2nd cycle

murphy243

Awards
Hey guys, I'm contemplating doing another cycle. I realize that I had some bad advice from my first cycle and that probably led to a worse experience then it could have been.

I ran test e 300 a week with Tren e 300 a week for 20 weeks and did nolva and OTC test booster for pct.

I was shut down for about a month and a half after the cycle which really scared me, I also notice that my urine flow isn't as good to this day.

To be completely honest I was much more afraid of the stuff after I did it then before. I would like to get some advice from you guys so that I can have a more pleasant cycle and harm myself as little as possible.

Do you guys have any ideas on what I could run, I'm 200lb 5'10 about 15% bf. I'd like to put on about 10-15lbs without a ton of bloat, in fact of like to burn some fat of I can. I'm pretty supposed to running Tren again.

I was considering 10 weeks of test e 500 mg with the final 7 weeks also taking 50mg anavar. Does this sound ok? Any thing I should know before going back on? Thanks guys

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You could run Test E with a (tbol, dbol or other oral kickstart). Howwedo is actually running a test e cycle with var finisher now with great results.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
wow 20 weeks on your first cycle. whoever told you that was ok should be castrated. I don't care how low the dose is.

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
wow 20 weeks on your first cycle. whoever told you that was ok should be castrated. I don't care how low the dose is.
^^ agreed!

If you were shut down hardy he first time I would recommend hcg weekly to keep the boys running bc 19 Nors really shut you down.
Kickstart oral and var finisher should be nice for those lean solid gains your lookin for

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
botk1161 Anabolics 8
Alpha Gainz 4