My first post ;) Wanted to ask your opinion of the following setup:

1 week before and during cycle: AI Life support 2caps / day

FRL Alpha mass for 6 weeks:
6/6/6/6/9/12
OR
FRL Alpha mass for 8 weeks:
6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6

PCT:
DAA + Erase Pro + something? Sustain Alpha?

Do you recommend something extra for pct? (I can't get SERM, read below) And which cycle would be easier to recover with an otc products, 6 or 8weeks?

Currently I've been lifting for over 5years, few years seriously. I'm 27 and around 85kgs atm. My diet is ok +500cals above maintenance, ~250g+ protein /day etc. Fish oil and multi-vita is in diet ofc.
I have previously only tried Black Lion Formeron as a stand alone, but unfortunately it had absolutely no effect on me and was a disappointment :( So this is is my first real ph-cycle.

The reason I cannot obtain SERM: I live in Finland. In here "research chemical" is not a valid reason for one to order SERM -chemicals over the internet. And it is categorized as much worse product than a pro-hormone. And thus the penalty would be greater for it. Also, I have not found a trustworthy, UK-based site to offer such chemicals (has to be in EU, and IMO fake SERM is worse than otc pct...). Even if I did, Im not sure if it's worth the possible penalty I might get... So please, help me to find out the best OTC PCT and leave off that: "why don't you get a serm, its legal as RC and cheaper" to make sure the discussion consists of otc-products for pct. :)

I hope I made myself clear, since english is not my native language (surprise, surprise :p).

Thanks in advance!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You will probably recover fine, no matter if you run it for 6 or 8 weeks. I'd throw in some Alpha Bulk (or AMS 4-AD or Stano) because lethargy from 1-andro can be a bitch.

I would take OG Erase instead of Pro because it has smaller amount of actives so you can taper it down and avoid possible estrogen/cortisol rebound.

Sustain Alpha would be perfect addition to your PCT.. Preferably topical version of it.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all scandinavian countries seems to be very narrow-minded concerning bb drugs/meds...

nappi

nappi

Awards
A few changes

You will probably recover fine, no matter if you run it for 6 or 8 weeks. I'd throw in some Alpha Bulk (or AMS 4-AD or Stano) because lethargy from 1-andro can be a bitch.

I would take OG Erase instead of Pro because it has smaller amount of actives so you can taper it down and avoid possible estrogen/cortisol rebound.

Sustain Alpha would be perfect addition to your PCT.. Preferably topical version of it.
Thanks for the advice. Added stano:

Support:
AI Life support 2caps / day, 1 week before and during cycle

Cycle:
FRL Alpha mass for 6 weeks:
6/6/6/6/9/12
Stano 200:
0/400/400/600/600/600

PCT:
Creatine starting at the last week of cycle and continues during pct and after.
DAA 3g daily during PCT
Erase: 3/3/2/2/1
Sustain alpha: During first 4 weeks of PCT

Would someone else like to share their opinion about the stack above?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You'll be fine without Life Support. AMS's DHEA based products are not liver toxic.

I'd also up the dosage of Stano. 600mg would be bare minimum and 800mg would be better. 2 bottles (90x200mg) would last for 45 days @ 800mg/day.

I'd run it like this, for 45 days:

Stano 800mg ED from the start

Alpha Mass 6/7/8/8/9... until the bottles are empty

PCT looks pretty solid and should be more than enough for relatively mild cycle like this.