Is it possible to make your own bac water? - AnabolicMinds.com

Is it possible to make your own bac water?

  1. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    10606

    Reputation

    Is it possible to make your own bac water?


    Theres no bac water until 2013???????????????? WTFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! , is it possible to make your own?, if so, how????, and also, is it reliable???? i already have sterile water for injections, can i turn that into bac water?, help please, also this will serve almost everybody who will cycle anytime soon.... unless you want to wait until 2013. damn im mad as fk

    Plan B is to rely on the sterile water, since the box says it will last 60 days.... but... thats the leats ill do, but my plans wont slow down, thats for sure

    A "do it yourself guide" would be appreciated and rep worthy

    heres one simple guide:


    .22 sterile filter
    1ml sterile BA benzyl alcohol
    100ml sterile vial
    20ml syringe
    two 18g pins one for drawing water and one for injecting in sterile vial.
    small pin 27g for letting air pressure out of vial you injecting BA into

    There's no need to boil your water or anything like that. Simply buy a sealed gallon of distilled water. Set up your vial to be filtered in to by placing one of the 18g needles in the top with the filter attached, as well as the 27g needle in the top for air exchange. The pins used for injecting into the sterile vial and relieveing air pressure should stay there with the filter until the process is complete. Use the 3rd pin to draw the water with. You will be switching the syringe from the filter to the drawing 5 times or so to get 100ml.

    Now put 1ml of BA through the filter, in to the sealed vial. Then draw out 99ml's (20ml's at a time, or whatever size syringe you're working with) and filter it through the filter in to the vial as well.

    You have yourself Bacteriostatic Water.

    One question i have here is, that, filtering is just to amke the water sterile?, or is to combine the benzyl with the water?... kind of confused

  2. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    Supposedly bac water is just sterile water with .9% benzyl alcohol and .9% sodium chloride. At least thats what I have heard.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  3. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    10606

    Reputation

    Thanks for the response my friend.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  5. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    Apparently it is minus the sodium chloride.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  6. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    10606

    Reputation

    Repped!, i will read more, and i prolly will creat it, im gonna check if my water has benzyl already, because it says it lasts 60 days after opened... if not i could possibly add someto the mix?... no brew?, will read more, more inputs are appreciated
  7. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    Supposedly people have mixed 1ml benzyl alcohol with 100ml of sterile water to get bac water but I have yet to see any results from it. Couldnt tell you if it worked. I would recommend agitating for a couple of minutes after mixing, if you end up trying it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  8. New Member
    thehulk2203's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    394

    Reputation

    Can I post a website I use or is against the rules?

    Sent from my HTC EVO
  9. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    10606

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thehulk2203
    Can I post a website I use or is against the rules?

    Sent from my HTC EVO
    Bump for this! Not sure if its against the rules either
  10. New Member
    thehulk2203's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    394

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle

    Bump for this! Not sure if its against the rules either
    Well just looked on amazon and they have it also.

    Sent from my HTC EVO
  11. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    10606

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thehulk2203 View Post
    Well just looked on amazon and they have it also.

    Sent from my HTC EVO
    Thanks you bro, yeah i saw it 2, but is more expensive than buying gear! this is crazy, how can this be possible.... im reading everything and iit really seems i wont be able to use the plain sterile water.... no way!, i have all the gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im deppressed
  12. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    How much do you need? What are you mixing with it?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  13. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    10606

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    How much do you need? What are you mixing with it?
    Im mixing it with HCG 2500 UIs each amp, i already (i think) purchased 3 bottles of bac water with sodium chloride, i wonder if its g2g? no problem if theres sodium chloride in it?... im also worried, because before i purchased it, it said there was an error and that the credit card couldnt be charged... i clicked twice and it says the same... then i am notified that my CC was charged twice!!!!! and now i look the product page at it and its on back order i already sent em an email ... im concerned that it says on "back order", so maybe ill have to wait until 2013?
  14. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    If you werent using such big vials of HCG you could just use sterile water (I am assuming 500IUs a week). But five weeks is pushing it. If you have the cash you could get smaller vials of HCG and use sterile water. I will probably wait till bacwater is back in 2013 for my next cycle because I am planning on getting a 5000IU vial of HCG.

