First cycle Test E, day 2 fever, can barely walk afterfirst pin - AnabolicMinds.com

First cycle Test E, day 2 fever, can barely walk afterfirst pin

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  230 lbs.

First cycle Test E, day 2 fever, can barely walk afterfirst pin

I am new to all this so please go easy....haha. First, im 30 years old, 6'5", 225lbs and i have low testosterone according to my doctor after he ran the tests. His recommendation was testosterone therapy, but i could not afford the program. His program was Testosterone cypionate 250mg, 1cc every 5 days. He told me testosterone enanthate was very similar and would work for me also. My main goal is to get my test levels back up, and if i get some size and strength out of it that would be a great bonus. I have some lifelong friends in the BB scene and they helped me aquire the correct gear and instructions. ( supplements, post cycle) and i have been on a great diet for a couple months now. So, now to my problem. I used 23g 1" in my thigh for my first pin. And yes i used a separate 18g draw pin, alcohol top of vial and inject site. It went great, almost no pain, i went slow, not much blood, i massaged the area after. Next morning, i could barely walk. No bruising, redness, or swelling, just crazy pain. Later that day i got a fever and had flu like feelings. Day 3 (today) fever is gone, pain is a little better but is still bad. Is this normal? My friend said i shouldnt have pinned my thigh for my first shot, and it is just virgin muscles and to pin my glute next and it wont be like this. Any suggestions, ideas, advice would be great! Thanks guys

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

First off...your glutes gonna hurt after your first shot too. (unless you regularly get shots in your ass) first pins are usually rough for PIP. It gets better though after a couple pins. Sounds like you might have a touch of test flu. No big deal man. Some get it some don't. It should be gone within a few days. Do you actually have a fever or just feel hot? I was hot all the time for the first 2 weeks of my test cycle. But didn't have a fever.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Is it just me or is 350mg of test a week high for trt?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    That's what I was thinking..
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    It is, i generally see 200mg as the common script.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's virgin muscle pain and to be honest I think the fever was from something else...if your pin site was infected you would know it
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    My doc said the normal range for my age should be between 1000-1100ng/dl and my level came in at 218. Very low. I had some testicular trauma a while back which is why he put me on 250mg /wk.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  230 lbs.

My fever feeling went away, and i didnt have a thermometer here at home to see if it was a real one or maybe i just felt hot. My injection site is still clean, no rednessn bruising or blood. It is still very sensitive to the touch, and quite painful to walk. I pinned on Saturday night and its now mid-tuesday, hoping this pain subsides soon so i can resume my daily life. Any suggestions on the next pin to help avoid some of these things? Thanks guys
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    First off...your glutes gonna hurt after your first shot too. (unless you regularly get shots in your ass) first pins are usually rough for PIP. It gets better though after a couple pins. Sounds like you might have a touch of test flu. No big deal man. Some get it some don't. It should be gone within a few days. Do you actually have a fever or just feel hot? I was hot all the time for the first 2 weeks of my test cycle. But didn't have a fever.
    I think it may have been the test flu because the hot fever feeling only lasted the one night. I never took my temp so i cant say for sure. I pinned Saturday night in my quad and its mid-tuesday now and im still hurtin trying to walk, but thats it. Hope it gets better when i pin my glute on Friday. Thank you for your insight
  10. New Member

I pinned both thighs and going thru the same issue! I have localized redness and swelling but just at the injection sight! Seems to go away in about a week though....good luck!
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    It's virgin muscle pain and to be honest I think the fever was from something else...if your pin site was infected you would know it
    How would you know if your pin site is infected? I've had pain for a,week with swelling at pin sight and localized redness....redness did not spread though just stayed at the pin site.....it was the first time I pinned my thigh also...
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Inked82 View Post
    My doc said the normal range for my age should be between 1000-1100ng/dl and my level came in at 218. Very low. I had some testicular trauma a while back which is why he put me on 250mg /wk.
    "1000-1100ng/dl" Normal at your age ? I thought it was around 700ng/dl ? Drs a legend!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

I'm on my 4th week of Test E and SD. My first 2 pins (1st right quad, 2nd left quad) hurt like hell the 2nd and 3rd day following, but cleared up like it never happened on the 4th day. My 3rd and 4th pins (same thing, right quad, then left quad) did not hurt one bit for any following days. I never had any fever/flu symptoms, but your pain is definitely just the new muscle getting pinned. I was using 21g x 1" too. I've got some 25g x 1" on the way I will be using, and trying other muscles.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jetsetter2012
    How would you know if your pin site is infected? I've had pain for a,week with swelling at pin sight and localized redness....redness did not spread though just stayed at the pin site.....it was the first time I pinned my thigh also...
    Your going to build up puss in the infection area and most likely will take awhile for that to subside
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First cycle - test only, do I need HCG?
    By dodgy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 08:56 PM
  2. First Cycle...Test + deca every 5 days?
    By SuckyGenes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 07:28 PM
  3. First cycle, Test Enanthate??
    By PUMPITUP22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 10:46 AM
  4. First Cycle: Test, IGF, Slin
    By northern in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-02-2005, 01:30 PM
  5. Creatine - First cycle, Test E only