Reconsidering Methyl-Dien (higher dosage)

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
This continues a thread that started going off-topic:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=200983#post200983

Previous messages follow:

are you kidding me, M-DIEN at 9-12mg is probably one of the most potent things you will ever get your hands on, I'm not by any means saying it can or cannot out-do the superdrol but you must be either kidding me or never tried the m-DIEN at that dose yourself.
Dave, I have not heard this about M-dien. Are you saying that all the shitty feedback (including my own) was becuase of low dosing? I don't now recall what I dosed it at, but it was at the "recommended dosage". Did this change? Where did I miss this?
I think the "recommended" dosing was originally set by BK and was very low in overestimating the compound, hence the 1mg tabs, now you see 3-4mg tabs hitting the market. All I can say is by far and away the feedback I get from the M-DIEN at 9-12mg is astronomically superior to all the others. I talked to a gym owner today who has 4 people running a 1T/4AD dermal (I will check the dose) alongside 10mg DIEN, they are all 3 weks in and the worst bodyweight gain was along the lines of 26 pounds, best case was I believe 33-34. IMO this destroys even the best feedback Ive seen on M1T and you don't have to feel like dying.
Sorry to get off-topic, but a board sponsor now carries 10mg. capsules, and yes, it kicks ass at that dosage.
Yes, please check the 1t/ad dosage :)
I never considered M-Dien before to the poor reports, but, as most methyls the initial recommended dosage is by far too low (i'm thinking of m4ohn)... I may want to stack this too :D

Brodus, which is the board sponsor who carries 10mg pills?
Nutraplanet. They're the SciFit MethylD Extreme. 90 pills, 10mg., $40. Great deal.
M-D @ 12-16mg/d for 6 weeks was very very effective at putting on LBM in a deficit and with Trimax.

DemonicPrime

Awards
Bloodwork?

Wasn't the low dosage due to a fear of being very liver toxic?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
34 pounds in 3 weeks on 1-test/4ad/m-dien?
that strikes me as being absurdly high....

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thats what I say. I'm going to try it at 20mg stacked with 1test, 4ad and 4oht. I will be surprised if I gain 5lbs.

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for starting this. This does sound *unbelievable* but as a source, Dave is as trustworthy as they come.

Anyone want to donate M-Dien in the name of science? ;)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
wasted you should gain 5lbs easily with the 1test and 4ad alone provided everything is in order

have you not had good success in the past with those ?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
yeah after i adjusted the dosing scheme (couple months ago, there should be a post on here somewhere about it) the reports completely changed. also the split dosing 2 times per day seemed to be better as well, so i dont know if i would jump all over the 10mg caps just yet.
Now I am a source and I found this compound but Ill be 100% honest with everyone, I have 4 bottles left and its highly unlikely I would be doing anymore, so this turning out to be much better then thought really has no effect on me. I had planned on doing a mini run of 4mg caps but figured everyone had already stocked it anyway.

Now if memory serves at all, 200lb, should be in the 9-12mg or 12-15mg range. I had SS test it up to like 25 or 30mgs per day and the liver values still werent even close to being as bad as M1T. I still dont think it will replace any bulking compounds, but for a cutting cycle to switch on and off with M4OHN, i think its a real good idea.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Mdien dosed at 10-15mgs kicks ass. Ran it during a cutter and gained a few pnds while recovery was absolutely phenominal.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
Sounds kind of fishy to me

33lbs in three weeks! He must have been on the Cell-Tech/Nirto-Tech stack too.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yeah that's alot....
any other feedback

1T/4ad + 10mg MD = 33lbs.
I don't think so....

could be wrong.

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
If you don't believe me I really hate to sound like an ass but I could care less, I sell next to zero of M-DIEN anyway so this is hardly profit motivated, it's dirt cheap at other sites so buy theirs if you want to try it you will be out just over 20 bucks for the whole experiment.

The gains / feedback I have heard from more than just this gym owner and his trainees are nothing short of phenominal, in fact staggering as many of these guys are experienced AAS users who are now converts. The guy who gained in the 30's is re-gaining weight, but the others who are still displaying incredible gains are currently at their max BW. One thing I will say is I cannot speak from personal experience though, I have not touched a prohormone or anything in over a year.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I tend to doubt that too, hell even half that is amazing. And with what Sledge said about it being good for a cutter but not for a bulker, those gains just don't make much sense. I was planning a december cycle of 1-t trans and m14add but i might just use m-dien instead. Doing the latter will be a little more drier of a stack so no gyno worries. Then again I'll probably do the 1-test trans superdrol stack instead.

