HCG on cycle during TRT

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I know there are many different protocols for HCG but most of them are geared towards guys "cycling"

If someone was on TRT and cruising - blasting. What would the best HCG protocol be.

I read another post where an Endo prescribed 1000iu EOD for 10 days. (5000iu total)

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
That is a bit overkill in my eyes probably 250iu twice a week, are you trying to have kids? If so I have heard of them prescribing hcg and hmg.

I know there are many different protocols for HCG but most of them are geared towards guys "cycling"

If someone was on TRT and cruising - blasting. What would the best HCG protocol be.

I read another post where an Endo prescribed 1000iu EOD for 10 days. (5000iu total)

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Menotropin (also called human menopausal gonadotropin or HMG) is an active substance for the treatment of fertility disturbances. It consists of gonadotropins that are extracted from the urine of postmenopausal women,[1] usually luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH).[2][3] Often, it contains human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) as well.[1][4]