Thumbs down for MDHT (methyl rage)

ProductReview

Awards
it may be a little too early but thus far i am dissapointed with this stuff especially at 100mg/day as today marks my 15th day on it. no agression, focus, intensity, strength is still leveled. i do however notice increased libido and sleep is not as peaceful so something is going on.....though with m5aa i get all this and obvious pre workout intensity. consistent strength gains as well and about half the money.
heck, i get more intensity with psyco-cyclo 1-t.

im thinking of doing 3-alpha next, hmmm

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so methyl-rage is aparently not so good.

I'd like to see some personal experiences with Methyl-jacked by Omega, and AGGRESSION by DS.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
seems there is testing going over at avant , it didnt start out well but has since gottne better for a lot of guys.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am starting to beleive that this is a totally different compound than m5. PA talked about running it for 6-8 weeks at 75-100mgs, and didn't notice much until around 2 weeks in. M5 for me atleast is immediate. Perhaps when ran for longer peroids is when the effects truly show themselves. Please post back after four weeks or so, and let us know.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So 6-8 weeks at 100mg. a day is how many bottles?

I hate capping the messy, clumpy, chalky M5, but it's starting to look like a better option for me!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets see: 6 weeks times 7 days= 42 days at 100mgs which= 4200mgs. 90 caps per bottle at 12.5mgs, which comes to 1125mgs per bottle. So you would need around 4 bottles. Cheapest price being Custom at 20 per= roughly 80 dollars. Unless he gets more powder in, at 4 bucks a gram it would cost 16 dollars.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
I am starting to beleive that this is a totally different compound than m5.
It is a totally different compound than M5.
-- you left yourself so open to it, so don't complain...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I won't complain I was reffering to how ppl compare the two.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
It is a very good compound for body recomposition, it does take a few weeks to really notice the changes (except for the amazing increase in libido).

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been on it for a few weeks now. This is what I'll say about my experience: At first I thought it sucked. I didn't get any "stimulant" or aggressive effect at all even at high dosages. Since I have been taking it at 50mgs a day with some T3 to try to lose some weight for a boxing event. While on the T3 and low carb with a lot of cardio I still felt like it kind of sucked. But then I had one lax weekend and it was amazing. I gained a significant amount of lean weight in about 4 days. I know that most of it is replenishment of glycogen and water but since then I have kept carbs a bit higher and I am actually gaining lean weight and losing fat mass on a calorie/carb restricted diet and with no weight training. My only training is 1 hr of intense boxing 5 days per week and some roadwork (interval running). Also since increasing the carbs slightly my libido has soared. Everytime I see a picture of a girl in a bikini I feel ravenous.

Mr.50

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Nah, Jah. I have no idea about the conversion rates of M5AA. I had been told it was about 10% (to MDHT/mestanolone), but that was shot down by people who can synthesize this stuff. No better answer was given, though -- "It depends on so many things" etc. -- So I can't tell you.

Point of fact, however, I don't really care what the conversion rate is. My concern has always been how well the product works, simply and in comparison to other products - and then I figure out the math, and take considerations of convenience and side-effects into account to see which is more worthwhile.

So it is totally legitimate to try to determine which way to go between the andogens MDHT, M5AA, 5AA-cyp, and 3-alpha in a transdermal. They all have similar effects, but cost different amounts and require very different dosing to produce comparable results.

In the case of some substances, this is easier to figure out than for others. MDHT just hit the legal market a few weeks ago.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is a very good compound for body recomposition, it does take a few weeks to really notice the changes (except for the amazing increase in libido).
Man, i hope you're right about the body recomp. I stocked up on MDHT as my only cutting ph cuz M5AA, M4OHN, and MD didn't do **** for me at any dosage. i guess i'll find out in jan05.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping too. I was goign to go for M5AA but I prefer complete hormones whenever possible over prohormones. It's strange that M5AA and MDHT don't act exactly the same. 1AD and 1-Test act exactly the same so why wouldn't M5AA and MDHT? Odd.