The only question I have regarding a possible 1-t trans/mdien stack is will this cause lethargy? The m14add seemed to counter the 1-t but will mdien will do the same. I also don't want to add 4-ad becuase it gave me bad bloat especially in the face.

*edit* How much of the weight did they keep?

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Mdien has great recomp properties right? So why not a 1-t/m14/mdien stack? Repartitioning effects from the mdien, bulking from the m14/1-t. Burn some fat while putting on muscle? Or is this not a viable idea?

And yes I know that mdien is used as a cutter and has no real bulking properties but its repartitioning effects might prove to be extremely useful in a big bulker such a 1-t/m14, no?

Also, with the 10mg caps, you think it would be feasible to open the cap and just divide the contents of the cap into halves and take at different times of the day? Or would the mixture in the caps not be homogenous enough to achieve an almost 50/50 dosing by splitting the powder in half?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Mdien has great recomp properties right? So why not a 1-t/m14/mdien stack? Repartitioning effects from the mdien, bulking from the m14/1-t. Burn some fat while putting on muscle? Or is this not a viable idea?

And yes I know that mdien is used as a cutter and has no real bulking properties but its repartitioning effects might prove to be extremely useful in a big bulker such a 1-t/m14, no?

Also, with the 10mg caps, you think it would be feasible to open the cap and just divide the contents of the cap into halves and take at different times of the day? Or would the mixture in the caps not be homogenous enough to achieve an almost 50/50 dosing by splitting the powder in half?
Stacking methyls isn't recommended though I know a few people who staacked m1t and m14add. You could split the cap up even if it isn't homogenous because at worst you are only gettting 10mg of mdien. It was recommended not to make you own caps because you could not ensure proper mixing/homogenity and therefore you could possibly be taking a pill that contained 100mg of a compound.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i like MD.. running a 6 weeker of it right now at 10mg.. gained muscle lost fat

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
If you don't believe me I really hate to sound like an ass but I could care less, I sell next to zero of M-DIEN anyway so this is hardly profit motivated, it's dirt cheap at other sites so buy theirs if you want to try it you will be out just over 20 bucks for the whole experiment.

The gains / feedback I have heard from more than just this gym owner and his trainees are nothing short of phenominal, in fact staggering as many of these guys are experienced AAS users who are now converts. The guy who gained in the 30's is re-gaining weight, but the others who are still displaying incredible gains are currently at their max BW. One thing I will say is I cannot speak from personal experience though, I have not touched a prohormone or anything in over a year.

Well, you certainly have my attention - hopefully we can get some more feedback on this.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I had written this compound off until I saw the 10mg tabs. It might be worthwhile to try a lean bulk at 20-30mg ed. I wouldn't stack it with M1,4 or 4ad.....I think there would be a good chance of progesterine gyno, as for 1 test, I think that would just be plain unpleasant. I really don't like the compound cause it annilates my libido, but I may consider doing it again just to try out high doses.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I'm in week 3 at 10mg ed right now. Libido is fine and I'm feeling good. I don't feel 'on' but I'm losing fat and my bw is staying pretty constant.

I'm cutting and like it quita alot so far. I'm going to 12mg next week and 14 the week after that. Will report back.

P.S. those 34 pounds or whatever was probly some guy who stopped traing and was huge before, so it's just mucle memory, you can pick up 10lbs naturally that way if you were huge before and withered away.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I think this is just silly
Whats silly about it? Compared to 1-test/4ad or 1-test/m14, you think mdien could bulk equivalently? I highly doubt it from user feedback I have seen. I meant that it is not a true bulker, as in you would have a hard time gaining mass on mdien compared to a 1-t/m14 stack.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
You wouldn't have a hard time, but you wouldn't gain huge amounts.

You'll gain about a pound a week, but it will be clean and will stay lean and not bloat at all.

Plus you could stack it with an 1t/4ad cycle, for big gains.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone konw where the 10mg Tabs sell? All I ever see are the old 1mg tabs. Also has anyone seen the powder sold anywhere other than when sledge used to have it?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
if it were going to be used as a bulker I would use 4 ad cyp, 14ad trans possible. It seems to do real well at burning fat while adding some muscle. You can use anything as a bulker or anything as a cutter providing the diet, and what else you stack with it. however some compounds just work better then other for specific goals.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
They are selling the caps at nutri planet, the board sponser for a limited time.

