Zencall labs???Anyone

Ript22Swole

Awards
I just received 4 bottles of Zencall lab's Sustanon 250, my buddy says he's got a good connection for it, anyways I was looking for some feedback, i know it's somekind of underground lab or something and he said they are actually overdosed a little bit, yes i know, it's hard to comprehend, hopefully they are, any info would be helpful, thanks

primal1

Awards
  • Established
I just received 4 bottles of Zencall lab's Sustanon 250, my buddy says he's got a good connection for it, anyways I was looking for some feedback, i know it's somekind of underground lab or something and he said they are actually overdosed a little bit, yes i know, it's hard to comprehend, hopefully they are, any info would be helpful, thanks
i've heard all good things of them, but they closed up.

Magnus

Awards
ZENCALL ROCKS

You can still get Zencall. Theres one good brother who has the whole line. HE HAS GONE OFF THE BOARDS FOR SAFTY REASONS.

The tren E kicks ass, i have not hurd one bad comment infact everyone says its way strong. the test E 250 tested at 286.The winny tested over to. Ill be using there Primo in my next cycle.
[DONT ASK ME THOUGH]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ript22Swole

Awards
I'm hoping their abombs are overdosed...maybe, say 100mg a piece!

msi23

Awards
Zencall Orals!

Hello, I was reading the thread and just received some of the A50,Dbol.Winny orals Zencall brand and love them! These are tablets not caps they have the whole oral line. I know lot of people are finding it hard to stay in touch with them so if you send me a email I point you in the direction of the rep that I deal with.
Thanks
msi23