SUPER DMZ 2.0 / SD ?

steveups

Awards
Im on day 3 of SDMZ 2.0 and was thinking of adding 10mg ed of SD ( starting 2nd week untill end of cycle). whats everyones thoughts on this, would it be to much or is 10mg SD ok to add. or what about just dosing 10mg SD on workout days only pwo. just started thinking about this for some reason and would like to know what others think, Thanks

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
In for other opinions, I believe DMZ is close to SD and I don't know about running together. I do however have a bottle of SD and DMZ with Dienolone so I'm interested in if they can be run together

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
There is no point in stacking dimethazine with superdrol.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im on day 3 of SDMZ 2.0 and was thinking of adding 10mg ed of SD ( starting 2nd week untill end of cycle). whats everyones thoughts on this, would it be to much or is 10mg SD ok to add. or what about just dosing 10mg SD on workout days only pwo. just started thinking about this for some reason and would like to know what others think, Thanks
Dmz 2.0 plus stano would be a synergistic cycle.
Stano 600 mg weeks 1-8
Super dmz weeks 1-4 as a kicker.

No need to stack dmz with sd

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Are you serious or is this a joke?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Or Dimethazine with trenazone.

Dmz 2.0 plus stano would be a synergistic cycle.
Stano 600 mg weeks 1-8
Super dmz weeks 1-4 as a kicker.

No need to stack dmz with sd

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established

Shadow87

Awards
Dimethyl+dimethyl+dimethyl stack? That sounds like foolishness...just add something unmethylated, stano is great idea(if you have no test). You will feel much better with stano.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
how did your cycle go? did you end up adding Sd?
I just did a super dmz 2.0 solo run. There is no need to add SD. It would only hurt your liver more.

12g00bk

Awards
I just did a super dmz 2.0 solo run. There is no need to add SD. It would only hurt your liver more.
You see good gains? I know I put on 15 pounds with regular bmz, but everyone told me that was because it was my first cycle.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
You see good gains? I know I put on 15 pounds with regular bmz, but everyone told me that was because it was my first cycle.
I kept around 12 lbs. Gained about 16