First ph cycle, hows this look?

lltomll

Awards
Im looking to do my first cycle and decided on using hdrol. I think im going to do a 5 week cycle since it takes a few weeks to kick in, or should i do a 4 week since its my first time? i think i have everything covered but just want to make sure theres no holes.

Cycle-

cycle assist+liv52, 1 week preload
CEL hdrol- 50/75/75/75/75
cycle assist
liv52

Pct-
nolva-20/20/10/10 (Should i start at 40 the first week or is 20 fine?)
Daa-3/3/3/3
Erase -/-/-/-(do i just take the recommended dose?)

I also have taurine incase of back pumps. (What should i dose this at? 4g/day?)
Is cycle assist and liv52 overkill?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Most people do six weeks, I wouldn't go less than five. Don't think you need to preload cycle assist start taking it first day of cycle. Everything else looks good

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
Pct-
Daa-3/3/3/3

1)The more the better to a certain extent, 40 is always good but IMO I'd rather have a longer pct than a short one
2)----
3)4g/day is goooood. 3 grams sorts me out though.
4)No.

lltomll

Awards
should i dose it 50/50/75/75/75/75 or jump to 75 the second week? also is jumping to 100 the last week or 2 a good idea?
Also how should i dose erase, recommended dose till bottle runs out?, and should i wait a week into pct to start?

lltomll

Awards
1)The more the better to a certain extent, 40 is always good but IMO I'd rather have a longer pct than a short one
2)----
3)4g/day is goooood. 3 grams sorts me out though.
4)No.
So would 40/20/20/10/10 be better or 40/20/10/10?

Nickype

Awards
20/20/10/10 and run the DAA from the first day of pct. I have used this a few times and it's worked for me
On the first day of pct do a 60mg to kick start everything but carry on with 20 for the rest of the first week.

Nickype

Awards
On the first day of pct do a 60mg to kick start everything but carry on with 20 for the rest of the first week.
You can can always carry on with DAA longer than four weeks but the SERM stick to four weeks

Nickype

Awards
Thanks, what about erase? how should that be dosed
I personally don't think it's needed , I would save your money. But if you really want to use it on week 3 of pct 3 caps of Erase then week 4 down to 2 then weeks 5 and 6 at 1 cap per day

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
should i dose it 50/50/75/75/75/75 or jump to 75 the second week? also is jumping to 100 the last week or 2 a good idea?
Also how should i dose erase, recommended dose till bottle runs out?, and should i wait a week into pct to start?
It's fine if you want to jump to 75 the second week. See how you handle it first then gauge if you want to bump to 100. I ran my cycle of helladrol 75/75/100/100/100/100 and that was my first cycle. However I don't know if helladrol may be underdosed compared to cel hdrol so just see how you feel and bump up if you feel necessary. I wouldn't go higher than 100 though.

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
Im looking to do my first cycle and decided on using hdrol. I think im going to do a 5 week cycle since it takes a few weeks to kick in, or should i do a 4 week since its my first time? i think i have everything covered but just want to make sure theres no holes.

Cycle-

cycle assist+liv52, 1 week preload
CEL hdrol- 50/75/75/75/75
cycle assist
liv52

Pct-
Daa-3/3/3/3

I would run your H-drol 6 weeks, up the dose to 75 in the second week. Everything else looks good. This was my first cycle and it did me well

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase is a great idea from week 2, dose it 0/0/3/2/2/1/1 and you'll be g2g. If you're going to use DAA (which I recommend for sure) id doubly encourage the erase and adding some l-dopa to help with prolactin. You could use lecheek AD-3 which has the same ai/cortisol control as erase plus l-dopa in it, dose it 0/0/2/2/1/1/1 and that would take care of you pretty well

lltomll

Awards
Would vit b6 work as well as l-dopa as i already have some of this on hand?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would vit b6 work as well as l-dopa as i already have some of this on hand?
Full B complex would be better as B6,B9,and B12 all help increase dopamine production. But B6 alone is def better than nothing!

Nickype

Awards
Erase is a great idea from week 2, dose it 0/0/3/2/2/1/1 and you'll be g2g. If you're going to use DAA (which I recommend for sure) id doubly encourage the erase and adding some l-dopa to help with prolactin. You could use lecheek AD-3 which has the same ai/cortisol control as erase plus l-dopa in it, dose it 0/0/2/2/1/1/1 and that would take care of you pretty well
Just use 2g of vit c from week 2 of pct for cortisol for 4 weeks. Cheap and effective

Nickype

Awards
I have used vit c loads at that dose and it's worked for me. Vit c for this use is well documented to work

gymrat99

Awards
don't cycle assist have liver protection? i don't see a need for extra liv52 but won't hurt..

gymrat99

Awards
don't cycle assist have liver protection? i don't see a need for extra liv52 but won't hurt..