Here's a theory. M5AA is converted to MDHT at the 3beta enzyme right? Just like 5AA is converted to DHT. IIRC DHT can be converted back to 5AA at that same enzyme. Perhaps a lot of MDHT is getting converted back to M5AA?

jah_live10

Banned
Awards
I'm hoping too. I was goign to go for M5AA but I prefer complete hormones whenever possible over prohormones. It's strange that M5AA and MDHT don't act exactly the same. 1AD and 1-Test act exactly the same so why wouldn't M5AA and MDHT? Odd.

Here's a theory. M5AA is converted to MDHT at the 3beta enzyme right? Just like 5AA is converted to DHT. IIRC DHT can be converted back to 5AA at that same enzyme. Perhaps a lot of MDHT is getting converted back to M5AA?
Thats not your theory, Suppguy on bb.com said this awhile back. Its nothing new if you know your stuff.
And once again...M5AA is an active complete hormone. Prohormones dont need conversion to be active. They are active as is.

DHT is rapidly metabolized into 3-alpha-ol. If the same is going to be true for M-DHT and you end up with the 3-alpha-ol, you are going to end up with M5AA anyhow, mostly and very quickly.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
And once again...M5AA is an active complete hormone. Prohormones dont need conversion to be active. They are active as is.
Wrong definition. Pro-hormones are exactly what need conversion to become active, i.e. to become something else, an active steroid. 4-AD is a pro-hormone to testosterone. This is not to say that some pro-hormones might not have other effects on their own, but their main activity is from the converted steroid.

jah_live10

Banned
Awards
Wrong definition. Pro-hormones are exactly what need conversion to become active, i.e. to become something else, an active steroid. 4-AD is a pro-hormone to testosterone. This is not to say that some pro-hormones might not have other effects on their own, but their main activity is from the converted steroid.
Strateg0s...IIt doesnt need to convert to be an active hormone. :hammer: ( im not saying that some of 4ad doesnt convert to test)

If you want to get technical... then testosterone is a prohormone. So dont talk about main activity and conversion.

AND how do you know the main activity of 4-ad and how much 4-ad gets converted to test?
I have seen you post on a couple of boards babbling on about conversion rates. I thought PA took you to school on this subject already? Remember?

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
AND how do you know the main activity of 4-ad and how much 4-ad gets converted to test?
I have seen you post on a couple of boards babbling on about conversion rates. I thought PA took you to school on this subject already? Remember?
In blood in a vial in a lab, it converted to testosterone at 15.76%. That is documented. In Supersoldier's lab results, the conversion from 4-AD-cyp caused the same boost as a third that amount of test-en. So take your pick. It is somewhere from 16-30% conversion. Pat Arnold's valid criticism (of trying to get an *exact* figure which holds despite innumerable variables) notwithstanding, its not like these numbers have absolutely no meaning. From hearing from people who have used both 4-AD and illicit forms of testosterone, meaningful comparisons can be drawn. I don't care if I can't produce exact numbers and chart diagrams of conversion mechanisms. Meaningful practical evaluations can be made, and need to be made. Full blown scientific studies on this will not be forthcoming anytime soon. It is called making the best of what you've got to work with.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
we dont know other metabolit of M5aa, MDHT is one of them, but there could be other androgen metabolites that give you different results!

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
we dont know other metabolit of M5aa, MDHT is one of them, but there could be other androgen metabolites that give you different results!
I was going to post the exact same thing.

Anyone know of any other M5 metabolites?

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Hmmmmm, I recently ran 100mgs of Methyl Rage/day with trimax and m1t for two weeks, and my overall assessment is that I did not see any aggression or body recomp beyond normal.

I started to question the dosing so I even tried taking it certain days and not taking it others and noticed little to NO difference in aggressiveness levels.

Also, NO increase in acne or other typical androgenic sides.

Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's just my bottle:

LOT.E01601 by primaforce

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm ending week 2 with 50-75mg/day M-DHT and I got hard and vascular to be sure. I'm using 1,4 dione at 600-800 mg/day too. Seems to me the M-DHT is definitely working, although I'm not sure about the rage/aggression aspect.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm ending week 2 with 50-75mg/day M-DHT and I got hard and vascular to be sure. I'm using 1,4 dione at 600-800 mg/day too. Seems to me the M-DHT is definitely working, although I'm not sure about the rage/aggression aspect.
i could care less about rage or aggression with androgen use. i can easily get it from eca. i only care about body recomp. And I don't like to see reviews when people are stacking ph's. How do you know which is doing what?

