If I'm back online can I start a new cycle?
- 09-11-2012, 02:51 PM
- 09-11-2012, 03:22 PM
Sure you can do whatever you want but it's not advisable you should wait time on+pct=time offEmail me for free prodigy samples
- 09-11-2012, 03:23 PM
If all your bloodwork looks gd than yes.
09-11-2012, 09:22 PM
if liver and kidney's check out good as well then yes
09-12-2012, 12:51 AM
did u get blood work or are you going by feel?
09-12-2012, 08:34 PM
I am going by feel. My testicles are bigger than average and my libido is shot up again so I am figuring that I'm back online
09-12-2012, 08:36 PM
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
Without bloods, it is not advisable.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
09-12-2012, 08:38 PM
How much more dangerous with out bloodwork
09-12-2012, 08:41 PM
alot of ppl feel like this fairly quickly after ending a cycle that doesnt always mean ur ready to start again. give a more detailed description of ur situation
09-12-2012, 10:32 PM
think of it like this dude. just cuz yiur balls are back doesnt mean your liver/lipids/prostate is all dandy. it doesnt even mean your endocrine system is back to 100%. going by feel is playing with fire
09-13-2012, 09:37 AM
cruise on some Osta between cycles if you're that worried about it
09-13-2012, 02:51 PM
I got off of my first a month ago. It was win 50 by double dragon. I used a low dose for 4 weeks and then did my pct for 4 weeks
Similar Forum Threads
- By bud8817 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2008, 10:07 PM
- By ejg700 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2007, 12:27 AM
- By ripped22 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2005, 11:46 AM
- By JblazeGirlie in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-20-2003, 01:46 PM
- By Bean in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 82Last Post: 02-04-2003, 01:43 PM