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Im mixing it with HCG 2500 UIs each amp, i already (i think) purchased 3 bottles of bac water with sodium chloride, i wonder if its g2g? no problem if theres sodium chloride in it?... im also worried, because before i purchased it, it said there was an error and that the credit card couldnt be charged... i clicked twice and it says the same... then i am notified that my CC was charged twice!!!!! and now i look the product page at it and its on back order i already sent em an email ... im concerned that it says on "back order", so maybe ill have to wait until 2013?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  15. New Member
    Armedcor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    102

    Reputation

    99ml distilled water, 1ml BA. Mix in sterile vial done. no need to wait till 2013.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  16. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    10606

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    If you werent using such big vials of HCG you could just use sterile water (I am assuming 500IUs a week). But five weeks is pushing it. If you have the cash you could get smaller vials of HCG and use sterile water. I will probably wait till bacwater is back in 2013 for my next cycle because I am planning on getting a 5000IU vial of HCG.
    Yeah, i really hope that the water i just purchased is still in stock, im concerned ... damn, i am so fkd up LOL, im experiencing bad luck now days :S damn... its cool you are patient until 2013, what you are running tho?... in fact im thinking about something.... to only pin 250 of test per week with halodrol and proviron x 8 weeks... ad stop the test at week 6 so by week 8 im clear of AAS, and then wait until jan to run the cycle i planned. hmmmm
  17. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    12 weeker of test e with a superdrol kicker and maybe tren.

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Yeah, i really hope that the water i just purchased is still in stock, im concerned ... damn, i am so fkd up LOL, im experiencing bad luck now days :S damn... its cool you are patient until 2013, what you are running tho?... in fact im thinking about something.... to only pin 250 of test per week with halodrol and proviron x 8 weeks... ad stop the test at week 6 so by week 8 im clear of AAS, and then wait until jan to run the cycle i planned. hmmmm
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  18. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    10606

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    12 weeker of test e with a superdrol kicker and maybe tren.
    Sounds good, oh tren! i havent ran the stuff and i feel i love it LOL. altho, respect for that compound, i dont dare to use it.... yet
  19. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46918

    Reputation

    I don't know anything about injectables so can someone explain to me what it is you have to use this bac water for? Something with the HCG I guess? I'd like to know in case I ever decide to run an injectable cycle, get me some knowledge in this b.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  20. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    10606

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    I don't know anything about injectables so can someone explain to me what it is you have to use this bac water for? Something with the HCG I guess? I'd like to know in case I ever decide to run an injectable cycle, get me some knowledge in this b.
    Hcg is mainly used to avoid strong suppression, specially with heavy compounds and most important, long cycles, you really want to use hcg for a 10 week cycle and longer... even with an 8 weeker hcg is adviced.
    Modern science states that is better to use HCG on cycle, so you mantain testicular function, while oldschool patterns say that you should use it 2 weeks prior PCT or even in PCT (wich is the least desireable since hcg keeps you suppressed), but honestly nowdays, youll find more people using it on cycle, and a reason is that it showed to work way better!... now the problem with hcg is that you need bac water to reconstitute and use it multiple times, youll find vials ranging from 1500 UIs to 5000 UIs obviously you need to split the dosage as you only want 250 UIs x 2 times per week starting at week 2-3 of your cycle. you can pin it intra muscular or sub Q (sub Q is more common)... hmmm what else?.... oh yes, if you use HCG too late or in PCTyou need an AI as it will aromatize, specially for the high dosages youll need in order to send signals to the syppressed testicles (leydig cells)...

    in a nut shell... you want to use HCG on a long cycle at 250 UIs x 2 times per week to avoid serious suppression and to have a smooth PCT

    oh and keep in mind that injectables have different esters, so that means they clear at different rates, you need to know whats the clearence time of each compound because you wont start recoverin until you are completely clear of AAS... and the HCG should be discontinued 2 weeks prior steroid clearance