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pat Arnold said they tested the Primaforce MDHT as it came from the same batch as the Giant Brand and everything tested out. We should be able to tell soon if it's certain lots or if it just doesn't live up to the hype as more people should be using Custom and Sledge's now. Maybe the dosing needs to be in the 150 to 200mg range? If I buy the powder I'll try that range.

jah_live10

Banned
Awards
Pat Arnold said they tested the Primaforce MDHT as it came from the same batch as the Giant Brand and everything tested out. We should be able to tell soon if it's certain lots or if it just doesn't live up to the hype as more people should be using Custom and Sledge's now. Maybe the dosing needs to be in the 150 to 200mg range? If I buy the powder I'll try that range.
I got this from Avantlabs.
Patrick Arnold
although we did not have a standard, the GC showed one peak corresponding to mestanolone and the melting point matched up. This indicates its good stuff

man i cant believe that you only use GC, and melting point test to confirm your results. i mean thats like gussing.

NMR, and IR are best way to determine your chemical. blah i know your good chemist, but i spend too much time in the lab also, and i cant believe what your saying. some time wee do NMR, IR, TLC and MS for one small sample, just to cofirm our results, and my proffessor isnt satified.
So basically PA did some shitty testing.

PA also said
However, i must admit that i too have been dissapointed. Whereas mestanolone in the distant past was very effective for me, this time around i felt little. I think my body has been corrupted by stronger and harsher stuff. So my sensitivity is gone

Miggins

Awards
I've also been using Methyl Rage for about two weeks now, I've just finished a 90 cap bottle and started the 180 cap one.

I'm running it with Methyl Dien @ 10mg ed (started MDHT at 37.5mg for the first week and increased to 75mg for the second).

I plan to run this for 5 weeks mainly as a strength cycle , eating 500 above maiintainance as I heard MDHT is a moderate bulker at higher dosages so a few lb's gain is possible.

Strength is up so far, not by much but it is noticable. The pre-workout stimulant properties are overhyped but it does increase my focus, I find I can complete tasks with less conscious effort if that makes sense?

Libido is up by about 300%. :twisted:
Bodycomp wise I am much harder and slightly more vascular. I've actually lost a few pounds in water weight, it seems to have a dihuretic effect on me.

I don't Know how much of the effect so far is the MD but I don't think It's really kicked in yet. Maybe the MDHT needs a similar time (2-3 weeks) to truly kick in.

Is anyone else running at 75mgs or more for 5+ weeks?
Don't write it off just yet guys, it could just be a slow starter.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna run at 75mg for 4 weeks to see if it is worth anything. I am deciding if I'm gonna get some powder, if so I'll run 150mg to 200mg if the 75mg doesn't pan out just to give it one last shot.

jah_live10

Banned
Awards
^^^^i read the same thread at AL. not happy at all.
This is why I always wait for the "HYPE" to pass before I spend my money.

I just laugh at all the suckers who preorder. :hammer:

jah_live10

Banned
Awards
I plan to run this for 5 weeks mainly as a strength cycle , eating 500 above maiintainance as I heard MDHT is a moderate bulker at higher dosages so a few lb's gain is possible.
Where did you hear that its a moderate bulker?

Miggins

Awards
It was mentioned in another thread on this board, can't remember the title. When I say moderate I mean I'd expect a 2-3 lb gain at my dosage for 5 weeks as MDHT an out and out androgen, MD is the anabolic component.

It will be interesting to see what the cycle turns out like as both the compounds are new to me.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established

its kind of difficult to wait when there's less than 60 days left to buy these products and they sell out quickly with no guarantee of people i trust (sledge and custom) selling more

so for the 3 dollars a gram i guess i'll be a "sucker"

the jury is still out doesn't mean it doesn't work

and DON'T CALL SOMEONE A SUCKER FOR ORDERING FROM A TRUSTED SOURCE LIKE SLEDGE OR CUSTOM that's most of the board and I for one am offended (seems like that's a trend with most of your posts)

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Jah, I wouldn't say that it is "shitty testing" when "the GC showed one peak corresponding to mestanolone and the melting point matched up" -- could you produce or even imagine a substance matching both of these, and which was manufactured with the intention of producing MDHT? Many companies could care less what the final product *is* -- the "shitty testing" as you describe it could have been done in a different, more thorough, more expensive way, but it is already stretching credulity to suppose that these four things are insufficient to provide practical certainty that the MDHT is what it is supposed to be (1--GC and 2--melting point verification, along with 3--ordering from a previously reliable chem house, and 4--the implausibility of the existence of another chemical perfectly matching 1&2 while having been ordered from 3).

