Cutting steroids

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    annaalex75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    170

    Cutting steroids


    What is the best cutting steroids for women ? And what to do to prevent from getting big while using steroids ?

  2. Registered User
    gymrat99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    164

    anavar or clen for cutting
  3. Registered User
    annaalex75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    170

    Tried anavar it's made me big but Clen and t3 r good
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    holysnikey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  152 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    89

    Anavar is generally considered the steroid with least sides for a woman because its not very androgenic. If Anavar made you big and you don't want to be I wouldn't recommend any steroids.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  5. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0

    halo for her
    Quote Originally Posted by annaalex75 View Post
    What is the best cutting steroids for women ? And what to do to prevent from getting big while using steroids ?
  6. Registered User
    thyrod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,302
    Rep Power
    74236

    Heard halo for her is Terrble for women.
  7. Registered User
    gymrat99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    164

    Quote Originally Posted by holysnikey View Post
    Anavar is generally considered the steroid with least sides for a woman because its not very androgenic. If Anavar made you big and you don't want to be I wouldn't recommend any steroids.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    i agree if var is no good for you then work on the diet and use clen. Why you need steroids if clen works for you?
  8. Registered User
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,586
    Rep Power
    334078

    It made me big, definitely wasn't all the food i was eating. Derp.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  9. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0

    care to elaborate, i thought hdrol which converts to turinabol had a low androgenic component, am i wrong
    c
    Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Heard halo for her is Terrble for women.
  10. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64116

    5 mg of Oral tbol

    6 softgels of AndroLean (super-11 adreno)

    10 mg var

    -Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


  11. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179617

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    5 mg of Oral tbol

    6 softgels of AndroLean (super-11 adreno)

    10 mg var

    -Matt
    AL would definitely be better than var and is even less androgenic but does a women really need a full dose?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  12. Registered User
    annaalex75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    170

    I did winni Clen and t3 those 3 r working good but I wanna try halo and masteron in a low dose I want my legs get cuts I got my upper body all cutted but not my lower one
  13. Registered User
    annaalex75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    170

    10 mg var is too much for women
  14. Registered User
    nightterror's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    381

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    5 mg of Oral tbol

    6 softgels of AndroLean (super-11 adreno)

    10 mg var

    -Matt
    First time I have EVER seen a rep suggest steroids for women (besides IML),let alone a PP rep.

    Though I gotta admit that would be a neat stack for a woman, needs to be quite experienced and know what she's doing.I remember reading somewhere injectable winny is better than oral winny for women because it binds the least of the two to SHBG (the opposite is correct for men).
  15. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    Quote Originally Posted by nightterror

    First time I have EVER seen a rep suggest steroids for women (besides IML),let alone a PP rep.

    Though I gotta admit that would be a neat stack for a woman, needs to be quite experienced and know what she's doing.I remember reading somewhere injectable winny is better than oral winny for women because it binds the least of the two to SHBG (the opposite is correct for men).
    What does it matter if he recommended her aas? She asked specifically what STEROIDS were good for cutting and he gave an answer....she didn't ask for a fat burner or anything like that so I don't see it as him actually recommending her AAS I look at it as him answering her question
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  16. Registered User
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,586
    Rep Power
    334078

    Quote Originally Posted by annaalex75 View Post
    I did winni Clen and t3 those 3 r working good but I wanna try halo and masteron in a low dose I want my legs get cuts I got my upper body all cutted but not my lower one
    Syntax, not even once.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  17. Banned
    DelaRone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    0

    "cutting steroid"
  18. Registered User
    gymrat99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    164

    if there is one person's recommendations i would listen too would be MattPorter!!! he will not sir you in the wrong direction.
  19. Registered User
    Conte's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    1049

    Quote Originally Posted by annaalex75 View Post
    I did winni Clen and t3 those 3 r working good but I wanna try halo and masteron in a low dose I want my legs get cuts I got my upper body all cutted but not my lower one

    Masteron is DHT androgenic = deep voice, big clit , facial hair ect...
  20. Registered User
    MightyBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    1231

    How much mg of winnie are u taking.
  21. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64116

    Quote Originally Posted by nightterror View Post
    First time I have EVER seen a rep suggest steroids for women (besides IML),let alone a PP rep.

    Though I gotta admit that would be a neat stack for a woman, needs to be quite experienced and know what she's doing.I remember reading somewhere injectable winny is better than oral winny for women because it binds the least of the two to SHBG (the opposite is correct for men).

    Not really a rep....

    I help with marketing and I keep it real and honest...

    we had women take our old oral turinabol LV at 90 mgs a day with no reports of sides that were anything to write home about.

    I have my fitness girl experimenting with just 3 AndroLeans a day now ...and I honestly think she could go for 6 softgels...

