a major PITA for daily application I'll tell you....but for 8-12 week cycles it should work great.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was the VAR that stripped your body fat
You'd get better/cleaner/lesss-bs results with JUST Var

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
It was the VAR that stripped your body fat
You'd get better/cleaner/lesss-bs results with JUST Var

really i always thought it was the winny that did it lol i'll prob just run var then 50 mg's for 6 weeks does that sound legit...run some torem for pct and take all my cycle supports

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
really i always thought it was the winny that did it lol i'll prob just run var then 50 mg's for 6 weeks does that sound legit...run some torem for pct and take all my cycle supports
I would do Var with test, get the gel or cream. If you can get Var&Winny I'm sure you can get test gel&cream also. I think cream is better.

Good luck!