Sore Joints and Superdrol ?

  1. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0

    Sore Joints and Superdrol ?


    Anyone getting sore joints running sd for 6 weeks ?

    I'm getting pretty sore knee caps, but I don't know whether thats to do with the 60+ lb increase in leg press or should I maybe lay off legs ?

  2. Registered User
    MonsterTruckr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    32453

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego View Post
    Anyone getting sore joints running sd for 6 weeks ?

    I'm getting pretty sore knee caps, but I don't know whether thats to do with the 60+ lb increase in leg press or should I maybe lay off legs ?
    6 weeks of superdrol?! WTF? That's your problem right there...
  3. Registered User
    LITERaCOLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    20795

    Whats your dosing?!

    get some cissus powder and if your in the 5th or 6th week stop
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA View Post
    Whats your dosing?!

    get some cissus powder and if your in the 5th or 6th week stop
    10/20/20/10/10/10

    My initial plan was to go 3 weeks but went six to cut while maintaining strength, lost 10lb or so lbs my weight keeps staying the same fs
  5. Registered User
    b18b_turbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    26

    im on epol, 2nd week now, it has superdrol.....shoulder joints ache like hell when i bench. Also shoulders have less flexibility and TMJ is acting up really bad. will this go away when im off the superdrol?
  6. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by b18b_turbo View Post
    im on epol, 2nd week now, it has superdrol.....shoulder joints ache like hell when i bench. Also shoulders have less flexibility and TMJ is acting up really bad. will this go away when im off the superdrol?
    Probably not, My assumption is that being shut down your estrogen which plays a big role in joint care it the cause of this.

    Low T = Low E
  7. Registered User
    MonsterTruckr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    32453

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego View Post
    10/20/20/10/10/10

    My initial plan was to go 3 weeks but went six to cut while maintaining strength, lost 10lb or so lbs my weight keeps staying the same fs
    Low dose sounds a little better! I thought you were gunna run balls to the wall for 6 weeks... You thought about stacking with something like 4am or Stanodrol? My next cycle will be 3 weeks of superdrol (maybe 4 depending on how I feel) 20/20/20 maybe 30... and then Stanodrol for 6-8 weeks stacked @ 600-800mg. My hope is the stano will act as a test/androgen base to keep me happy while allowing the superdrol gains to set in.
  8. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterTruckr View Post
    Low dose sounds a little better! I thought you were gunna run balls to the wall for 6 weeks... You thought about stacking with something like 4am or Stanodrol? My next cycle will be 3 weeks of superdrol (maybe 4 depending on how I feel) 20/20/20 maybe 30... and then Stanodrol for 6-8 weeks stacked @ 600-800mg. My hope is the stano will act as a test/androgen base to keep me happy while allowing the superdrol gains to set in.
    Yeah, I want something with a high androgenic ratio and liver friendly (of-course liver friendly doesn't exist but something to run with SD that is good but not methylated)

    The whole reason I went with Superdrol is because of how cheap and effective it is and that one bottle can last 3 cycles


    I tried 30 but the acne was some bad ****!
  9. Registered User
    MonsterTruckr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    32453

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego View Post
    Yeah, I want something with a high androgenic ratio and liver friendly (of-course liver friendly doesn't exist but something to run with SD that is good but not methylated)

    The whole reason I went with Superdrol is because of how cheap and effective it is and that one bottle can last 3 cycles


    I tried 30 but the acne was some bad ****!


    I decided to go with Stano-drol (LGI stano-200) for this purpose. It's a non methylated prohormone with a 2 step conversion to DHT, it's also the active ingredient in AndroHard and MMv2 (not v1 or v3). Good information was hard to come by, but I feel pretty confident in my choice. Spent about two weeks researching high and low to find information.

    It was a toss up between Stano and 4-ad for me, I'll give 4-ad a try next time around.
  10. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterTruckr View Post
    I decided to go with Stano-drol (LGI stano-200) for this purpose. It's a non methylated prohormone with a 2 step conversion to DHT, it's also the active ingredient in AndroHard and MMv2 (not v1 or v3). Good information was hard to come by, but I feel pretty confident in my choice. Spent about two weeks researching high and low to find information.

    It was a toss up between Stano and 4-ad for me, I'll give 4-ad a try next time around.
    Do you need to run a AI with a dht ph since it turns partly into estrogen ?
  11. Registered User
    MonsterTruckr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    32453

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego View Post
    Do you need to run a AI with a dht ph since it turns partly into estrogen ?
    DHT is an estrogen antagonist, it does not convert to estrogen and actually acts similarly to an AI.

    This is a decent article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/reform8.htm
  12. Registered User
    TheDeadlifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    36
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    10074

    A couple months ago I ran SD 20/30/30/30 and actually had fewer joint issues than before my cycle. I used AMS Joint Fixx and it was awesome. I also upped my fish oil (about 6g+ a day). I plan on running SD again after the beginning of the new year and adding cissus as well as Joint Fixx. Occasional back pumps and some lethergy were my only real sides.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 7 spray and sore joint's???
    By Mission1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 07:04 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 03:32 PM
  3. 4ad plus and superdrol
    By mak90 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2005, 05:40 PM
  4. Sauna and Superdrol?
    By motiv8er in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-08-2005, 12:22 AM
  5. 19nor and superdrol stack
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-01-2004, 11:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in