And this can be the case, despite unfavorable reports of its effects. Maybe it has to be taken for a longer time or a higher dose than was thought, etc., etc.

Once again, you're just trying to bust balls.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a little over 2 weeks in and I like it. I like it way better @100mgs ed than I did Winny@100mgs ed. Then again I think winstrol sucks! I definatley think this compound is going to do good things. People need to be more patient. I can tell people don't know much about steroids or they wouldn't be expecting anything to special at the 2 week mark.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah SJA. I want to see what it will do exactly so their will be no speculation. I'm not even takeing creatine so all weight and strength will be contributed to the mdht, workouts, diet, and rest.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established

i agree. i don't even believe most people's feedbacks esp beta testers. i got burned with all the methyls.You really need to test it for yourself. But, there is no time with MDHT so i stocked up on the powder already. i'll be having a huge garage sale in dec of methyl powders in swap meet.

strangebrew

Awards
It's rediculous that people expect anything from this in 2 weeks. This is a compound that should be run for 6-8 weeks...it's not m1t.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's rediculous that people expect anything from this in 2 weeks. This is a compound that should be run for 6-8 weeks...it's not m1t.
I agree as far as gains in lbm but I think many people (myself included) are disappointed with the "aggression" factor. I have been using it at 50mgs a day for about two weeks and I have been very pleased as far as LBM retention on a cutting diet with T3. And as you said that is only for two weeks. BUT I am very disappointed as far as the "stimulent affect".

Mr.50

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As close as we are to this ban and the sponsers working their butts to get some stuff out here prior to it happening need our support as well. Preordering helps them help us and I will be a sucker considering the good service I have recieved in the past.

If it makes you feel better about yourself by laughing at others then go ahead. In the end I have a few less dollars in my pocket but you're still an asshole.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

too bad their isn't an icon for amazing post

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Jah, I wouldn't say that it is "shitty testing" when "the GC showed one peak corresponding to mestanolone and the melting point matched up" -- could you produce or even imagine a substance matching both of these, and which was manufactured with the intention of producing MDHT? Many companies could care less what the final product *is* -- the "shitty testing" as you describe it could have been done in a different, more thorough, more expensive way, but it is already stretching credulity to suppose that these four things are insufficient to provide practical certainty that the MDHT is what it is supposed to be (1--GC and 2--melting point verification, along with 3--ordering from a previously reliable chem house, and 4--the implausibility of the existence of another chemical perfectly matching 1&2 while having been ordered from 3).

And this can be the case, despite unfavorable reports of its effects. Maybe it has to be taken for a longer time or a higher dose than was thought, etc., etc.

Once again, you're just trying to bust balls.
you dont know what your talking about melting point and GC are shitty testing to verfy a certain compound.
there is hundreds of compunds that have same melting point range, this test is used to partialy confirm your results .

GC means nothing if you dont have a standard to run sample against it.

a single peak means nothing, and retintion time for certain componds could be same. and of course he will get single peak if you have one material in solution.

GC and MP to prove your result is considered a joke for a real chemist.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
LOL. That's well put Jayhawkk. I am hoping you don't die from all that M1T you've guzzled.

As for GC and MP tests, I know that they are not in themselves proof positive in terms that would satisfy an analytic chemist. You ignored every one of my points. --- Either it is an amazing coincidence, or a premeditated attempt to screw everyone.

So, are you willing to attribute to the chemists hired to synthesize MDHT that they screwed it up, and screwed it up in just such a way that the GC and MP correlate with what MDHT ought to be? What a coincidence. ... If not that, then are you willing to say that all of the businesses that ordered MDHT, Sledge, Patrick Arnold, Custom, other people, they all ordered something else, but just labelled it (mwahahah!) MDHT to screw everyone. Sure. But if so, why didn't PA just say that he had it compared to an analytic standard, and everything was kosher?