    Cheers
  21. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46918

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Hcg is mainly used to avoid strong suppression, specially with heavy compounds and most important, long cycles, you really want to use hcg for a 10 week cycle and longer... even with an 8 weeker hcg is adviced.
    Modern science states that is better to use HCG on cycle, so you mantain testicular function, while oldschool patterns say that you should use it 2 weeks prior PCT or even in PCT (wich is the least desireable since hcg keeps you suppressed), but honestly nowdays, youll find more people using it on cycle, and a reason is that it showed to work way better!... now the problem with hcg is that you need bac water to reconstitute and use it multiple times, youll find vials ranging from 1500 UIs to 5000 UIs obviously you need to split the dosage as you only want 250 UIs x 2 times per week starting at week 2-3 of your cycle. you can pin it intra muscular or sub Q (sub Q is more common)... hmmm what else?.... oh yes, if you use HCG too late or in PCTyou need an AI as it will aromatize, specially for the high dosages youll need in order to send signals to the syppressed testicles (leydig cells)...

    in a nut shell... you want to use HCG on a long cycle at 250 UIs x 2 times per week to avoid serious suppression and to have a smooth PCT

    oh and keep in mind that injectables have different esters, so that means they clear at different rates, you need to know whats the clearence time of each compound because you wont start recoverin until you are completely clear of AAS... and the HCG should be discontinued 2 weeks prior steroid clearance

    Cheers
    Thanks, I understand now the reason you need the bac water, and the hcg, but how does this process of reconstitution go? Keep in mind I know nothing about injectables. Like you would take out the 250 hcg you need for your first injection from the vial, but I still don't understand what you do with bac water? Like what do you mean by reconstitute? I'm guessing theres some basic stuff about injecting I don't know lol, I'm missing something here.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  22. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    HCG is sold in crystalline form. Bacwater is used to dissolve it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Thanks, I understand now the reason you need the bac water, and the hcg, but how does this process of reconstitution go? Keep in mind I know nothing about injectables. Like you would take out the 250 hcg you need for your first injection from the vial, but I still don't understand what you do with bac water? Like what do you mean by reconstitute? I'm guessing theres some basic stuff about injecting I don't know lol, I'm missing something here.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  23. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  24. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    10606

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Thanks, I understand now the reason you need the bac water, and the hcg, but how does this process of reconstitution go? Keep in mind I know nothing about injectables. Like you would take out the 250 hcg you need for your first injection from the vial, but I still don't understand what you do with bac water? Like what do you mean by reconstitute? I'm guessing theres some basic stuff about injecting I don't know lol, I'm missing something here.
    It really depends, reconstitution means that you simply mix the hcg with the bac water or sterile water (bac water for multiple doses) . in my case, my hcg comes in power form, and its already inside a steril vial... so i just draw bac water from the vial and insert it in my vial containing hcg... since my hcg is 2500 UIs i will only mix it with 10 mls of bac water, and ill have 250 per ml ... the label says that once opened, the bac water will last 30 days, but some say it can last even 60 days... you just need to adjust your dosages depending on the UIs of your hcg. for 5000 UIs you mix it with 20 mls of bac water to get 250 per ml. some hcgs will come in ampules so you needto mix the HCG then draw it and inject it into a sterile vial and put the mls of bac water desired, again depending on the UIs i hope i explained myself... theres some vids in google that can be more useful.

    Oh and some advices i got here by a very trusted member, do not shake it nd do not spill the water directly into the HCG (like hitting the Hcg with the water pressure directly)
  25. New Member
    Armedcor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    102

    Reputation

    20ml of water for 5000 is a bit extreme. I mix mine with 5ml of bac water. Using a slin pin its easy to measure out a 1/4 of a ml plus less to inject.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  26. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46918

    Reputation

    Ah thanks a lot makes more sense now. Reading that thread now, Gerbil. Not planning on doing any injectables soon but I think it's a good idea to know how it all works so if/when I decide to try them I will know what I need to.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  27. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    I concur. Injecting 1ml at a time is a bit silly but maybe Ken wants to be insanely accurate with his measurements.

    Quote Originally Posted by Armedcor View Post
    20ml of water for 5000 is a bit extreme. I mix mine with 5ml of bac water. Using a slin pin its easy to measure out a 1/4 of a ml plus less to inject.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  28. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    10606

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I concur. Injecting 1ml at a time is a bit silly but maybe Ken wants to be insanely accurate with his measurements.
    LOL yeah!, i like to be very strict with the dosages, well with 2500 if i mix it with 5 mls ill have 250 UIs per .5 ml ... ill prolly do that... but 5000 with only 5 mls, would be harder to dose it at 250 i guess.
  29. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    Your pins should have .1ml measurements, with half way marks.

