New Cycle - Any thoughts?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

New Cycle - Any thoughts?

I'm looking at starting a cycle shortly and would like some advice. Will take any and all suggestions into consideration.

Cycle as follows:
    5-6 week Epi and Tren
    Will include cycle support, PCT/Clomid, and Hawthorne Berry to regulate blood pressure
    Fish Oil and Joint Support?
    Thinking of including Milk Thistle for liver health, but have read that it can interfere with the absorbtion of Epi?

Oh, Can't forget a good multi-vitamin program. I have been using the "Mega Man: Sport" Vita-pack program.
    I will also be taking a Whey Protein Isolate and if I run into back pumps.. Torrine and possibly Creatine. I have heard really good things about this.

I'm 28, worked out over 10 years, decent shape and in over-all good health.

I am fairly new to the PH Cycle. This will be my second run and would appreciate all honesty and advice.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.32%

whan do u mean by "tren"
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.31%

if your 6'2 and 166lbs I'd try adding more food first
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.36%

id get liv52 or TUDCA.
    get some DAA for pct, creatine can used on cycle and pct, generally practiced in pct by most.
    what was your firsr cycle and what was your dosing scheme,
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.36%

Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA
    if your 6'2 and 166lbs I'd try adding more food first
    I can't see his stats on the AM app. if that's his weight he needs to go on food-drol asap.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    whan do u mean by "tren"
    Tren- not sure yet? Have been hearing good things about the "tren" ph from the blogs and threads I've been reading.
    Just doing my research before I make a decision... Any advice?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.31%

your 28 so thats fine to do ph's but man if you've worked out for 10 years and are 6'2 166 I don't think you are lifting properly and I don't think you're eating enough for your height. After my car accident right before I started lifting again I was 162lbs and I was 5'10..I was freaking scronny. I'd try adding on 25lbs from now until the end of the holidays which should be easy to do.

I just did a tren/havoc stack but look into inhibit p, prami, or caber incase your nipples puff from prolactin levels from tren. I honestly wasnt too impressed but I set my goals really high.

Quote Originally Posted by live4life View Post
    Tren- not sure yet? Have been hearing good things about the "tren" ph from the blogs and threads I've been reading.
    Just doing my research before I make a decision... Any advice?
    right.
    Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012 View Post
    I can't see his stats on the AM app. if that's his weight he needs to on food-drol asap.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.32%

Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA View Post
    your 28 so thats fine to do ph's but man if you've worked out for 10 years and are 6'2 166 I don't think you are lifting properly and I don't think you're eating enough for your height. After my car accident right before I started lifting again I was 162lbs and I was 5'10..I was freaking scronny. I'd try adding on 25lbs from now until the end of the holidays which should be easy to do.

I just did a tren/havoc stack but look into inhibit p, prami, or caber incase your nipples puff from prolactin levels from tren. I honestly wasnt too impressed but I set my goals really high.
    are we talking trenbolone acetate,trenazone, x-tren or trenavar. ppl need to be more specific because there is a difference
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

Yes, there is a difference & I apologize... I am new here. I am still doing my research to try to figure out what would best suit me. Any thoughts or advise from personal experience is welcome
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Trenazone is my goto. It is wonderful just don't get it on your nipples.

Yes, there is a difference & I apologize... I am new here. I am still doing my research to try to figure out what would best suit me. Any thoughts or advise from personal experience is welcome
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.31%

I know theres a difference. I used trenazone for my stack because I didn't want to take 2 orals. I heard good things about trenavar though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    are we talking trenbolone acetate,trenazone, x-tren or trenavar. ppl need to be more specific because there is a difference
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

Sorry for the late reply guys... I work a **** ton. Also appreciate the concern with my weight issue. IVe always been a hard gainer (with small bone frame) &a high metabolism. I'm normally around 150lbs. Have put on nearly 10lbs from eating well. I've always worked out to stay fit. Not so much hardcore. Except in 2009 when I tried gear for the first time. I took deccaplex 275 for a 2 week blitz, followed by 2 Weeks off & I was shooting for another 2 week blitz when I hurt myself real bad 1 week in. my strength gains were amazing and I was up 20lbs to 185 from 165.

My last cycle I tried was the hardcore stack by RA, had epi and superdrol in it. I was alittle impressed with it. Gained 10 lbs the first week. Felt like alot of water weight though. Lost just about all weight gained.

LITERaCOLA- thanks for the tips man..will follow your advice. Its kind of crazy! I too had a MVA that actually put me out of the game for a few years. But def ready and back to take a nother stab at it. What kind of gains did you get off of the your havoc/tren stack?

