Questions about water retention.....

jetsetter2012

Awards
I'm on a 500 mg a week test e 50 mg daily Winny and clen cycle....I'm retaining water like its no ones business! I have LASIX and was wondering if it would benefit taking it now or waiting later in the cycle....I'm on week 3 of a 12 week cycle? I'm looking for more lean muscle look than a bloated power lifter look!

Thanks

technique88

technique88

Awards
I'm on a 500 mg a week test e 50 mg daily Winny and clen cycle....I'm retaining water like its no ones business! I have LASIX and was wondering if it would benefit taking it now or waiting later in the cycle....I'm on week 3 of a 12 week cycle? I'm looking for more lean muscle look than a bloated power lifter look!

Thanks
Do not take lasix you will hurt yourself!

Do you have an AI? Run Adex at 0.5mg eod or ED. Keep estrogen low to prevent bloating and water retention

jetsetter2012

Awards
Do not take lasix you will hurt yourself!

Do you have an AI? Run Adex at 0.5mg eod or ED. Keep estrogen low to prevent bloating and water retention
Not sure what AI is? Another question...how do you keep estrogen low?

jetsetter2012

Awards
For real. Fix the source of the problem instead of medicating for the sides it caused
How do I fix the source of the problem if I don't really know it? I keep a clean healthy diet full of protein, drink anywhere from 8 to 14 16oz bottles of water daily do high rep high intensity workout 4 sets of 15 and burn it out on the 5th.... Any suggestions? I'm open to any and all....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lower carbs and increase electrolyte consumption.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Not sure what AI is? Another question...how do you keep estrogen low?
Oh boy :/ you didn't do your homework but I will chime in to make see you don't get gyno....

With all this excess test it is being converted to estrogen, hence why you are bloating. You need and aromatase inhibitor (AI) to suppress estrogen. Examples of these substances are armidex, aromasin, erase, etc. you need to get on one ASAP. Your bloat will dry you up.

jetsetter2012

Awards
Oh boy :/ you didn't do your homework but I will chime in to make see you don't get gyno....

With all this excess test it is being converted to estrogen, hence why you are bloating. You need and aromatase inhibitor (AI) to suppress estrogen. Examples of these substances are armidex, aromasin, erase, etc. you need to get on one ASAP. Your bloat will dry you up.
I actually did a bunch of research before I started all this, but that has been the first I have seen about the AI! I will look into trying to aquire one of the three! What does is recommended if you don't mind me asking? I have nolva for my PCT, and with my research, I though Winny would take care of a lot of the water retention.... But thanks for the help man I really appreciate it!

jetsetter2012

Awards

Also would you take say erase during cycle? Post cycle? Any other items I should grab before my cycle ends by chance?

technique88

technique88

Awards
Also would you take say erase during cycle? Post cycle? Any other items I should grab before my cycle ends by chance?
Winny will help with water retention but the cause of the problem is estrogen being high in which winny will not inhibit that. You could run erase during cycle at probably 3 caps a day. I am running Adex at 0.5mg every 36 hrs. I will be using erase during pct.

As far as other items what do you have at the moment so I can let you know specifically. And ask away bro, that's what this forum is for. We are here I teach and learn.

jetsetter2012

Awards
Winny will help with water retention but the cause of the problem is estrogen being high in which winny will not inhibit that. You could run erase during cycle at probably 3 caps a day. I am running Adex at 0.5mg every 36 hrs. I will be using erase during pct.

As far as other items what do you have at the moment so I can let you know specifically. And ask away bro, that's what this forum is for. We are here I teach and learn.
Well I have nolva for my pct, that's all I really was told I need, but the more I look into it I am thinking I need a test booster to get the testes back into working order... That's all I really have on hand. I would have to order anything online and have it shipped to the remote area I'm at. I'm taking a pre workout drink called swole also that has creating. Do you think that could have some issues with water retention? It seems to have started to let up a little the last couple,days. I've kept a close eyes on my nipples and neither are sore or puffy, they are actually hard as a rock most all day! I will look into getting some erase ASAP. Any other suggestions I should look into with erase? Cycle therapy or test boosters you would recommend?

Thanks again man!

technique88

technique88

Awards
Well I have nolva for my pct, that's all I really was told I need, but the more I look into it I am thinking I need a test booster to get the testes back into working order... That's all I really have on hand. I would have to order anything online and have it shipped to the remote area I'm at. I'm taking a pre workout drink called swole also that has creating. Do you think that could have some issues with water retention? It seems to have started to let up a little the last couple,days. I've kept a close eyes on my nipples and neither are sore or puffy, they are actually hard as a rock most all day! I will look into getting some erase ASAP. Any other suggestions I should look into with erase? Cycle therapy or test boosters you would recommend?

Thanks again man!
For pct get yourself some DAA for a test booster, erase and you already have nolva. I suggest you get some toco-8 by primordial performance also and use 1 scoop a day. Here's an outline:

Nolva
40/20/20/10
DAA
3/3/3/3
Erase
1/2/3/3/2/1

The erase you will run 2 weeks past pct to prevent rebound gyno.

Get yourself some armidex for the on cycle AI. You could just use erase but I would be unsure of how many caps a day would be sufficient to suppress estrogen.

And as for the bloat it's most likely from estrogen not the creatine or anything else. You also have to accept that you're on test e and no matter why there will be bloat.

jetsetter2012

Awards
For pct get yourself some DAA for a test booster, erase and you already have nolva. I suggest you get some toco-8 by primordial performance also and use 1 scoop a day. Here's an outline:

Nolva
40/20/20/10
DAA
3/3/3/3
Erase
1/2/3/3/2/1

The erase you will run 2 weeks past pct to prevent rebound gyno.

Get yourself some armidex for the on cycle AI. You could just use erase but I would be unsure of how many caps a day would be sufficient to suppress estrogen.

And as for the bloat it's most likely from estrogen not the creatine or anything else. You also have to accept that you're on test e and no matter why there will be bloat.
Ok a few more questions, and by the way I really appreciate your help! The DAA is that 3 caps every other day or one cap EOD, or 3 caps a week? Is it better to get the pills or the powder? Erase.... Is that a cap ED for the first week and so on? or is it a 1 cap a week? Also I can't get any armidex, so I'm going to have to try erase to block the estrogen, do you recommend 3 a day everyday for the rest of the cycle, or should I start out with a lower dose and see how it goes?

Thanks again!

j05441

Awards
Daa is 3 grams perday. Powder is cheeper if you dont mind the taste of ass. Erase is a everyday.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok a few more questions, and by the way I really appreciate your help! The DAA is that 3 caps every other day or one cap EOD, or 3 caps a week? Is it better to get the pills or the powder? Erase.... Is that a cap ED for the first week and so on? or is it a 1 cap a week? Also I can't get any armidex, so I'm going to have to try erase to block the estrogen, do you recommend 3 a day everyday for the rest of the cycle, or should I start out with a lower dose and see how it goes?

Thanks again!
Start with 1 per day and re-evaluate after 3-4 days to see if extra suppression is needed.

j05441

Awards
Oh sorry I didnt answer all, you at this point probably need 3 a day of erase till it calms down. Your luck you haven't developed gyno yet.