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    LOL yeah!, i like to be very strict with the dosages, well with 2500 if i mix it with 5 mls ill have 250 UIs per .5 ml ... ill prolly do that... but 5000 with only 5 mls, would be harder to dose it at 250 i guess.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  30. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    10606

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Your pins should have .1ml measurements, with half way marks.
    Thanks for that point, honestly me being a first timer with syringes i am not too familiarized with slins LOL
  31. New Member
    Armedcor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    102

    Reputation

    Yea the slin pins are very accurate. They have to be so diabetics don't **** themselves up haha

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  32. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    10606

    Reputation

    .22 sterile filter
    1ml sterile BA benzyl alcohol
    100ml sterile vial
    20ml syringe
    two 18g pins one for drawing water and one for injecting in sterile vial.
    small pin 27g for letting air pressure out of vial you injecting BA into

    There's no need to boil your water or anything like that. Simply buy a sealed gallon of distilled water. Set up your vial to be filtered in to by placing one of the 18g needles in the top with the filter attached, as well as the 27g needle in the top for air exchange. The pins used for injecting into the sterile vial and relieveing air pressure should stay there with the filter until the process is complete. Use the 3rd pin to draw the water with. You will be switching the syringe from the filter to the drawing 5 times or so to get 100ml.

    Now put 1ml of BA through the filter, in to the sealed vial. Then draw out 99ml's (20ml's at a time, or whatever size syringe you're working with) and filter it through the filter in to the vial as well.

    You have yourself Bacteriostatic Water.

    just catched that on another board.

    the shortage will remain until march 2013, hope this thread gets more responses, as it could be a good reference and make our own bac water... the ideal thing is (i guess) to buy sterile water first if you can, if not, then you need to filter the water. i have 3 sterile water vials 10 ml each... still wondering how much benzyl alcohol ii should add in, directly into the water... oh, now the problem is to get BA hahaha, damn... well, thats it.
  33. New Member
    thehulk2203's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    394

    Reputation

    Awesome good find bro!

    Sent from my HTC EVO
  34. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    1ml for 100ml so .3ml for 30ml.

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    .22 sterile filter
    1ml sterile BA benzyl alcohol
    100ml sterile vial
    20ml syringe
    two 18g pins one for drawing water and one for injecting in sterile vial.
    small pin 27g for letting air pressure out of vial you injecting BA into

    There's no need to boil your water or anything like that. Simply buy a sealed gallon of distilled water. Set up your vial to be filtered in to by placing one of the 18g needles in the top with the filter attached, as well as the 27g needle in the top for air exchange. The pins used for injecting into the sterile vial and relieveing air pressure should stay there with the filter until the process is complete. Use the 3rd pin to draw the water with. You will be switching the syringe from the filter to the drawing 5 times or so to get 100ml.

    Now put 1ml of BA through the filter, in to the sealed vial. Then draw out 99ml's (20ml's at a time, or whatever size syringe you're working with) and filter it through the filter in to the vial as well.

    You have yourself Bacteriostatic Water.

    just catched that on another board.

    the shortage will remain until march 2013, hope this thread gets more responses, as it could be a good reference and make our own bac water... the ideal thing is (i guess) to buy sterile water first if you can, if not, then you need to filter the water. i have 3 sterile water vials 10 ml each... still wondering how much benzyl alcohol ii should add in, directly into the water... oh, now the problem is to get BA hahaha, damn... well, thats it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  35. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    10606

    Reputation

    I suck at math lol well so with my 10 ml vials i use .1 ml of benzyl . Got it . I think theres no need to filter since the water is still sterile and already prepared to inject.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 12:39 PM
  2. Is it possible to make good gains on a pct???
    By djwalto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 08:03 PM
  3. Is it possible to be creatine intolerant?
    By mcQ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 03:30 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 12:27 AM
  5. Is it possible to be "immune" to UA/SU
    By Kerruptt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 07:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in