Furuza or Stano?

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Hey I was just looking for opinions on anybody who has experience using both Furuza and Stano. I have used Furuza before and I guess I was one of the few who really likes it most people say it is not really cost efficient for their needs but I dosed it pretty low and saw some results but I wasn't really looking to make any serious gains with it lol. But its getting really almost impossible to find for whatever reason being too expensive to source and what not I was just wondering if anybody thought that Stano was a good replacement/alternative to Furuza? Thanks for any feedback.

gymrat99

Awards
Hey I was just looking for opinions on anybody who has experience using both Furuza and Stano. I have used Furuza before and I guess I was one of the few who really likes it most people say it is not really cost efficient for their needs but I dosed it pretty low and saw some results but I wasn't really looking to make any serious gains with it lol. But its getting really almost impossible to find for whatever reason being too expensive to source and what not I was just wondering if anybody thought that Stano was a good replacement/alternative to Furuza? Thanks for any feedback.
i just bought 6 bottles of furuza-a myself and i honestly wish I had bought epi instead... but its ok because it is also my first cycle so lets see. if you gonna run furuza-a then shop around online because i got mine at like 25 bucks a bottle.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Would love to know where you found this I found one site but I am not sure if i trust it I never heard of it anywhere and never ordered from it so I am kind of skeptical I found it on ebay but again always skeptical of private sellers.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll take 6 bottles of furs over two bottles of epi.

Epi is just cheaper.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'll take 6 bottles of furs over two bottles of epi.

Epi is just cheaper.
Can u still get furz, I haven't found any in like 6 months. Furz 400mg Ed for 8 weeks, with AH. Ripped and next to no shut down

gymrat99

Awards
Would love to know where you found this I found one site but I am not sure if i trust it I never heard of it anywhere and never ordered from it so I am kind of skeptical I found it on ebay but again always skeptical of private sellers.
yea man can post source but just google search cel furuza-a

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Cel products are iffy, they quit making PH a while back and alot of people fake tem. I got some fake cel pstanz a while back. Be careful.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
If it's from a company it's proabably good but if it's off eBay or amazon, it's sketchy