Drinking on pct?

Drope26

Awards
Hey guys I'll be finishing up my 6 week cycle of epi in a couple of days and just want to get some thoughts on drinking during pct. my pct is gonna be
-torem
- DAA
- erase
- liver support ( of course )
Any way didn't really think ahead when I planned the cycle and I'll be roughly 20 days into my pct when octoberfest rolls around . This is my first cycle of anything an I've managed to stay dry all 6 weeks so not sure what to expect
thanks guys -

Smash0687

Awards
Just don't binge drink and keep up with a good multi liv support and overall body support,

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
alcohol is the anti-supplement lol, have a couple of beers, try not to get bombed. serms are toxic to the liver.
why put more stress on it

Damorgs

Awards
It won't kill you, but it certainly wouldn't be the greatest thing to do for your gains/liver...

At the end of the day, you know it's not the right thing to do, but sometimes we don't always do what we're meant to. lol

woodbear

Awards
People drink on all kinds of painkillers,which also are not friendly for the liver in the long run either... Serms cant be that much worse..
In the old days, 90's i knew people during college popping dbol for 2-3 months and drank too... They did not die;-)

But just drink a little, a few beers wont do much harm, but dont stress your recovering liver with binging, nor does it help htpa:)

Except this poor chap called rayman i read about on another forum. 6 weeks hdrol and liver problems..but he had 8 days of tyneol and harsh type of antibiotics midcycle...luckily he recovered

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shouldn't be an issue. I drink sometimes during cycle, during PCT, during whatever; you just have to be smart about it.

Make sure to stay hydrated, if you have a multi use it, ALCAR is a great neuroprotector and really helps with drinking on cycle (and alcohol in general).

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
Shouldn't be an issue. I drink sometimes during cycle, during PCT, during whatever; you just have to be smart about it.

Make sure to stay hydrated, if you have a multi use it, ALCAR is a great neuroprotector and really helps with drinking on cycle (and alcohol in general).
Tell me more why ALCAR helps with drinking?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
I would try my best to stay away from it if ur srs about bbing. Alcohol tends to be very muscle-wasting, and beer has a lot of 'empty carbs' which will ultimately lead to fat gain. But like Rhadam said, if your smart about it then you just may get away with it

aasdferic

Awards
Tell me more why ALCAR helps with drinking?

ALCAR helps with focus so when you're really drunk u can see straight. helped me go undefeated in beer pong but then i blacked out :(. u also dont get beer goggles if u take 2g 30 mins before u drink

Drope26

Awards
ALCAR sounds dope as hell I def need to look into that stuff !!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ALCAR is demonstrated to help prevent alcohol-induced neurodegeneration. Take 2g before drinking as a protectant.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
ALCAR is demonstrated to help prevent alcohol-induced neurodegeneration. Take 2g before drinking as a protectant.
Could have used this advice in college.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heh ya, i go through bottles of ALCAR like they're candy. What can i say, i love to lift, but i love to party as well.

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
Heh ya, i go through bottles of ALCAR like they're candy. What can i say, i love to lift, but i love to party as well.
I started taking ALCAR about 3 months ago. Just 1.5 grams on empty stomach in the morning. I do love the neuro effects....but will be adding it to nights out.

liloroc

liloroc

Awards
Yea sweety not going to be a problem! I did te same thing in college for years and I'm fine not saying its the right thing to do which everyone agrees but I'f u do keep it to one or two beers nothing wrong with that! No liquor!

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Guinness is the best on cycle beer. lol hell its my favorite

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
Exceeding daily caloric intake can lead to fat gain.

Simply drinking beer or ingesting "empty carbs" does not.
The keyword you need to note is "ultimately", meaning that usually when people drink, they do so in larger amounts (think of 6 beers in a normal beerpong game). Obviously if ur eating over ur maintenance cals, yes you will gain weight. #notsureifsrs #inb4no****sherlock

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
true but beer will put you over your daily caloric intake in a quick minute :D especially if you try to get your 800 calories of protein fit in there somehow lol.
This ^^