Clenbuterol Questions

maciasba2004

Awards
Ok I have a few questions and would appreciate some help.
1. I have heard I should pyramid it and others have said I should not. What do you guys recommend and if it is no pyramid after my two week break would you start back up at the 140mcg (that is going to be my top dose what I am building up to.)

2. I have heard taken benadryl will help, I am going to start taken it with it and not just during my two week break, but what kind of dosage for that? Just a couple pills a day or what? (and yes I know there is a product out there that does this job better but for time reasons I have to use benadryl)

also sorry if this is in the wrong forum. Unless I was an animal which it has an anabolic effect haha. Not I hope to be strong like a bull someday though haha.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
!) No need to pyramid/ taper down. Ramp up to what you can tolerate. In two weeks you can start there.
2) You can take benadryl but wait and see if you are having sleep issues.

maciasba2004

Awards
I thought the benadryl was to help some receptors take the clenbuterol better because I thought after awhile you body stops accpeting it as well as when you stated the cycle? I could be wrong though I was just under that impression. Thanks for the prymid question answer though!!!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First, there are plenty of threads already on clen if you simply use the search function.

Second, you pyramid up as your tolerance increases, you don't pyramid back down. No reason to. Fact is, you won't be able to start at your max dose the first time or 2 you run clen. So you pyramid up to cut down on sides and give your body a chance to get used to clen.
If you run 2 on 2 off, you stop at your max dose, and then when you start again you will probably start closer to your max dose and stay there.
If you want to run ketotifen, fine, that will allow you to take clen without a break. 1ml per day, i like taking it at night. Morning works though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Low Anabolics 8
Anabolics 7
Cycle Logs 5
SR83 Anabolics 2
Supplements 3