LGI epi

speedislife11

Awards
Hey guys, just wanted some input and opinions on LGI's eptistane??

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
most people like epi. Lgi is a good supplement company.

What are your goals, experience, stats etc...?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quite a few threads validating LGI as a legit supplier. Just use the search function on this forum.

speedislife11

Awards
Yeah I was looking them over and also found epi-strong but I'm 23 6'2 and a 195 lbs. My goal is to get up to 205 and stay pretty lean.

Johnny07

Awards
I'm on it right now. Only 2 nd day, I'm doing 20 this first weeke only difference I feel of now is a harder pump not neccesary bigger, but thenain its only the 2nd day.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Im running epi at 54mg ed...
And right now i am on day 11... Feeling great.. Leaned out a tonn around stomach and also gained 1 1/2 lbs

LITERaCOLA

Awards
Epi generally takes 2 weeks to kick in. 20 is a really low dose, i'd go 30 your first week. 40 was the "sweet spot" for me. 50 I was extremely strong but the sides kicked in even with support supps. It was my first time taking it though.
I'm on it right now. Only 2 nd day, I'm doing 20 this first weeke only difference I feel of now is a harder pump not neccesary bigger, but thenain its only the 2nd day.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
i can vouch for LGI...literally on my last day of DMZ about 20lbs up.

speedislife11

Awards
So basically you want to go 30/40/40/40/40/40?

LITERaCOLA

Awards
In my opinion yes and try pumping to 50 the last 2 weeks if it is not your first time. It can be really harsh if you don't take your support supps though.
So basically you want to go 30/40/40/40/40/40?

LITERaCOLA

Awards
to 60? I just rread post after post saying 60 was rough on the joints and back pumps. have you ever done it before? if so how was your experience?
I'd go higher, even on a first cycle.

Drope26

Awards
I'm sitting at week 4 and 40mg def wanna bump to 50 and really see what this stuff can do ... No sides at 40 so why not

Smash0687

Awards
Geez! Gain some weight! I'm 6'2 @230 and still feel skinny.. No reason to cheat if you can still gain naturally..

LITERaCOLA

Awards
oh ya 40 i had no sides but 50 i did. try it out it effects everyone differently
I'm sitting at week 4 and 40mg def wanna bump to 50 and really see what this stuff can do ... No sides at 40 so why not

Johnny07

Awards
On day 5 30 mg feeling great massive pumps, little high bp which is under control now. IMO stuff is awesom up 4 lbs Idk, I must respond very well to this stuff

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On day 5 30 mg feeling great massive pumps, little high bp which is under control now. IMO stuff is awesom up 4 lbs Idk, I must respond very well to this stuff
Day 5 it's not the EPI lol. Especially at only 30mg.

Johnny07

Awards
Idk man, ive read logs that people say they feel it from the first dose. Another thing is my libido is way up also.

Sulor32

Sulor32

Awards
Hey its good stuff, i done a 6 week cycle of epi 20mg ED libido was high until week 4 it dropped :( but cycle felt good.

lumipz

lumipz

Awards
I liked LGI epi but had to 'bail' due to GI issues from it. Only was able to do able three weeks for a gain of about 15lbs (I put on weight easily, endomorph even watching my diet). I think it was something to do with the sulfur... never had issues with any other sort of 'sup'.

This is one personal opinion/experience; lots of other seem to do fine.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
I agree running it at 30 I feel a difference on day 5, way stronger pump, increased vascularity (veins), fuller shoulders, harder muscles