Exemestane or letro? - AnabolicMinds.com

Exemestane or letro?

  1. New Member
    jhaup87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1086

    Exemestane or letro?


    So I'm just a couple weeks out from my first test/deca cycle. I'd like to hear how some experienced users or deca dose their AI. Im contemplating which to use. Think I may start with exemestane and if I have any prolactin issues ect. Then I'll switch to 1.25-2.5 letro ED. I'm not sure how my body will handle deca but I've run test with very minimal sides. Anyone have any input?

  2. New Member
    jhaup87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1086

    I meant experienced users of deca*

  3. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,515
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    103036

    Quote Originally Posted by jhaup87 View Post
    So I'm just a couple weeks out from my first test/deca cycle. I'd like to hear how some experienced users or deca dose their AI. Im contemplating which to use. Think I may start with exemestane and if I have any prolactin issues ect. Then I'll switch to 1.25-2.5 letro ED. I'm not sure how my body will handle deca but I've run test with very minimal sides. Anyone have any input?
    What dosage of deca you looking at running?
    You could run either exemestane or letro I dont see a problem, the only thing is letro may destroy your libido. At that letro dose your joints will be very achy but the deca should help that alot. So you should have minimal joint issues.

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    jhaup87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1086

    Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494

    What dosage of deca you looking at running?
    You could run either exemestane or letro I dont see a problem, the only thing is letro may destroy your libido. At that letro dose your joints will be very achy but the deca should help that alot. So you should have minimal joint issues.
    I will be doing 400/500, deca/test e. I am aware of the sides from letro. Part of the reason I am asking is I may have to get more letro. I have 60 2.5 mg pills, not quite enough for my cycle I thought... Unless I use leftover exemestane I have. Shouldn't need any more if that's the case. Oh and I plan on deca for 10 weeks and test for 12.

  5. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,515
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    103036

    Looks standard. Are you going to be running an ai during pct?

  6. New Member
    jhaup87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1086

    Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494
    Looks standard. Are you going to be running an ai during pct?
    Yes I will be using an AI during pct. That's a good point, im thinking starting with exemestane. Maybe some letro in the middle to see what it does for me. Then after my last pin, I'm guessing letro is a better bet since test will be low and estrogen needs to be handled well because I'll most likely be pretty close to shut down. I'm going to use hcg to combat this as well. I'm on the fence tho. I don't know on cycle what to dose, letro or exemestane. Additionally post cycle I'm unsure as well.

  7. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,515
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    103036

    Could you really quick make a cycle log of what your thinking and post it.

  8. New Member
    ripped_one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    360
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5564

    2.5mg letro ed is major overkill. I have blood work that shows my estrogen below readable at around 1mg eod.

    I would start with half a tab (1.25mg) every 3-4 days and only go up if you have to.

    Another reason why I like letro over other other ais is its ability to penetrate fat cells where estrogen is made. It has a 98% efficacy where as adex only has about a 60% efficacy.

    I am on letro at .5mg 2x a week but will be bumping up a bit soon. My nips are a bit sore and want some extra protection. Running test/deca at the moment.

  9. New Member
    jhaup87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1086

    Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494
    Could you really quick make a cycle log of what your thinking and post it.
    Test E 250 mg 2x weekly for 12 weeks
    Deca 200 mg 2x weekly for 10 weeks
    Anadrol 50mg daily first 4 weeks
    Hcg 250iu 2x weekly

    Caber is on hand. Letro, exemestane on hand. Caber I will use if needed or maybe .5 mg 2x weekly.
    Milk thristle 1g daily. With some type of liver support I still have to pick up.

    PCT week 14-18
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Lean xtreme for cortisol
    AI (letro,exemestane)

    Let me know if I left anything out I may have forgotten since I'm squeezing these posts in at work. I will be logging my cycle more detailed from home in a couple weeks as well if anyone would be interested in following

  10. New Member
    jhaup87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1086

    Quote Originally Posted by ripped_one
    2.5mg letro ed is major overkill. I have blood work that shows my estrogen below readable at around 1mg eod.

    I would start with half a tab (1.25mg) every 3-4 days and only go up if you have to.

    Another reason why I like letro over other other ais is its ability to penetrate fat cells where estrogen is made. It has a 98% efficacy where as adex only has about a 60% efficacy.

    I am on letro at .5mg 2x a week but will be bumping up a bit soon. My nips are a bit sore and want some extra protection. Running test/deca at the moment.
    Thanks ripped one, every 3 days letro at 1.25 is what I will most likely try. I like your reasoning about the fat cells. Continue this use in PCT?

  11. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    179618

    Quote Originally Posted by jhaup87

    Test E 250 mg 2x weekly for 12 weeks
    Deca 200 mg 2x weekly for 10 weeks
    Anadrol 50mg daily first 4 weeks
    Hcg 250iu 2x weekly

    Caber is on hand. Letro, exemestane on hand. Caber I will use if needed or maybe .5 mg 2x weekly.
    Milk thristle 1g daily. With some type of liver support I still have to pick up.

    PCT week 14-18
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Lean xtreme for cortisol
    AI (letro,exemestane)

    Let me know if I left anything out I may have forgotten since I'm squeezing these posts in at work. I will be logging my cycle more detailed from home in a couple weeks as well if anyone would be interested in following
    Man all these test deca logs on this site lately! Brining old school back!

    To stay on topic, isn't Letro as an AI overkill unless battling gyno? I don't have any experience with it but from what I read it's some potent stuff not I mention throw your lipid profile out of whack... I'd rather see you on exemestane.

    If you do go with Letro get yourself some tudca to help keep you lipid profile on point.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  12. New Member
    jhaup87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1086

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    Man all these test deca logs on this site lately! Brining old school back!

    To stay on topic, isn't Letro as an AI overkill unless battling gyno? I don't have any experience with it but from what I read it's some potent stuff not I mention throw your lipid profile out of whack... I'd rather see you on exemestane.

    If you do go with Letro get yourself some tudca to help keep you lipid profile on point.
    I can see where your coming from. I will keep that idea and consider doing so

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. who here does not use nolva or letro during their cycle?
    By paramedic_mass in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 09:45 PM
  2. raloxifene or Letro
    By traps in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 10:48 AM
  3. Liquidex or Letro for my test cycle?
    By d00fy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-10-2005, 07:24 AM
  4. nolva or letro
    By orvise in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-04-2004, 03:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in