Fightclub2012- thanks for the info. Will add DAA and look into the support (liver). the dosing in my stack was fairly mild, I think 5mg superdrol and 15mg of epi 3 times a day. Also ended up with a little sides. Felt pains in my sides, like might have been my kidneys? Was not fond of it for that reason alone. Very uncomfortable...
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

I know theres a difference. I used trenazone for my stack because I didn't want to take 2 orals. I heard good things about trenavar though.
    Thanks LITERaCOLA- I will for sure look into trenavar. Trying something a little different this cycle B4 I ramp up to the good stuff for my next one
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Trenazone is my goto. It is wonderful just don't get it on your nipples.
    Thanks Gerbil! What kind of results did you get v.s. Sides?
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.36%

no problem bro.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I ran trenazone with dimethazine and gained around 12lbs and kept 9ish, sides were insane pumps, tren burns(burning sensation on application site) and my cardio went down a bit.

Thanks Gerbil! What kind of results did you get v.s. Sides?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.31%

no problem man. I was eating at maintenance because I was trying to lean out more for a photo shoot. I started at 185 10.9%bf finished at 192 6.1bf I did take a diuretic and lost most of my water weight. Don't recommend it unless your competing. After pct 192 and 7.3%bf. I was logging it but I left my computer open and one of my old ****ing roommates deleted the thread as a joke. I ran my stack as
    epi 30/40/40/40/50/40 dropped because Back pumps were horrible.
    trenazone 0/0/1/1.5/1.5/1.5/2/2 I planned on running it at 2 for 4 weeks but with my nippled puffed I was iffy about It.
    pct
    clomid 100/75/50/50
    daa took from when i stared trenazone to 1 week into pct because i felt like my nipples itched and irritated from it.
    erase 1/2/3/3/2/1

took prami from week 3 all the way to end of pct because my nipples puffed up super bad. it made me throw up the first time i took it and every time i took it i got drowzy so if you decide on prami take it at night.

Sorry for the late reply guys... I work a **** ton. Also appreciate the concern with my weight issue. IVe always been a hard gainer (with small bone frame) &a high metabolism. I'm normally around 150lbs. Have put on nearly 10lbs from eating well. I've always worked out to stay fit. Not so much hardcore. Except in 2009 when I tried gear for the first time. I took deccaplex 275 for a 2 week blitz, followed by 2 Weeks off & I was shooting for another 2 week blitz when I hurt myself real bad 1 week in. my strength gains were amazing and I was up 20lbs to 185 from 165.

My last cycle I tried was the hardcore stack by RA, had epi and superdrol in it. I was alittle impressed with it. Gained 10 lbs the first week. Felt like alot of water weight though. Lost just about all weight gained.

LITERaCOLA- thanks for the tips man..will follow your advice. Its kind of crazy! I too had a MVA that actually put me out of the game for a few years. But def ready and back to take a nother stab at it. What kind of gains did you get off of the your havoc/tren stack?

Fightclub2012- thanks for the info. Will add DAA and look into the support (liver). the dosing in my stack was fairly mild, I think 5mg superdrol and 15mg of epi 3 times a day. Also ended up with a little sides. Felt pains in my sides, like might have been my kidneys? Was not fond of it for that reason alone. Very uncomfortable...
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I ran trenazone with dimethazine and gained around 12lbs and kept 9ish, sides were insane pumps, tren burns(burning sensation on application site) and my cardio went down a bit.
    Thats not bad Gerbil. I'll have to look a little more into dimethazine. Have heard it being thrown around alot. As for myself I'm not up on it. just trying to learn all I can here man. Thanks!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

no problem man. I was eating at maintenance because I was trying to lean out more for a photo shoot. I started at 185 10.9%bf finished at 192 6.1bf I did take a diuretic and lost most of my water weight. Don't recommend it unless your competing. After pct 192 and 7.3%bf. I was logging it but I left my computer open and one of my old ****ing roommates deleted the thread as a joke. I ran my stack as
    epi 30/40/40/40/50/40 dropped because Back pumps were horrible.
    trenazone 0/0/1/1.5/1.5/1.5/2/2 I planned on running it at 2 for 4 weeks but with my nippled puffed I was iffy about It.
    pct
    clomid 100/75/50/50
    daa took from when i stared trenazone to 1 week into pct because i felt like my nipples itched and irritated from it.
    erase 1/2/3/3/2/1

took prami from week 3 all the way to end of pct because my nipples puffed up super bad. it made me throw up the first time i took it and every time i took it i got drowzy so if you decide on prami take it at night.
    Cool deal bro! I will be reevaluating this cycle and figuring out my dosing. Will post soon for review.thanks again guys!
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

Ok guys, I've decided to stack Epi/Tren w/Epi@ 20/30/30/40/40/50 & Trenavar@ 30/40/40/50/60/60 How does my dosing look. To High or to low? Should I run one high or lower than the other Epi/Tren?
    "I will be back on top. One day soon... Til the day I die."

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Cycle- any thoughts?
    By patriot37 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 02:46 AM
  2. take a look at new cycle...any advice?
    By mattreesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2007, 01:38 AM
  3. My cycle, any thoughts??
    By FreakNasty22 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 07:55 PM
  4. Current Cycle any thoughts?
    By mckapa03 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-07-2004, 01:03 PM
  5. Current Cycle any thoughts?