Test. Enanthate 300mg/10ml question!!!

Tita

Awards
Hello guys, i'm new here!
I am 30 and I was prescribed with Testosterone enanthate 200mg/ml per week. I'm buying 300mg/ 10ml sterile vial from Lixus Lab, so I have a question: does that mean the other 100mg will be thrown away, along with my money? How am I supposed to take it? Since it's written that the life of the vial is only a week.

Can somebody clarify that to me? I'm not buying at my local pharmacy, simply because I find it incredibly expensive. And I do have health insurance!! First time use. Thanks for your help.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want to take 200mg, and you have 300mg/ml test, 2/3 of a ml would be 200mg. There is no waste. Just fill the syringe to 2/3 of the ml. Your vial is 200mg/ml and is a 10ml vial, right?

Tita

Awards
Thank you!

But can I still take the 10ml with bo problem? I was prescribed with 200/1ml not 300/10ml.
Thank u

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're looking at it wrong. What it is, is 300mg/ml, and you were written for 200mg by your Dr.
My guess is the stuff he wanted you to buy was in a concentration of 200mg/ml, but you said you wanted to save money so you bought a different concentration (300mg/ml).
The Doc's stuff was probably in a 10ml vial just like yours. Meaning you would have 10 injections worth at the prescribed 200mg/week.
What you have with your stuff (300mg/ml) is 15 injections worth of 200mg/week.
Just fill the syringe to 2/3 of a ml to get the 200mg, and after the 10 injections you're left with an extra 1000mg.
All you did was buy a higher concentration.
Think of your stuff as 200mg per 2/3ml instead of 1ml.
Does that make sense?

Tita

Awards
So it doesn't matter whether is 1 ml or 10 ml. That just means the 10ml has a higher concentration, but NOT a higher dosage?
I think I get your point. But I'm still not sure how much I should be taking to equal the 200 mg/ml.

Should I take 200mg out of the 10ml vial.
or 20mg out of the 10ml vial.

And what do I do with the rest of the gear, after I use it first? Do I need to throw it away?
As I read its life is only 3-6 days.

And by the way, thank you! You're very helpful. And that's a great forum too.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to speak with your doctor about your treatment plan.

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
So it doesn't matter whether is 1 ml or 10 ml. That just means the 10ml has a higher concentration, but NOT a higher dosage?
I think I get your point. But I'm still not sure how much I should be taking to equal the 200 mg/ml.

Should I take 200mg out of the 10ml vial.
or 20mg out of the 10ml vial.

And what do I do with the rest of the gear, after I use it first? Do I need to throw it away?
As I read its life is only 3-6 days.

And by the way, thank you! You're very helpful. And that's a great forum too.
You need to understand the difference btw the concentrations. For 200 mg/ml you would inject 1 full ml for a total of 200 grams test. Your test is 300/ml. Which 300mg/ml whn you draw the oil into the syringe, you would only fill it up to the .7 line. The rest of the oil all 9.3 ml left stays in the vial. You would take your shots as you were prescribed. So 10 shots should technically use 7 ml. .7x 10 shots = 7ml

The life your talking about is the half life, that's how long it takes for your body to actually digest your test. Bc you injected 200 mg 6 days later it will be 100mg floating in your system you follow? Don't worry about that too much it doesn't matter as long as you take your shots regularly. This keeps your test in your blood at a constant level

Tita

Awards
You need to understand the difference btw the concentrations. For 200 mg/ml you would inject 1 full ml for a total of 200 grams test. Your test is 300/ml. Which 300mg/ml whn you draw the oil into the syringe, you would only fill it up to the .7 line. The rest of the oil all 9.3 ml left stays in the vial. You would take your shots as you were prescribed. So 10 shots should technically use 7 ml. .7x 10 shots = 7ml

The life your talking about is the half life, that's how long it takes for your body to actually digest your test. Bc you injected 200 mg 6 days later it will be 100mg floating in your system you follow? Don't worry about that too much it doesn't matter as long as you take your shots regularly. This keeps your test in your blood at a constant level

Wow! You guys are really helpful. Thank you. I think I understand now, so the life of a gear is more than that. I thought I had to inject the 200mg, and because it's 10 ml, throw the rest away. I thought the life of a vial was average 6 days. That would've been a waste!

What a great forum. :)