first real cycle and have a few????

fordfreak

Awards
I have a good deal on some stuff right now and i want to get it while the gettings good. I have took trenn in the past befor but only for short time, and dbol as well. Im 6ft3 280 pounds and i would say 18% bf. I just started on clen but not to worried about my bf. Ive read and read and read some more. Ive tlked wit my brother and hes been on and off cycles for a few years now. This is my plain for a cycle but i want some in put advice on it. I can do this or get some gh. Iwant to keep the shots down. Im not sure about a pct yet i will have to find one. My plain is to get every thing befor i ever start.
1-10 sust 250mg twice week
1-4 anadrol 50 mg ed
1-7 tren ace 250mg twice week
9-12 pct of some sort

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Tren should not be dosed like that, it should be EOD or preferably ED. Tren a 50-75mg ED would be about right for the dosage you want.

PCT should be a main focus because without a solid one alot of your gains will be lost.

Sus should be injected 3x week because otherwise the short esters will kinda give you a rollercoaster effect on test lvls.

Clomid would be the pct SERM of choice on this one although the tren should be completely cleared by the time you are in pct. Also Sus being a test blend with long esters in it you should wait atleast 2 weeks before pct.

Anadrol dosing is good though.

fordfreak

Awards
Originaly i was going to do

1-10 sust 80-90mg eod
1-4 anadrol 50mg ed
1-7 tren 100-150mg eod

But not sure on the pct i was hoping my brother would help me with it. Im not sure on what i should get how much and how long to take it.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
1-10 sus 100 mg eod
1-4 Anadrol 50mg ed
1-7 Tren 50daily
Caber on hand
PCT week 12-15
Clomid 100/50/50/50
AI on hand
DAA 3g daily throughout.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Letro would work some people think it is a bit too harsh though.