What are some non methyls that good w/hdrol

  1. What are some non methyls that good w/hdrol


    Want to stack h-drol what ate some good non methyls to stack it with?

    Should I wait for the andro iron labs is comin out with? I wanted to stack it with a low dose of epi... (i know its methyl) Any suggestions? The andro serious are too pricy right now... Saving money for black friday & new years for that haha


  2. Stano, trenazone, dermacrine, 11-oxo, pstanz, furza, those are the ones that come to mind.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    Stano, trenazone, dermacrine, 11-oxo, pstanz, furza, those are the ones that come to mind.
    I know trenazone isn't, but would any of these work as a test base?
    •   
       


  4. Dermacrine would be your best bet for a test base

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac22314 View Post
    I know trenazone isn't, but would any of these work as a test base?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  5. Thanks bro!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 11:41 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 12:53 AM
  3. What are some good alternatives to chinups and dips?
    By Raj in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-27-2004, 04:40 AM
  4. What are some good books to read
    By Grant in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2004, 03:07 PM
  5. What are some good buffet tactics? or stories?
    By Beefy6969 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 10:52 PM
Log in
Log in