    -Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


  22. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

    Not really a rep....

    I help with marketing and I keep it real and honest...

    we had women take our old oral turinabol LV at 90 mgs a day with no reports of sides that were anything to write home about.

    I have my fitness girl experimenting with just 3 AndroLeans a day now ...and I honestly think she could go for 6 softgels...

    -Matt
    I cant find too many logs or feedback on the v3 Lean...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  23. Registered User
    bencozzy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    ohio
    Age
    27
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    191

    Aromasin is good for getting rid of leg water.
  24. Registered User
    annaalex75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    170

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyBeast
    How much mg of winnie are u taking.
    5mg winni , 120 Clen , T3
  25. Registered User
    annaalex75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    170

    Quote Originally Posted by Conte

    Masteron is DHT androgenic = deep voice, big clit , facial hair ect...
    I was on var and got that feeling voice too was taking 7.5 mg
  26. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64116

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I cant find too many logs or feedback on the v3 Lean...
    Yea their are not a whole lot currently,,, but so far so good for feedback. Seems to be leaning people out much better than previous version which was 'weak sauce' IMO

    -Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


  27. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179617

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    I cant find too many logs or feedback on the v3 Lean...
    AL and test was amazing for me. Really helped with leaning my mid section and helped out with some crazy vascularity.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  28. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64116

    Quote Originally Posted by annaalex75 View Post
    I was on var and got that feeling voice too was taking 7.5 mg

    Did you go back down to 2-5 mgs or just stop completely?

    What results or benefits were achieved?

    -Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


  29. Registered User
    annaalex75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    170

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

    Did you go back down to 2-5 mgs or just stop completely?

    What results or benefits were achieved?

    -Matt
    No I stay for 8 weeks on var 7.5mg and got really huge that was scarey
  30. Registered User
    annaalex75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    170

    Well I started winni 5 mg and Clen fr 9 weeks
  31. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64116

    Quote Originally Posted by annaalex75 View Post
    No I stay for 8 weeks on var 7.5mg and got really huge that was scarey

    Hmm would be nice to have someone like you around to see if products are real or fake...lol

    Damn...7.5 mg and got huge....nice genetic response.

    -Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


  32. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    AL and test was amazing for me. Really helped with leaning my mid section and helped out with some crazy vascularity.
    Gotcha.

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

    Yea their are not a whole lot currently,,, but so far so good for feedback. Seems to be leaning people out much better than previous version which was 'weak sauce' IMO

    -Matt
    Real talk.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  33. Registered User
    PumpAddict69's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    3065

    Careful with winny. I know a girl who's voice is permanently changed from 20mg/day winny. Rather go with anavar at 5mg 3x/day max. Start at 5mg/day.
  34. Registered User
    annaalex75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    170

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpAddict69
    Careful with winny. I know a girl who's voice is permanently changed from 20mg/day winny. Rather go with anavar at 5mg 3x/day max. Start at 5mg/day.
    Yes if she was talking 20 mg it's can be cuz I took 10 it's still chenged but I low the dose till 5mg and I ll go for 9 weeks
  35. Registered User
    annaalex75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    170

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpAddict69
    Careful with winny. I know a girl who's voice is permanently changed from 20mg/day winny. Rather go with anavar at 5mg 3x/day max. Start at 5mg/day.
    From var my arm were 14.8 inch I don't wanna go back to that big
  36. Registered User
    annaalex75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    170

    Any one heard about cjc ?
  37. Registered User
    holysnikey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  152 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    89

    Yes it is a peptide that releases HGH.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  38. Registered User
    stankyleg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,491
    Rep Power
    27972

    You have to pin cjc at least 2 times a day and be willing to stay on it for a while to see results. I'm using ipa and mod 1-29 right now. It's a total pain in the @ss. I guess it depends on how motivated you are. I probably won't do it again after this run. Not for a while.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  39. Registered User
    akaVeritaS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    189

    Quote Originally Posted by annaalex75 View Post
    I did winni Clen and t3 those 3 r working good but I wanna try halo and masteron in a low dose I want my legs get cuts I got my upper body all cutted but not my lower one
    You want to use Masteron? You might as well get a sex change.
    No SERM, No Cycle, No Problem.
  40. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0

    OP. I must ask, how did your sex drive treat you on steroids ?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Paradox of "Cutting Steroids"
    By Sub7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 01:56 PM
  2. Steroids for bulk and cut?
    By xandelupo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 04:18 PM
  3. Diet for cutting while on steroids...
    By dsw222 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 07:40 PM
  4. Pro steroids cycle after cutting phase
    By machinehead23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 04:47 PM
  5. Best cutting pro-steroid?
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2004, 04:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in