It's really cheap, 60 10mg caps for 40$ I think.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
wasted you should gain 5lbs easily with the 1test and 4ad alone provided everything is in order

have you not had good success in the past with those ?
have not done a trans yet. M1t and oral 4ad worked good. I'm afraid if I keep it too lean or dry I wont get much from it. I'm a hard gainer. m4ohn and 1,4 gave me little results. I was disappointed.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
thats what I say. I'm going to try it at 20mg stacked with 1test, 4ad and 4oht. I will be surprised if I gain 5lbs.
Yeah... and i'm thinking to stack it with the same trans cyble, but "just" at 10mg (you are a tough non-responder, unlike me, i remember :) ).
When will you start?

There are 5mg pills available maybe? I dont like to cut pills in half, i'm not very accurate. I'd go with a single dose instead.

BTW, anyone knows how hard is m-dien on the liver and the prostate?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
designer when u first brought out MD u tauted it as a replacement for m1t what dosage were u using? im thinking of dropping this m1t i just started because im only 4 days ina nd i feel like hammered dogshit but feel and look fuller..prob gotta adjsut the dosage but im def thinking of trying MD at a higher dosage..

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I know it sounds like a completely foolish thing to do but last time I did m1T(at 5mg) I got sick(M1T flu) 3 days in. I quit dosing for a day and got better then resumed dosing at 5mg, gained 8 pounds over 14 days and kept 6. Sides seemed to go away upon resuming 5mg dosages. Weird, likely stupid, but it did work. I'm usually pretty lucky in the sides department.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
designer when u first brought out MD u tauted it as a replacement for m1t what dosage were u using? im thinking of dropping this m1t i just started because im only 4 days ina nd i feel like hammered dogshit but feel and look fuller..prob gotta adjsut the dosage but im def thinking of trying MD at a higher dosage..
Are using any test based androgen stacked with the M1T? Most who run 4ad or test with M1T have significantly fewer and less extreme sides.

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
I think 34lbs in 3weeks is silly.:icon_lol:
I think calling something exclusively a "cutter" is retarded. I think people on this board should know better. I also think you may have missed my post where I made the disclaimer that the guy who gained this much is re-gaining weight. I also mentioned I do not sell any DIEN anymore, yes I did a run when it was brand new so that means I overpayed for raws, sold it through a sales rep who then turned it over to Europa who then sold it to online stores who then marked it up. You know what that leaves? A 40$ bottle collecting dust on store shelves that you can buy from anyone making it themselves and selling direct for 10 or 11 bucks, so what financial motivation could I possibly have? Be real. I merely stated the whole situation to help you guys out with something that not only works great but is now dirt cheap with my competition, why would I make it up so I could look like a moron -and- make no money?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
you have us very curious, do you know what his strength gains were?

donk

Awards
How bad would 20mg a day be on hair? Especially for us who have MPB.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Customizer, I can't remember if you did, but please lay out the exact cycle this person did.

How big was he before he lost weight(his buffest ever) and how small was he prion to the miracle cycle?

Mrmartdogg

Awards
Forget scifits 60x10mg that equals 600mg per forty dollar bottle
You get can 8 bottles of the 1mg mdien for 40$ and 90mg per bottle times 8 equals 720mg for the same price (although you probably pay more for shipping) and you can split the dose that way

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Forget scifits 60x10mg that equals 600mg per forty dollar bottle
You get can 8 bottles of the 1mg mdien for 40$ and 90mg per bottle times 8 equals 720mg for the same price (although you probably pay more for shipping) and you can split the dose that way
Oh, are they back in stock now?

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
You can no longer get the $5 bottles from 1fast I thought? They have a 4mg/tab version out, but it is priced alot worse than the $5 bottle special (30 bucks per bottle compared to an equivalent amount of 4 1mg bottles equaling 20 bucks). If the $5 bottles are no longer available, the scifit is still a better deal.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
You can no longer get the $5 bottles from 1fast I thought? They have a 4mg/tab version out, but it is priced alot worse than the $5 bottle special
You'd think I was the antichrist or something :)

If you buy 4 bottles, it comes down to 25 bucks a bottle, which is only $5 more than buying 4 bottle of the other (but you take far less pills).