When M1t fails

K

Kachinsky

Awards
So....now that M1t does not really work for me (check out my "m1t is now working for me" thread) I am wondering was is the next best thing. I was told that methyl1,4add is the next best thing (the precusor to Dianabol) Is this a good product? Who makes the best methyl1,4add?

K

Kachinsky

Awards
I forgot to say I am looking for mass and big gains 10-20lbs (like what most people get from m1t)

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't give up on your M1T cycle after only 10 days. At least give it some more time. Have you noticed any sides on it? As for the next best thing, or maybe even a better thing overall I'd say trans 1test/4ad.

K

Kachinsky

Awards
I am taking it with transdermal 4ad, to combat lethary. The only side is that my nipples are always hard and they hurt a little.

I wouldn't give up on your M1T cycle after only 10 days. At least give it some more time. Have you noticed any sides on it? As for the next best thing, or maybe even a better thing overall I'd say trans 1test/4ad.

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
M1,4ADD is a good compound. Like Rob stated, I wouldn't give up just yet. I also would have advised you to run a 1-test/4-AD transdermal with the M1T. CNW, DS, & Nutraplanet were carrying m,14ADD but I believe it's sold out.

L

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I felt the bad M1T sides from day 1, but never saw it "kick" in till day 14. it may just take longer for others.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I think someone pointed out in that other thread that you may want to up the dosage of M1T first. 20mgs is reasonable given your bodyweight, and if you don't see gains after that dosage, it'd be time to turn to something else. Might want to wait for Superdrol. M1,4 isn't something I've tried but it's got good feedback. I think it's near the top of the list, if not at the top, in the What's Your Favorite Methyl thread. That's a good thread to look up for some general reccomendations on the subject. And as someone else here pointed out, you might want to go with a nice 1 test/4 AD transdermal. Simple, reliable. If you run it for six weeks you should see some great gains.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Anabolics 12
D Anabolics 22
J Anabolics 25
S Supplement Auction 2
G Cycle Logs 10